Quick question - Quick answer

What's a "Photon Ticket" for? I got it like a year ago when I started playing on this server. When I came back last month I'm not sure what it is used for.

They're used in the Gallon's Plan quest in EP1. You can trade them for different prizes.

Can you run PSO Pillarboxed? And if you can does that let me drag the Lua Addons to the black space?

How does a SN with 50 hit, compare to an S rank with arrest?
Found one today, debating on keeping it, or selling it, to fund an S rank.
Thanks

racast/racassy can make good use of high hit spread needles because of their boost to seize coupled with their lower ata - but ramar/ramarl need the higher activation rate of the arrest s rank. I'm not sure if there's a specific break point where a needle with X hit becomes more effective regardless, but that's the general rule.

What are some good/strong mechguns for HUcasts? That don't req meseta or my hp lol

What are some good/strong mechguns for HUcasts? That don't req meseta or my hp lol

the only halfway accurate answer to your question is Master Raven, which has mechgun animation but is combo locked (only fires one 3-shot burst before cooldown). charge mechs are definitely the preferred option (with a Smartlink)...if you're having trouble with meseta, just hunt for a bit and sell armors you find on the ground to build up your bank.

How does a SN with 50 hit, compare to an S rank with arrest?
Found one today, debating on keeping it, or selling it, to fund an S rank.
Thanks
EDIT: Just saw this X_x Read this, much more comprehensive than my prattle XD

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...ersus-spread-needle-with-hit.8823/#post-81891

Based on your signature I would definitely get yourself an arrest needle. As a ramar this is will be much more useful to you.

This post has a nicely formatted chart for the break down:
http://s7.zetaboards.com/PSO_SERVER_HOME/topic/285142/2/

Personally in my opinion a Spread Needle with hit in most cases is just not as useful as an arrest needle unless you are a droid, the enemy has a lot of evade and reasonably low ESP to make the difference in activation worth it (such as Ill gil). It has situational worth to be sure but most players would be better off selling it to a player with PDs to spare and getting an Arrest Needle instead.

Where can I buy the music disks that aren't accessible in Galleon's Shop? Like 10, 11, 12 and so on? Just asking...for a friend...

Where can I buy the music disks that aren't accessible in Galleon's Shop? Like 10, 11, 12 and so on? Just asking...for a friend...

tbh i quit paying attention to music disc drops, but i believe those are random drops.

someone can feel free to flame the snot out of me if i'm wrong :lenny:

tbh i quit paying attention to music disc drops, but i believe those are random drops.

someone can feel free to flame the snot out of me if i'm wrong :lenny:
Dang. I just want to buy disk 10 over and over like i can buy the first few from galleons shop. :(

Is there a thread that lists enemy counts per quest?
Am now looking for bulclaws,would be nice to just have something bookmarked for reference, thank you

Is there a list of event rewards somewhere? For example I know handgun: milla was available during an event, and those white mechguns, but what else?

Is there another way besides Gallon's Shop roulette to get TP mats?
  • Any Maximum Attack reward quest can award them too, but you are still at the mercy of a similar system.
  • Random Attack Xrd Stage can possibly give one if you find one of the "secret" maps (areas).
  • It is a possible prize in the Switch Lottery in Rappy's Holiday as well. This is probably the most accessible yet least rewarding source overall.
You really have no choice other than lottery or trading, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I know back on GC, in offline mode you could cycle mobs if looking for a specific one, I.E a room with lots of Rappy, you could drop a pipe, go back to Pioneer 2, and go back down to give yourself another chance at getting rare alternatives to spawn. Is this doable online? Found a great mission with 8 Rappy spawns in one room and I want to abuse it ;)

I know back on GC, in offline mode you could cycle mobs if looking for a specific one, I.E a room with lots of Rappy, you could drop a pipe, go back to Pioneer 2, and go back down to give yourself another chance at getting rare alternatives to spawn. Is this doable online? Found a great mission with 8 Rappy spawns in one room and I want to abuse it ;)
It is not doable online, not even in one person mode. Here we have to just do quests repeatedly until one shows up.

Back