Quick question - Quick answer

I've got another one.

What's a good way to get Luck Materials? I tried Fake In Yellow a few times but that didn't turn up much but meseta, a couple Evade Materials and a whole lot of *mates.

I don't know much of anything about quests to know if Luck Materials are a reward for any of them, and PSOW is kind of clunky to search through.

Other than Andy's ''kill shit and get lucky'' you can...

The best way I feel personally is to play roulette games.

The easiest being to play the quest maximum attack 3 in ep4.

You wont be able to solo it nor complete at super low level too fast but can do on normal so it is pretty easy (once route is learnt). Basically you split off into a bunch of routes. If you get a partner can split up and cover half each. You are required to kill a certain amount (500?) enemies and get to the end before the time runs out. This then gives you 30 tickets.

These tickets can be spent in a roulette in beak's cafe of which one prize is luck mats. (or more specifically, random materials including TP. Can also get PD's, PCs and Scapes from this roulette, scapes are not given if HC)

Last edited:
random materials including TP
I think only Power, Mind, Evade, Defense, Luck are given, no HP or TP.

Source: my vague memory, along with this post.

May as well ask a question. I heard Rappy's Holiday has something you can do where you can get materials from? Is it good for farming them?

Last edited:
There'a also a ttf side-quest no one does that gives luck mats (You nee to duo it with a male and female and stand on top of each other for the whole quest or something after talking to an npc)

There'a also a ttf side-quest no one does that gives luck mats (You nee to duo it with a male and female and stand on top of each other for the whole quest or something after talking to an npc)
I recall people saying that sidequest no longer gives Luck Material, though I don't remember when and where I heard that.

Hey guys, have people been selling the christmas presents? I understand that it could be complicated given that you don't know what mode the presents are from and that can affect price, but I'm wondering if anyone has been selling or buying them.

Hey guys, have people been selling the christmas presents? I understand that it could be complicated given that you don't know what mode the presents are from and that can affect price, but I'm wondering if anyone has been selling or buying them.

Too easy to scam imo.

You could just wrap normal items.

Too easy to scam imo.

You could just wrap normal items.

Maybe Soly's reader would identify where it dropped idk? Never tested.

May as well ask a question. I heard Rappy's Holiday has something you can do where you can get materials from? Is it good for farming them?

They have a mini-game where you stand on a button and can get TP and stuff but I heard it's pretty rare and from my experience a big waste of time and points/meseta.

Edit:

Does anyone have any a list of all the triggers for mags + Activation rate? I can't seem to find one on the net but I've seen one somewhere.

Last edited:
Maybe Soly's reader would identify where it dropped idk? Never tested.
I don't know if I added that (it definitely is in my database reader), but in theory, if its a wrapped item it will show the item name and stuff...

I don't know how Soda is doing the Xmas presents... if they are real xmas presents they will have the correct (Christmas Present) as a item name.

Also, maybe someone can make a Lua plugin to read your own inventory and bank so people don't have to rely in my program anymore (which is discontinued).

I don't know if I added that (it definitely is in my database reader), but in theory, if its a wrapped item it will show the item name and stuff...

I don't know how Soda is doing the Xmas presents... if they are real xmas presents they will have the correct (Christmas Present) as a item name.

Also, maybe someone can make a Lua plugin to read your own inventory and bank so people don't have to rely in my program anymore (which is discontinued).
The xmas presents are real presents (they show up as present in a drop checker)
I've been told that the item is generated only when you actually open the present.

The xmas presents are real presents (they show up as present in a drop checker)
I've been told that the item is generated only when you actually open the present.
I know, xmas presents are that way, wrapped items are not.
A wrapped item (to a reader) will show all the item data (including the flag saying its wrapped)

my bad.
thought you were asking for someone to check how real presents appear.
:oops:

im sure it's buried in here somewhere, but: how is damage calculated in a mag PB chain?

If I'm remembering right, it's NOT like IQ, and the mags with high syncro can be anywhere in the chain?

Back