Quick question - Quick answer

Seems to be a new trend of people selling team points, by what they really mean is "mass amount of junk rares".

Now, isn't it possible for these people to form a team (on a new account if necessary), donate the items, and then convert the team points into tradeable "Team Points"? That is to say, can't they trade an actual Team Points item and not just junk rares?

Seems to be a new trend of people selling team points, by what they really mean is "mass amount of junk rares".

Now, isn't it possible for these people to form a team (on a new account if necessary), donate the items, and then convert the team points into tradeable "Team Points"? That is to say, can't they trade an actual Team Points item and not just junk rares?
But why go through the trouble of making a second account when you get THIRTY TWO SLOTS MAN!!???!?!?!?@?@?@?,@@??@!

You can trade team points what? This is a thing?
And no your team is account bound for all 32 slots.

You could trade 500 TP, 1000 TP, 10000 TP coupon I believe. If you're selling less than that or some awkward in-between number, you don't have a choice.

How exactly does this work? I have seen it in the purchasable team point area but was unsure whether I should buy or not. I have been raising a side team for HC and basically sticking all my junk rares upon collection to the side, storing in bank and multiclienting to give to other account / team. When I could just be TP'ing and buying this and transfering this token to other team?

Well. I have mastership of both. If there is a 500 tp option wouldn't hurt to test with both in same lobby. I'll try it later.

Yeah, so, the owner of any team can spend the points on 500, 1k, 5k 10k tokens which get sent to bank. That item can then be tpd like a weapon. Thats pretty nifty!!

You can only use it on "unused" points, right?

ie: no way to disband a team and get the points back that you already spent on PoD etc?

No. Not that I am aware of. It was just unused points indeed.

What are the min and max on the stats of Red Ring? Also, how much is it worth approximately?

What are the min and max on the stats of Red Ring? Also, how much is it worth approximately?
Min is 20+ PDs or so, best to check PC/Trade forum or whatnot. If you get max (or near max), some people will pay a lot more. A lot.

how do i make "max stat" virus armor? Do I need max stat stink frame?

Thinking of spending my gold badges on D cells.

EDIT: second question: why would i want this? Aura field seems like better stats and isn't super expensive to make...
You have to go from Stink Frame to Lafuteria in one go, without logging out/changing block. Not sure about leaving room, best not to do it I think. Don't bank it during the process either. The Stink Frame has to have at least 50 DFP over base and at least 20 EVP over base, if I recall correctly. Make sure you're using a character equal to or over level 156; someone forgot about it and almost messed it up.

I recommend testing it in Sandbox first before doing the conversion, lest something goes wrong.

Aura Field cannot be made with max stat, as the base item, Spirit Garment, can only go up to 7 over base. On the other hand Stink Frame can quite "easily" have enough stat to make a max Lafuteria. Max Lafuteria has 290 DFP, higher than max Aura Field by 5 DFP. Not sure about EVP. Lafuteria reduces HP over time, Aura Field reduces TP over time, which might do something if you're berserking/using spirit.

Might take advantage of 3x exp and make a id bot fomarl. But I want to be classy.

What gear should I try to gather for the journey from 1-80? I have a mind mag, h/hp, and a glide, but not much else. Ty!

If it's just an ID bot then. Mag hp unit and glide Is all you really need. Dont even need to bother with techs. Just SDJZR. And play a few newbie ttf with other ;)

Edit: if you got a low grants to waste, say around 20ish would still do decent damage to most things in normal-vh at least with FOmarl and is fun so could always do that too. And Wear grants boosting stuff (if have any at ready)

Might take advantage of 3x exp and make a id bot fomarl. But I want to be classy.

What gear should I try to gather for the journey from 1-80? I have a mind mag, h/hp, and a glide, but not much else. Ty!
Solo nuking might be an option, although FOmarl is the weakest out of the four in nuking. If doing so, elemental wands/magical piece + merges. The latter might be a bit difficult to obtain.

If it's just an ID bot then. Mag hp unit and glide Is all you really need. Dont even need to bother with techs. Just SDJZR. And play a few newbie ttf with other ;)

Edit: if you got a low grants to waste, say around 20ish would still do decent damage to most things in normal-vh at least with FOmarl and is fun so could always do that too. And Wear grants boosting stuff (if have any at ready)
I don't know what any grants boosting stuff is.

Ideally I want to run around doing SDJZR and making jokes, though.

Back