Quick question - Quick answer

Edited the post with a note. Make sure to read that.
Too late I lost 1000 exacliburs from this refund pls

Also a genuine question I feel one of you server veterans can answer. Where are all the MAG farmers? I'm genuinely curious as it doesn't seem like there's any about. Would like to buy some MAGs for new builds but it looks like I should just breed them all at once currently!

Too late I lost 1000 exacliburs from this refund pls

Also a genuine question I feel one of you server veterans can answer. Where are all the MAG farmers? I'm genuinely curious as it doesn't seem like there's any about. Would like to buy some MAGs for new builds but it looks like I should just breed them all at once currently!
Hi i am mag farmer.
I have pre-built mags Coming Soon ™ (aka 2 satos)

Does anyone know the specific rate on PD's, scape dolls, and the different materials across all episodes /difficulties ??
@Matt

Does anyone know the specific rate on PD's, scape dolls, and the different materials across all episodes /difficulties ??
@Matt
If those haven't been modified at all in Ephinea... you can download my ItemPT editor and load an original ItemPT file... I don't expect you to do that... so for PDs and scapes.

-- All values divided by 10000
PDs (all eps)
15 - 20 - 50 - 80

Scapes
Ep1: 50 - 70 - 100 - 150 (300 in ruins)
Ep2/4: 50 - 70 - 135 - 200 (300 last 2 areas, ep2 seabed- towe / ep4 boss)

Keep in mind there are values for each Episode, Difficulty and Section ID... so I really don't expect and extensive reply in the forum...
I guess this would be a good opportunity to code something to export to libreoffice sheets (whatever format that is).

If those haven't been modified at all in Ephinea... you can download my ItemPT editor and load an original ItemPT file... I don't expect you to do that... so for PDs and scapes.

-- All values divided by 10000
PDs (all eps)
15 - 20 - 50 - 80

Scapes
Ep1: 50 - 70 - 100 - 150 (300 in ruins)
Ep2/4: 50 - 70 - 135 - 200 (300 last 2 areas, ep2 seabed- towe / ep4 boss)

Keep in mind there are values for each Episode, Difficulty and Section ID... so I really don't expect and extensive reply in the forum...
I guess this would be a good opportunity to code something to export to libreoffice sheets (whatever format that is).

Oh, awesome, it's higher rate for dolls in HC or same? I do plan to get item.pmt eventually but not this moment. And Wao cool programs always welcome. Program is love.

Edit: so if I want ratio for ult PD

I just need to divide down from 80/10k??

Last edited:
Oh, awesome, it's higher rate for dolls in HC or same? I do plan to get item.pmt eventually but not this moment. And Wao cool programs always welcome. Program is love.
Edit: so if I want ratio for ult PD
I just need to divide down from 80/10k??
- I don't know if Soda coded some increase for HC rate, I don't think he modified the config files for that (but you never know).
- Keep in mind this one is PT not PMT :p ... PMT is item configuration, PT is basically non rare drop config.
- Yes, that should be it

- I don't know if Soda coded some increase for HC rate, I don't think he modified the config files for that (but you never know).
- Keep in mind this one is PT not PMT :p ... PMT is item configuration, PT is basically non rare drop config.
- Yes, that should be it

Ok, much obliged.

how far can a non-fonewm tech force solo before they start falling off? can they solo offline ult? what about online ult quests like ttf and the mop-ups?

how far can a non-fonewm tech force solo before they start falling off? can they solo offline ult? what about online ult quests like ttf and the mop-ups?

All of episode 4 forever right up until level 200.

There's no limitations for HC accounts to interact with other accounts right?

What's the fastest quest to spam for lucky coins?
Phantasmal World 1 is the fastest if you split up (or so I've heard), but most people won't because of drops/exp. Other than that, Villainous Rift 1 seems to be the best.

How does HELL interact with damage cancel?

Can someone who is spamming techs cancel a successful Hell? Or does the Hell take precedence since it reduces the enemy hp to 0 and instantly kills it (and therefore cannot be "overwritten" by a higher hp value)?

And I assume a "failed" hell roll that actually hits the enemy can cancel other people's damage (with the exception of someone else rolling a "success" Hell, which would not be cancelled)?

Back