Quick question - Quick answer

Do we have events for mag cells on this server?
Yes, in fact the Halloween event is coming soon where Hallo Rappies will drop Jack O'Lanterns which have mag cells.
As far as exactly when the event starts, no one knows exactly, but soon.

Then Christmas will probably be your next chance for more mag cells, but there's other side events that pop up on occasion so it's useful to check in time to time. Normally I would have said that they might be planning on something special since the server is closing in on 100 million enemy kills, but it just so happens that it's close to Halloween anyway, so who knows!

I recently saw a thread with suggested farming methods for different IDs, but my ID did not have any suggestions. Is there any decent PD farm for a purplenum? (sellable rares that drop more frequent than HS or HP?)

I recently saw a thread with suggested farming methods for different IDs, but my ID did not have any suggestions. Is there any decent PD farm for a purplenum? (sellable rares that drop more frequent than HS or HP?)
v801, frozen shooter, PGF, Spread Needle, Guardiana iirc.
Purp isn't the best id.

Are jackolanterns dropped the whole month of october from halorappies only in ep. II but on all difficulties? Or only on Halloween day and only in ultimate?

Are jackolanterns dropped the whole month of october from halorappies only in ep. II but on all difficulties? Or only on Halloween day and only in ultimate?
All difficulties, and I think you can get them through Pioneer Halloween quest during that time as well.

From past experiences, it will probably last for a week or two. It's up to the admins regarding when to make the event active and when to take it down.

Do tech boosts stack? For example, if I combine a Club of Zumiuran (40% Zonde), a Tempest Cloak (10% *Zonde) and a Zonde Merge (30% Zonde), will my Zonde be boosted 80%?

I'm wondering if someone better at math/game mechanics than me could give me more insight into /Power units vs /Luck units. I imagine that Power units are more effective at lower levels and weaker ATPs in general since they are additive while criticals are more like a percentage increase. But I'm wondering where that tipping point is, if it indeed exists.

Atp is always better to obtain until it's capped.

For ult most cap attack speed and ata first, max atp second and utility (cure, 801, resist etc) third.

20 luck is 5% crit so the return is trash but slots are option if you don't have anything else to use.

Last edited:
Favorite IDs for Ep4 Desert hunts?
I do Redria MU3 for Heaven Striker mainly. Some people like other items.
So I missed out on Halloween last year. What does the Halloween event consist of?
As long as the Halloween theme is active, Pioneer Halloween will be available and Hallo Rappies will appear instead of Love Rappies in VR Temple. These allow you to get Jack o' Lanterns, which contains vanilla halloween mag cells.

As for Ephinea events, the last two years they featured secret quests that you can get occasionally when you start a quest or when you find a new tab at the quest counter.

I don't remember if they said anything about what the event will be this year.

(Edited after seeing https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/halloween-theme-activated.8617/)

Last edited:
Do you have to do anything for Halloween rappy (quest or w/e)or random spawn in Temple?
They spawn in place of Love Rappies (which are the rare version of E2 Rag Rappy/El Rappy in VR Temple), at 1/512 base probability. Don't need to do anything, just go through VR Temple quests/areas and with good luck you'll find them.

Back