Quick question - Quick answer

Ty zen.

Now just for the racast foot sound if anyone has?

F2 for changing armor, shields.
F3 for techniques so you dont break your fingers when spamming gifoie(lol)
and IIRC F4 for mags? i forget lol

F2 is very useful for competitive play imo

And anyone have an ogg pack to change the Racast feet to something not annoyingly loud?

^

Also I am messing around looking at different skins so If anyone has any or any link that would be cool.

Last edited:
Thanks! Potentially nabbing h/hp (just for collector's sake) is the only reason I don't quit out after killing all the monkey-bears in Tyrell's while doing fs hunts. I lucked out and got the rifle on greenil after a couple of runs, and perhaps then overestimated the ease of getting this unit.

What are the good arrest weapons for hucast?

Red Sword, arrest s-ranks, arrest raygun/vulcs... What are the other options?

I lvl'd my mag to 50 but didn't get a 3rd Photon Blast coz of the way I lvl'd it, do you get one at a later stage? Higher lvl or not?

Cheers

arrest raygun/vulcs
arrest vulcs

triggered-h3h3-gif.gif

arrest slicer/cutter (s-rank) and raygun is what most people use.
This.

I lvl'd my mag to 50 but didn't get a 3rd Photon Blast coz of the way I lvl'd it, do you get one at a later stage? Higher lvl or not?

Cheers
yeah you can still get a 3rd blast as long as the mag evolves into something that gives a blast you don't have already.

yeah you can still get a 3rd blast as long as the mag evolves into something that gives a blast you don't have already.
What other levels do mags evolve at? or is it totally random now?

Just so I can be ready to do it correctly and get the pb.

Thanks for the reply by the way :)

LV50+ non-rare mags can evolve every level divisible by 5 if there is a difference in the balance of stats.

Example:
DEX > POW > MIND
to
POW > DEX > MIND

Back