Quick question - Quick answer

Most things for PSOBB are located in the data.gsl file, but if the file is found in the data folder first, it will load it from there instead of the data file.

↑ that
I used to use only the CCA fog stuff... the rest of the files I didn't use them.

my buff slave toaster still lags a lot with walmart patch.

eg:
  • crater, I think because of the huge sky + clouds?
  • seabed when walking through hallways and looking thru the huge windows into the ocean

even with everything set to low?

Yeah. It's not a good pc.

Walmart patch does make it work a bit better tho

Also a lot of "particles" didn't disappear that I thought would (bullets and stuff)

Yeah. It's not a good pc.

Walmart patch does make it work a bit better tho

Also a lot of "particles" didn't disappear that I thought would (bullets and stuff)
Bullets aren't particles, they are an actual model i think.
Particles are things like the little floating stars from armours, telepipe twinkles, shifta/deband blinkers, etc.

What do HUcaseal excel at? I rolled one because I liked the idea of a HU that can use guns other HU can't.
Dank double saber, claw, fist, and dagger animations
Traps
highest hunter ata
only hunter that can equip dual birds

Andy forgot to mention you can look like ninja.

What's an efficient method for a RAcaseal to split slimes? Doing some Pouilly hunting but struggling to split them consistently.

What's an efficient method for a RAcaseal to split slimes? Doing some Pouilly hunting but struggling to split them consistently.
Try to hit them with the third hit of a combo, cancelling the previous two by switching to alternate palette or pulling up a menu just before the bullet fires. Alternatively if you're bad at cancelling, getting an untekked weapon and SSN and the first two hit should miss (most of the time?). Damage Trap not above their spawns may work too.

Try to hit them with the third hit of a combo, cancelling the previous two by switching to alternate palette or pulling up a menu just before the bullet fires. Alternatively if you're bad at cancelling, getting an untekked weapon and SSN and the first two hit should miss (most of the time?). Damage Trap not above their spawns may work too.
The latter is working perfectly for me, thanks!

Ok, mag question:

I am making a plan for a friend on how to grow a certain mag but the stats he asked for cannot evolve to the required 3rd evolution using any of its formulas. I know it's possible to change the evolution of the mag on the same formula design but... if say

I were to level it accordingly to the desired stats (lets say around 75) and change to the character/formula design desired for 'the certain mag' one can then change the evolution correct? As long as it's multiple of 5's?

You can evolve a Mag into anything at level 50 to get the third PB you want, then change the stat alignment to get a new evolution at any level multiple of five after that, assuming a) you have enough levels remaining to change the stat alignment before the Mag reaches level 200, and b) both stat alignments and their subsequent evolutions can be achieved within the limits of each stat you want to have at level 200.

Back