Quick question - Quick answer

Ok. As thought. Thank you for verifying.

I have two questions. 1. How long do milestone boosts take to be activated? According to the website, we have the numbers for two of the three to be active, but neither of them are. 2. Are you not allowed to use an AOL email on the forums? Both of my primary Emails are through AOL, and both said that they are banned by the administrator despite me never having used them on here.

• Is a [45.45.0.0] 55 hit diska worth using an iritista on? Or is it better to wait for a 60 hit diska?

Are you planning to use it for its high ATP, or simply for its special?

If you're using it as a beatstick, then 45/45 native/abeast is useful.

If you're using it as a confuse-stick, then not so much, and 60+ hit might be better.

~yes~ but you may want more if you want it to be super reliable in tower/seabed

Which are the good charge mechs? Isn't their two types, or are they the same?
  • Charge Vulcan, or Gatling/Repeater/Assault/Mechgun if they have comparable ATA
  • This event's TypeME/Mechgun, which has 2 less ATA than 50h Charge Vulcan and roughly 36 more ATP (72 with both sphered)
These are the only Mechguns with Charge.

So are gallon walls one per character?

I gave mine away and he wouldn't give me a new one.

I've got another one.

What's a good way to get Luck Materials? I tried Fake In Yellow a few times but that didn't turn up much but meseta, a couple Evade Materials and a whole lot of *mates.

I don't know much of anything about quests to know if Luck Materials are a reward for any of them, and PSOW is kind of clunky to search through.

just gotta hunt everywhere for them.
Luck material requires luck to find ;)

Back