Quick question - Quick answer

Becuase of how Sega coded it... they reserved 5 bits for each character giving you 31 options. A to _

I
What's required to play Seat of the Heart on Ephinea?
Haven't done it on Ephinea, but on another server you needed to beat gov quest 7-5, which is the gal griffin fight. I think this is still the case on Ephinea, since you get the same, "you haven't progressed far enough in the story" dialog if you try to start it here. Also, you get extra dialog in Seat of the Heart if you did the sue subplot in ep1.

Gi Gue is immune to weapon percents and class tech boosts and item tech boosts.

Do any other strange enemies like this exist with unintuitive resistances to shit?

I think gibbles and meri trio are immune to weapon %s. No idea about class tech boosts cos never bothered teching them

Does zalure lower enemy EVP? If it does, would this make them easier to hell?

no. if it did then yes it'd make hitting easier

Can anyone verify strange enemies that are immune to shit like percents?

I don't wanna sandbox every enemy in the game before my next sphering. =x

Heck now I need to go re-test my gun to make sure it's actually working on delbiters/deldepths too.

quest rewards list? also list of quests peeps run for certain things (like pw3 for boxes)? Thank you kindly

Can anyone verify strange enemies that are immune to shit like percents?

I don't wanna sandbox every enemy in the game before my next sphering. =x

Heck now I need to go re-test my gun to make sure it's actually working on delbiters/deldepths too.

From what I have heard, it's only some tower enemies.

When making a mag with two stats, what's the deciding factor for an evolution.

Example at lvl 49: mag is 15/0/0/34

On the level 50 would this be

Mind > Pow > Dex
Or
Mind > Dex > Pow

I'm sure I heard something about pow remaining superior on 0's, though for the life of me cannot recall.

When making a mag with two stats, what's the deciding factor for an evolution.
Example at lvl 49: mag is 15/0/0/34
On the level 50 would this be
Mind > Pow > Dex
Or
Mind > Dex > Pow
I'm sure I heard something about pow remaining superior on 0's, though for the life of me cannot recall.
I'm not exactly sure how the "alignment" works but the game does some calculation with the ATP, ATA and MST... then uses that number to select between different evolution paths (based on class)... which also use 2 stats to decide between 2 specific evolutions...
http://i.imgur.com/reGvxSy.jpg

All the ones involving dex and pow, I have them as dex > pow, I took them from the client, teth seems to be the same.

Back