Quick question - Quick answer

If I have a level 50+ non-rare mag, will it change into a different non-rare mag if I feed it using a different class or ID?

"Follow these steps to turn your enemy parts into weapons.

1. To begin, you are required to do the Government Quests in Episode 1 Normal Mode up to 4-1.

(Note : You can stop after unlocking 4-1.)"

I cannot even find these "Government Quests" :s
Government quests are given by the lady beside the principal / lab principal (forgot everyones names @.@)

Couldn't find a mat plan for nilla Racaseals that I liked, so I made this one:

727cf5854d.png

Any thoughts or comments? Is there a better one (different items/armor/shield). Only found very old ones on pso-world.
I used this stat simulator, if you want to play around with it.

Cool. Just wanted to make sure, you can always make an error, even if you believe there isn't one (and it can be quite a pain if you take a wrong amount of mats in this game). Thanks for replying! =)

If I have a level 50+ non-rare mag, will it change into a different non-rare mag if I feed it using a different class or ID?
It will evolve with different classes and/or different ID group, granted you feeded at levels divisible by 5.

Couldn't find a mat plan for nilla Racaseals that I liked, so I made this one:

727cf5854d.png

Any thoughts or comments? Is there a better one (different items/armor/shield). Only found very old ones on pso-world.
I used this stat simulator, if you want to play around with it.

The only difference I would make is to allow removing RR for ADR or similar, and still max all offense stats. Just my preference though.

What's the quickest way to a girtablulu?

(The most are in lost son Hopkins, correct? But the fastest route would be nice to know, too.)

Thanks!

What does Three Seals do exactly on this server? Back on Schtserv it was absolutely bonkers and pretty bah-roken, so what about here?

30% Razonde boost
33 to all resist
33 def/eva
Lvl 33 requirement
Lowers hp for every ~10 steps

"Drains 1 HP every 15 steps. Sometimes it will completely nullify an attack and restore a little bit of TP."

Thanks! I was wondering if there were any tech bonuses, that's why I had to ask.

Last edited:
Back