Quick question - Quick answer

Or when some mothvert get stuck against the wall trying to buzz around behind you.

Honestly, this is the best deal:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...lv-30-support-tech-set-1-2-pds-each-set.8558/

If you are set on finding them yourself, id probably just do box runs:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/pw3-box-run-guide-for-new-players-veterans.7117/

EDIT: 1 more thing, level 30 support techs are not rare (like the attack techs). They are usually sold for 1PD each.
So the Lv29 attack techs can be found anywhere unlike the Lv30s? Time to grind to Ultimate and spam PW3.

Thanks for the help :)

Inb4 you get a lvl 30 hunting for that 29 because you only wanted a 29. But then i posted this and ruined it.

what are some good ways to hunt for photon drops? out of all my play time i have not found a single one. Can anyone give me some tips on this?

At lower levels there may not be a reliable method of getting PDs. I've had some success at lower levels spamming the Dragon through TTF and breaking the boxes that have the tool drops but your mileage may vary.

One of the most reliable things for me in Ultimate has been using lucky coins. These can be obtained in the Phantasmal World series of quests and I believe Villanous Rift as well.

These can they be used for Roulette in Gallon's for a chance at PD's and other things.

The Hunter's Boost Road quests each month can help as you build your DAR. More enemies dropping items equals a better chance for a PD.

Certain units are in steady demand (v101, limiter, etc) and you could always farm those if you aren't married to the idea of the PDs dropping in game and don't mind trading :)

Last edited:
Is there a list of the percentage odds of getting good stuff from Coren? Google-fu hasn't yielded any results yet.

I was browsing weapons on the Ephinea Wiki and on the page for the Slicer of Frantic it mentions something called the 'ranged accuracy' glitch which I've never heard of before. I can't find anything about it on Google so does anyone here know what that is?

Basically it works by starting your second attack before the first connects. When that happens, the first attack gains the accuracy of the second attack instead.

So if you go special, normal, your special attack will have the accuracy of a second normal attack (which is very high accuracy) instead of a special first attack (much much lower)

Is there a list of the percentage odds of getting good stuff from Coren? Google-fu hasn't yielded any results yet.
On Ephinea, the rule is "4%-8%-12%".

If you do a 1k gamble, you have a 4% chance to get something from the 1k prize pool.
If you do a 10k gamble, you have a 4% chance to get something from the 10k prize pool, and 8% chance to get something from the 1k prize pool.
If you do a 100k gamble, you have a 4% chance to get something from the 100k prize pool, 8% chance to get something from the 10k prize pool, and 12% to get something from the 1k prize pool.

As for what you get from a particular prize pool, it's uniformly and randomly chosen from the list. i.e. everything has the same chance in a prize pool.

Hi all, which of these is more useful to a RAmar?
Baranz Launcher, or Gi Gue Bazooka? Have both, wanna add hit to one, thanks! ^^

Baranz

Pick up a cannon rouge to replace the bazooka for 2-3 pd, doesn't need hit on ramar either

Last edited:
Baranz is dank as long as you used PC'S to get 40-50h on it. But it doesn't replace Charge arms because less targets/range. More situational and accuracy isn't as good, but OP damage. I just carry both unless I know the quest requirements.

And yeah a cheap 0h CR so much better than gi gue. Will cover all your aerial needs (bosses mostly). Some N/A would be nice.

What's a "Photon Ticket" for? I got it like a year ago when I started playing on this server. When I came back last month I'm not sure what it is used for.

Back