Quick question - Quick answer

Level 80 Hunewearl, have access to pinkal, redria, and skyly section id's. 5/115/80/0 Mag. How should I prep for ultimate?
  • 1PD each, sometimes less: Get 20 Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure (MOST IMPORTANT)
  • 1-2PD: tyrell's parasol (if you want, for support range)
  • 1PD: a slicer of fanatic (0 hit is fine because you can use the "sns glitch")
  • 1PD: a smartlink (ACCURACY YO)
  • ??PD: Resta Merge
  • God/Arms (Redria Pan-Arms 1/42 on Very Hard)
aaaand you should be ready to support groups on ultimate.

Also, Heavenly/HP, v801, v101 or H/battle are all good things to look out for!

• 1PD each, sometimes less: Get 20 Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure (MOST IMPORTANT)
  • 1-2PD: tyrell's parasol (if you want, for support range)
  • 1PD: a slicer of fanatic (0 hit is fine because you can use the "sns glitch")
  • 1PD: a smartlink (ACCURACY YO)
  • ??PD: Resta Merge
  • God/Arms (Redria Pan-Arms 1/42 on Very Hard)
aaaand you should be ready to support groups on ultimate.

Also, Heavenly/HP, v801, v101 or H/battle are all good things to look out for!

I'm assuming PD is Photon Drop? I'm floating a few of them, do I trade with other players, or trade them with an npc?

Assuming i'm mostly doing duo play with another equally inexperienced friend on Fonewerl, any other recommendations? We're not particularly interested in getting carried by higher level players.

I'm assuming PD is Photon Drop? I'm floating a few of them, do I trade with other players, or trade them with an npc?

Assuming i'm mostly doing duo play with another equally inexperienced friend on Fonewerl, any other recommendations? We're not particularly interested in getting carried by higher level players.
Yeah, Photon Drops are the main currency players use to trade.
Ah ok. In that case you won't need Shifta, deband, etc. but the FOnewearl will!
Here's a list of the best items for HUnewearl. You may notice that the weapons are sorted by the category they fill, single target, utility, etc.
A few posts up, GHOSTS basically said everything I'm trying to say here.
you'll want:
  • Some God/Arm or Heavenly/Arm units
  • Smartlink
  • Heavenly/Battle(cheap!) or V101 (expensive!)
  • Single-target weapon: Charge Vulcan 50Hit (you can buy these for 1PD and they are really good!)
  • Multi-target ranged weapon: Charge Diska 50Hit(1PD)
  • Multi-target melee weapon: You could try hunting Skyly caves on Ultimate to find a Chain Sawd or Red Sword.
  • Weapon for HIGH HP ENEMIES: Slicer of Fanatic(1PD)
Basically you wanna spend the few PDs that you have in order to get some really cheap, helpful items.

Last edited:
About the ID change on any level for old characters; Will using /modsecid (or /modname) use up your 1 ID change if you're still under level 20?

Could someone kindly break down the formula for calculating a rare drop rate in fractions? I know rare drop rate is calculated with the DAR first, followed by the rare item rate.

I just don't know how to plug those numbers in accordingly to get the 1/x.

About the ID change on any level for old characters; Will using /modsecid (or /modname) use up your 1 ID change if you're still under level 20?

Probably on the modsecid.

Could someone kindly break down the formula for calculating a rare drop rate in fractions? I know rare drop rate is calculated with the DAR first, followed by the rare item rate.

I'm not sure on the math but I use 'Rico's journal' app: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/pso-apps-for-android.2173/ which is very good and calculates the drop chart rates for you.

Take SJS as example:
DAR: 80%
Rare rate: 0.00992%

Convert the %s into numbers:
DAR: 0.8
Rare rate: 0.0000992
Multiply them together and invert the answer
0.8 * 0.0000992 = 0.00007936
0.00007936^(-1) = 12600.806

12600.806 is your x value in the 1/x form

(Actual rate is 12603.08. The web page rounds the rare rate a little bit to fit properly but you get the idea)

Probably on the modsecid.

I'm not sure on the math but I use 'Rico's journal' app: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/pso-apps-for-android.2173/ which is very good and calculates the drop chart rates for you.

I downloaded this app and played with it for a bit, and wow, this thing is amazing! Thanks for linking to it. I'll be sure to rate this and thank the author!
Take SJS as example:
DAR: 80%
Rare rate: 0.00992%

Convert the %s into numbers:
DAR: 0.8
Rare rate: 0.0000992
Multiply them together and invert the answer
0.8 * 0.0000992 = 0.00007936
0.00007936^(-1) = 12600.806

12600.806 is your x value in the 1/x form

(Actual rate is 12603.08. The web page rounds the rare rate a little bit to fit properly but you get the idea)

Awesome, I was close to figuring it out on my own but this is exactly what I needed to know for reference! Thanks very much!

I downloaded this app and played with it for a bit, and wow, this thing is amazing! Thanks for linking to it. I'll be sure to rate this and thank the author!

Np man, I use them alot. Yeah they are good man. I don't think it's been updated with and really new changes. (like the rr nerf, and 4 ep4 things a few weeks before).

The other app for mat plans is also very good!!

How do we know what item we got or if we got an item from smashing the milestone? My common bank is full of lots of things and I'm not sure if I got anything ever or what the item rewards even are.. gimme da itemz.

How do we know what item we got or if we got an item from smashing the milestone? My common bank is full of lots of things and I'm not sure if I got anything ever or what the item rewards even are.. gimme da itemz.
There has only been 1 item given out for milestones that was near the beginning when it was introduced.

Is the summer gold badge shop the only way to get Liberta kit atm?

Yes. But it will likely come out again this summer, since I think "seasonal" is the unobtainable mag cell philosophy atm.

Is the summer gold badge shop the only way to get Liberta kit atm?
Yes. But it will likely come out again this summer, since I think "seasonal" is the unobtainable mag cell philosophy atm.

Actually you can get Liberta Kit from the following:

50 Eggs via Egg Shop.
5 Egg Gambler via Egg Shop.
10 Gold badges via Badge Shop.

And with easter being closer than summer, eggs are probably better choice (unless you want to buy either right now).

Actually you can get Liberta Kit from the following:

50 Eggs via Egg Shop.
5 Egg Gambler via Egg Shop.
10 Gold badges via Badge Shop.

And with easter being closer than summer, eggs are probably better choice (unless you want to buy either right now).

I wasn't aware the same eggs were coming back.

I wasn't aware the same eggs were coming back.

I'm not saying they are. But I suppose anything is possible. My point was that there is another option to trade for right now and if your going to wait then easter event will be here before summer so could 'possibly' get lib kit then.

Hey guys, so I'm finally doing the white day quest and everything I've read about it is to use a male charactor and get the 'present' and then give it to a female and talk to the principle, now I've done that but the principle is asking to see the flower bouquet and not the present, do I need to open the present in order to get the Magic Rock or am I missing something?

Steps are: @SpikeEscape

1. Use female get chocolate in valentines quest.
2. Give chocolate male.
3. Male clears White Day, by collecting 3 flowers and is given bouquet from FOmarl by guild/area warp for doing so.
4. Go to principal with chocolate and bouquet, he will make a 'marked boquet' and wrap it for you.
5. Give this present to the same female (or any female on same account as the original female)
6. Female gives present to Tyrell and you receive Rambling may.

This has to be EXACT, so If you did anything slightly different you did it wrong.

Last edited:
Addslots are sexy and i need a good amount to do some twinkin. Good places / ways to obtain the sexy?

Back