Quick question - Quick answer

All the ones involving dex and pow, I have them as dex > pow, I took them from the client, teth seems to be the same.
yeah, but then you're left with "what happens when pow == dex?"
from what i understood, this falls under the same evolution path as pow > dex, making it into pow >= dex

yeah, but then you're left with "what happens when pow == dex?"
from what i understood, this falls under the same evolution path as pow > dex, making it into pow >= dex
You are not left wondering what happens with pow == dex, the problem is how the "stuff" is presented.

mag.MagType = (int)((ata > atp) ? MagType.Soma : MagType.Bana);
is the same as
mag.MagType = (int)((atp >= ata) ? MagType.Bana : MagType.Soma);

Note that I had to swap the resulting options, tho...
Personally I'd go with how IDA decompiled the code code, but doesn't hurt as long as you put the options in the right order.

I still don't know about the mag alignment stuff tho... too lazy to check.

Last edited:
MFW asking a question brought you more confusion.

I'll just test on SB. Thank you all.

MFW asking a question brought you more confusion.

I'll just test on SB. Thank you all.

Ok so I made, two mags.

Assuming Whitill fomarl, from lvl 1 till now I made:

15/0/0/34, Namuci (Leilla/M&Y)
15/34/0/0, Sumba (Leilla/Golla)

And then fed 1 level (same class + ID). They evolved into the following:

15/0/0/35, Kumara (Leilla/M&Y/Golla) following algorithm: Mind > Pow > Dex
15/35/0/0, Marica (Leilla/Golla/Pilla) following algorithm: Pow > Dex > Mind

So as thought, and mentioned by @Andy it becomes Pow >= Dex. And appears Dex is superior to mind in the same situation thus Dex >=Mind.

Ok so I made, two mags.

Assuming Whitill fomarl, from lvl 1 till now I made:

15/0/0/34, Namuci (Leilla/M&Y)
15/34/0/0, Sumba (Leilla/Golla)

And then fed 1 level (same class + ID). They evolved into the following:

15/0/0/35, Kumara (Leilla/M&Y/Golla) following algorithm: Mind > Pow > Dex
15/35/0/0, Marica (Leilla/Golla/Pilla) following algorithm: Pow > Dex > Mind

So as thought, and mentioned by @Andy it becomes Pow >= Dex. And appears Dex is superior to mind in the same situation thus Dex >=Mind.
So after reading again, it seems me and Soly were saying the same thing just in different ways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Couple questions about Orotiagito:

Can you only make one Orotiagito per character?

When you turn Agito into Orotiagito, does the attributes from Agito carry over to it, or is it 0'd?

BONUS QUESTION: Best quest/ID to hunt the real (1975) Agito on?

BONUS-BONUS QUESTION: How much do both Agito and Orotiagito go for?

You can create up to four Orochi-Agitos on one character, provided you unlock "Seek my Master" on all difficulties. The Tekker in "Seek my Master" will always give you an Orochi-Agito with 0% in exchange for your Agito 1975. I would argue that Pinkal is the best ID for Agito 1975, as Pal Rappy is super easy to find, thanks to "The Fake in Yellow".

You can create up to four Orochi-Agitos on one character, provided you unlock "Seek my Master" on all difficulties. The Tekker in "Seek my Master" will always give you an Orochi-Agito with 0% in exchange for your Agito 1975. I would argue that Pinkal is the best ID for Agito 1975, as Pal Rappy is super easy to find, thanks to "The Fake in Yellow".

Whitill is better for the casual drop (pop the lilies while doing ttf - chance for red ring and agito)

The Mil Lily drop is also pretty good, especially thanks to the MA quests, but there's no question that Pinkal has the easiest drop if you really want to seriously hunt Agito 1975. The only ID that's even close to Pinkal and Whitill is Purplenum, but it's still quite a bit worse, due to how rare Mericus is.

Thanks for the answers. I forgot one last thing, how accurate is the special on Orotiagito? Is it the same as Berserk?

I keep seeing people say that the Type weapons from the christmas event are weaker than their non-rare counterparts (excluding the mechguns), but the math seems to say otherwise:

Raygun 150-180 atp +30 (15 grind) = 180-210 atp (195 average atp)
35 ata +50= 85 ata

GU/Handgun 10 atp + 190 (95 grind) = 200 average atp
45 ata +40 = 85 ata

GU/Mechgun 10 atp + 180 (90 grind) = 190 average atp
50 ata +35 = 85 ata

Arms 60-140 atp + 20 (10 grind) = 80-160 atp (120 average atp)
33 ata + 50 = 83 ata

SH/Shot 10 + 120 (60 grind) = 130 average atp
40 ata + 40 = 80 ata

So the GU/Handgun has the same ata and 5 atp higher on average than a 50 hit charge raygun, similarly the SH/Shot has 10 atp more on average while having slightly less ata than a 50 hit charge arms. It seems to me that the the GU/Handgun and SH/Shot are slightly stronger than their non-rare counterparts, but the general consensus seems to be that they are weaker. So am I missing something that makes the non-rares stronger?

Just hit low 50s on my first character a HUcast. What's the best place to level at this point?

I'm mostly using a Dragon Slayer that someone kindly gave me and occasionally swapping to a Yamato for the freeze effect. What are some of the early weapons I should be looking for as I try to get ready for ultimate?

Just hit low 50s on my first character a HUcast. What's the best place to level at this point?

I'm mostly using a Dragon Slayer that someone kindly gave me and occasionally swapping to a Yamato for the freeze effect. What are some of the early weapons I should be looking for as I try to get ready for ultimate?

Go for:

* Charge mechguns (Vulcan, Gatling, whatever) or Raygun with hit for single target work.
* Charge Calibur with hit for multi-hit fun.
* Charge Diska or Diska of Braveman with hit for ranged multi-hit.

With HUcast's godly ATP, this will carry you throughout Ult. until you get ubers like TJS or really high-end rares like Black King Bar.

And since you're HUcast, you really should look for God/Arms and consider purchasing a Smartlink sooner that later. You cant hit shit past Forest in Ult if your ATA isn't beefed up. Also beef up your Mag's DEX if you haven't already.

What would be a good level to power to so that i could actually find groups that aren't just carries?
It depends what your char is. If you can use techs and your teammates are wrecking too fast you can run ahead and jellen or zalure, which will still give you exp and is still beneficial to the party (so you don't feel like you're being "carried")

Level 80 Hunewearl, have access to pinkal, redria, and skyly section id's. 5/115/80/0 Mag. How should I prep for ultimate?

Back