Quick question - Quick answer

Ohh, I was gone during the easter event so I'll just go from 0 to 0 regardless XD. Thanks for the reply!

Need a minimum of 5 eggs anyway. But yeah :p. Can always buy some if you really want..

More of a subjective question...

Is adept worth it for non-force classes? I could maybe see it for RAmarl/Hunewearal but it seems like the slots would better used for other things

Every class can use.

It works wonders with spirit so ramarl/Mar /huney/Mar.
Force if they are nuking or even spirit also.
And even casts for glorified harms as mentioned. (because it's only 5ata less, but gives 10 ATP/MST/DFP/EVP/LCK +6 to all resists)

Does the 25% drop bonus mean that a rare enemy is 25% more likely to drop it's rare?

So for a mil lilly with a 100% DAR there's no difference?

Note that with PSO2 drop style, since the DAR drops with multiple people in the party, your party will benefit from the DAR increase even for monsters that have 100% DAR originally.

I run a small team that is just myself and a few jabroni friends, and we're trying to figure out how we can get that fancy dressing room. What's the fastest way to get team points without having access to a Force with 695 MST?

Ordinarily I'd just go for farming Striker of Chao (as I've seen posed as a solution to this dilemma), but none of us have a Force character above 695 MST yet, and I'm pretty sure you have to equip the Branch of Paku Paku in order to be able to turn it into a Striker of Chao. Or am I wrong? Being wrong would be super. In any case, what do? Thanks in advance! ^^;

Last edited:
I run a small team that is just myself and a few jabroni friends, and we're trying to figure out how we can get that fancy dressing room. What's the fastest way to get team points without having access to a Force with 695 MST?

Ordinarily I'd just go for farming Striker of Chao (as I've seen posed as a solution to this dilemma), but none of us have a Force character above 695 MST yet, and I'm pretty sure you have to equip the Branch of Paku Paku in order to be able to turn it into a Striker of Chao. Or am I wrong? Being wrong would be super. In any case, what do? Thanks in advance! ^^;
You do not need to equip the Branch of PakuPaku in order to transform it into a Striker of Chao.

Besides the Paku Paku method, you could also buy those teampoints from teamleaders who have more than they can use and/or cheap rares in bulk. Or find a someone willing to do any of those for free.

You do not need to equip the Branch of PakuPaku in order to transform it into a Striker of Chao.

Really? Pretty much everything I found whilst trawling the internet to find the answer to this question said you had to equip it. I also had a FOmarl on the original PSOBB and I recall having to equip it when I made a Striker of Chao for her. I don't have a sandbox character to go and test this yet, but if that's the case, that's awesome.

Besides the Paku Paku method, you could also buy those teampoints from teamleaders who have more than they can use and/or cheap rares in bulk. Or find a someone willing to do any of those for free.

I had no idea you could transfer team points between teams - thanks for that tip! ^^; We're actually just about halfway to 1000, so 500 would (almost) do it. The problem is, I have nothing particularly great to offer at least for my part, so it would have to be a charitable team willing to help out a Plucky Little Team™ like ours.

I can confirm you dont need to equip the branch of paku paku to transform it. I did this exact same thing to farm team points and it is really fast if you have a purp and just do vh forest quests with lots of gigoboomas (mop up 1, for example)

Really? Pretty much everything I found whilst trawling the internet to find the answer to this question said you had to equip it. I also had a FOmarl on the original PSOBB and I recall having to equip it when I made a Striker of Chao for her. I don't have a sandbox character to go and test this yet, but if that's the case, that's awesome.

Yes I can confirm, I have done it twice, using a RAcast. You just need to have the Branch of PakuPaku in your inventory.

Hi guys, it's been so long I cannot remember..
Which quest do you start to exchange ur monster parts for weapons?

Back