Quick question - Quick answer

Haven't had much luck with Cave 1 Ult or the douche dragon but working to that EP4 ult since it also sounds ridiculously low effort. THANKS AGAIN.
Next question!
what level can i be comfortable in trying bpd for fs/sn on my racast?

If it's been asked already SORRY I haven't parsed through this thread.

That NPC that accepts various Meseta amounts and *always* gives you Monomate...

...does he actually give you something other than Monomate? What are the rewards there?

Does Coren actually exist here yet? If he does he definitely doesn't have his rewards implemented...

There's a huge list of items that Coren is supposed to give actually, depending on the amount of meseta you receive and the day you give him the meseta. The list is here in Japanese. As you can see it contains good rewards such as the V-series units, various good shields, weapons and armours, but they are kind of rare to get and the majority need 100,000 meseta payments to roll for, of course.

I believe Tofuman is working on implementing him into Tethealla at some point.

Question about the stat ranges (namely DFP) for Standstill Shield:

PSOW lists is as 163-178 DFP, and 175-225 EVP. I know on Schthack the DFP range was also 50 like EVP, meaning 163-213 DFP was possible. I had a 210 on that server.

Which ranges are in effect here: the ones listed on PSOW or as referenced from Schthack?

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

I have DFP: 163 (+50) and EVP: 175 (+15) for my item maker, but is not data specific from Ephinea, it's from Ultima which is based on Tethealla's... so it might be the case here.

Soly said:
I have DFP: 163 (+50) and EVP: 175 (+15) for my item maker, but is not data specific from Ephinea, it's from Ultima which is based on Tethealla's... so it might be the case here.
Come to think of it, it seems more plausible PSOW has the DFP/EVP ranges reversed, thus likely confirming the DFP range as capping out at 213. I'll check my SS later, I got one with 172 DFP, can't remember the EVP. Won't be hard finding one with 179 or greater DFP as confirmation (Viridia Temple Mil Lillies FTW).

Thanks for the input!

Can we have the trigger the event mission with a gov quest?

(edit: i didnt see the halloween event topic, my bad!)

Ok, so I never actually played on SEGA's BB servers, I'm here from schtserv so still trying to figure things out. Quests... are the good monster spam quests multi-mode only? It seems like there are pretty much no good single player quests for leveling? (No TTF etc?) And are Government quests also multi-mode only? How do I play ep4 solo? There's only a couple quests and they seem more like item-type quests (BPD) not really "play through the levels" quests. Enjoying the server, just trying to figure out how I can play my favorite parts! Thanks!

There's pretty much nothing to do in Episode IV solo mode. Sega was too lazy to make freeplay solo maps, so all you can do is load the few solo quests that exist for Episode IV. If you want to level quickly, you have to fight the more difficult multiplayer enemies.

which is typically higher on the list of equipment after automatic sorting, s-rank mechguns or s-rank needle?

is there any way to discern how same type sranks are sorted in the list ?-?

Best quest for CCA/Seaside boxes? Nothing is listed in the monster finding guide (which includes some boxes). Or am I better off just running to seaside, popping a few boxes and hoping to RNGesus.

Yep, best is to pop over to Seaside in free play and hope for the best. Probably not the answer you wanted but there you go.

meh thats about what i figured, lame but i cant think of any good quests for it. thanks.

PW1 is alright for boxes on Seaside but it takes a while to get there. It is faster to just restart freeplay but it's also a hell of a lot more boring.

I think it just goes by hex. Mechguns probably. Same S-ranks, it would go by...whatever hex differentiates them first, I guess? I haven't looked at that in a while so I can't give you a definitive, sorry.

Anyway, I auto-sort religiously, and I've never had problems here. But I am very close to the server.

CTB said:
Same S-ranks, it would go by...whatever hex differentiates them first, I guess?
Each S-Rank is a separate weapon with a fixed special, so sorting multiple S-Ranks of the same type should result in them using their hex code order, just as sorting sabers would result in an order of Saber, Brand, Buster, Pallasch, Gladius, DB's Saber, Kaladbolg, Durandal.

Syncro only affects the rate at which your PB charges. IQ affects the power of your PBs.

In multi PB chains, IQ is simply added from all the mags together, which is why chained PBs = Stronger.

i.e. - 200 IQ Twins + 200 IQ Estlla = equivalent of 400IQ version of Twins and Estlla. (roughly, anyway; the actual formula is [(MAG IQ/10)+1] where (MAG IQ) is simply added up between all participants in the PB // The +1 being there solely due to the fact that mags even with an IQ of 0 will still have some effect.)

So basically, as long as your mag's IQ stays at 200, it will be at max effectiveness, for the sake of the PB itself. Syncro will further enhance that effectiveness, but only in allowing you to use the blasts more often.

Also, your character level has an effect to some extent to the power of your PBs, but I don't know the specifics. Maybe someone else can help with that.

Back