Quick question - Quick answer

Addslots are sexy and i need a good amount to do some twinkin. Good places / ways to obtain the sexy?

Yellowboze Very Hard Baranz. It's got great odds of dropping and farming should be ez if you're high level enough.

In Gallon's Shop, one of the "game machines" just shows you your current number of guild cards. Does this actually do anything else? Or is there some other hidden benefit to having a lot of guild cards?

If you have a lot of guild cards, you get a boost to your points.

I don't remember any numbers though.

Not enough to make any significance.

New player here, haven't really played since early GC days and had a couple minor issues come up.

I figured out how to assign shortcuts to the numeric keys, but when I press the key it types the number on my screen instead of using the item or ability. What would cause this problem?

I also cannot find the NPC for the shop quest in EP 2 (I have a few event eggs I want to use). The normal quest counter has a category for side quests, but nothing else. Do I need to do something first to unlock it or am I looking in the wrong place?

You're in "chat mode" for the former, press F11 to exit it.

For the latter, the quest is located in normal mode (multiplayer), so starting a game with the One Player game type won't show the quest.

MA4 Venue, I'll actually edit the Xrd quests to be less confusing.

Edit: Done that.

Oh, so they are the same tickets. I was curious about that myself.

what are the activation rates for unreduced seize/arrest? I've read 64% for seize and 80% for arrest, but unsure on how correct those metrics are.

as an aside, does anyone playing a ranger use an s rank hell scythe for lizards and find it worth the investment? the better part of a stack seems like a pretty steep price for something with such a specific use...

what are the activation rates for unreduced seize/arrest? I've read 64% for seize and 80% for arrest, but unsure on how correct those metrics are.

as an aside, does anyone playing a ranger use an s rank hell scythe for lizards and find it worth the investment? the better part of a stack seems like a pretty steep price for something with such a specific use...
Man the Hell scythe's are soo epic for RA on Satelite lizards. You can take out multiple lizards in one attack. (It can also take out rappies and yowies next to the lizards) I find its effectiveness inconsistent on Yowie's so I just excal them instead. I would say go for it, especially since you do a lot of ep4. It'll soon become one of your favorite weapons :)

Reactions: Eva
Hell scythe is OP. But I still carry around a hell Gladius w/hit for single liz/yowie.

another one... what's the defensive range for BHC and aura field here?

another one... what's the defensive range for BHC and aura field here?
BHC 300 (330)
Aura 235 (285)

I am currently looking for Sword type with a high Hit.
Where is the best place to find it?
90h Laser.png

Reactions: Eva
The best place for high hit is Ruins 3 and Seabed Lower / Tower. They have the highest percent chance to find high hits on non-rares.

90% specifically starts at Ruins 1 / Seaside / CCA, but it's a little less common than the last areas.

Episode 4 is not very good for this as Sub. Desert 3 has the same percent table as Ruins 1 / Seaside / CCA.

Back