Quick question - Quick answer

no, none of the amps are

I just tested myself (forgot I could)

unknown.png

@falkenjeff hell is an attack, it can DMC and be DMC'd

They were all changed to Red by soda in an update at some point but not originally.

I see. I just thought PSO treated "monster is dead" packets differently than damage packets (which over-write each other). Guess not.

So rabarta spam + hell is a bad idea?

I see. I just thought PSO treated "monster is dead" packets differently than damage packets (which over-write each other). Guess not.

So rabarta spam + hell is a bad idea?

Well, at the same time you can DMC yourself (Doesn't mean you will). But if your going to Rab to freeze then hell after it would help (due to frozen EVP reduction). ans since i'm assuming it's you and your buff slave, just time the landings so the attacks hit separately.

just time the landings so the attacks hit separately.

Easier said than done my friend. If I'm not laying on the floor, I better make damn sure I'm attacking something. Or I'm just gonna end up on the floor again.

Easier said than done my friend. If I'm not laying on the floor, I better make damn sure I'm attacking something. Or I'm just gonna end up on the floor again.

Well DMC isn't that bad here tbh. so just spam away if it means safety.

Have you experienced this personally, or did you have some source to back it up, or did you just assumed it to be true?

All attacks can damage cancel.

I have no source to prove but as far as hell goes, I've experienced it cancelling out.

Can i open more than one client of Ephinea without the game crashing? I ask because when i'm flipping through the millions of tabs i leave open i accidentally launch Ephinea twice whilst in the middle of a quest and lose all progress from a crash :c

Setting it to not dim the desktop is the best (and easiest) solution.

Another (slightly more dumb) solution, if you're not comfortable with that one for whatever reason, is to run PSO from an elevated command prompt, since only the first program in an elevated chain of programs will ask for permission.

Right click cmd.exe, run as administrator, yes.

Then type in <the directory of PSO>/online.exe

Leave the command prompt open. Click "start game" on the patcher.

Go back to the command prompt that is still open under administrator. Type in the directory of PSO again (or just press up arrow and it should come up), run the patcher again, click start game again.

I would go with the easier solution though, and not this one.

EDIT: also note, if you ever close the command prompt for whatever reason, you won't be able to reopen it without crashing PSO. So you have to just leave it up.

Greetings everyone! Just made a Hucast, currently level 18 and curious to know how I should leveling up, optimal weapon types I should be using to level, and what weapons/gear I should be aiming for early-mid game?

Also, first post!

Greetings everyone! Just made a Hucast, currently level 18 and curious to know how I should leveling up, optimal weapon types I should be using to level, and what weapons/gear I should be aiming for early-mid game?

Also, first post!
Hi you're way too low of a level to be following any class specific guides so just stick to the normal TTF spam until your level 80 or whatever the requirement is.

As for weapon types just stick to the shop charge Vulcans and you should be fine for TTF. As for units try to get some ATA increases because your ATA is ass. Other than there is nothing you should be aiming for

So pretty much what you should do, since you're low leveled and undergeared, is join any public TTF game and let them carry you while you work on your mag. Untill your mag is lv 200 you're gonna suck so I would put time to that. Make sure you have a decent division between atp and dex

Hi you're way too low of a level to be following any class specific guides so just stick to the normal TTF spam until your level 80 or whatever the requirement is.

As for weapon types just stick to the shop charge Vulcans and you should be fine for TTF. As for units try to get some ATA increases because your ATA is ass. Other than there is nothing you should be aiming for

So pretty much what you should do, since you're low leveled and undergeared, is join any public TTF game and let them carry you while you work on your mag. Untill your mag is lv 200 you're gonna suck so I would put time to that. Make sure you have a decent division between atp and dex
I agree with this, except for the part about getting carried through ttf until 80. As a new player, I wouldn't worry about getting to 80 as fast a possible. Otherwise you will end up in ultimate mode without knowing the basics of the game, which can be frustrating. So hop into a ttf game whenever you see one, but do some other stuff too.

I agree with this, except for the part about getting carried through ttf until 80. As a new player, I wouldn't worry about getting to 80 as fast a possible. Otherwise you will end up in ultimate mode without knowing the basics of the game, which can be frustrating. So hop into a ttf game whenever you see one, but do some other stuff too.
This game doesn't have "basics".

All attacks can damage cancel.

I have no source to prove but as far as hell goes, I've experienced it cancelling out.
DMC is a when two people attack a monster at the same time causing it to take no damage (pso logic). You've seen this happen before you just didn't notice it. You wont really notice it unless your playing the game knowing that a certain combo should kill in X amount of hits. If you REALLY want proof just NNN with mechguns and watch how long it takes to die. It used to be a big deal in other servers because they were ran very poorly and the population was more than it could handle. The fact that literally no one knows what this is probably means this server isn't total ass

Back