Quick question - Quick answer

If you mean "Can I use a controller and use actions from the 1-0 hotkeys somehow?", then yes.

You'll need to use a mapping program like Xpadder, Joy2Key, etc. to set 1-0 on your controller to be able to use 1-0 actions from your controller.

If you mean "Can I use a controller and use actions from the 1-0 hotkeys somehow?", then yes.

You'll need to use a mapping program like Xpadder, Joy2Key, etc. to set 1-0 on your controller to be able to use 1-0 actions from your controller.
Thanks! Alas, I have no idea what any of that means. :/ Ugh.

Let me rephrase the question to see if that helps either of us! Specifically: I want to be able to use my keyboard simultaneously with my controller. So like I can put some actions on my keyboard while generally just playing console style. Sorry if I'm a bit dense here. I'm not usually a pc gamer.

Yes, you can do that, there is no "set to controller only" or "set to keyboard only".

To bind keys to 1-0, go to customize, choose a palette and press 1-0 while highlighting over the palette actions.

Maximum Attack 4th Stage -1C- (EP1)

I encountered a Mil Lily this quest while playing.
It has appeared in the most right end of this room.
He did not drop anything. (DAR100%)
Is this specification?

Attachments

• pso131101074102476549.png
    pso131101074102476549.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
Maximum Attack 4th Stage -1C- (EP1)

I encountered a Mil Lily this quest while playing.
It has appeared in the most right end of this room.
He did not drop anything. (DAR100%)
Is this specification?

What exactly are you asking? You want to know the reason behind no drop?

Thank you for responding.
I want to know is whether all of the monsters in the place does not drop the item.

That Lily is in a no-drop zone, just like Sorcerers above a ravine in Ruins for example.

Those lilies were fixed some time ago to drop items.
Someone may have broken the quest again :rolleyes:

I broke the quest again because of complaints of the new lily position. Maybe I'll change it later, but the last lily position change was too drastic and made the quest too easy in that room.

Is there any benefit of changing your drops back to PSO Classic (vs PSO2) if you're hunting something solo?

Hey everyone. I'm kind of new to PSO and certainly new to hunters. I'm levelling my 25 HUnewearl, also have a HUcast. I currently have a bunch of weapons and am trying to understand which ones to use, and when.

There a bunch of factors and some of them I don't know much about. For example, weapon reach, single or multi strike, character animations and whatnot. And for sure some here are much better than others. So long story short, what is the order of importance by which I should be picking out my weapons? These are the ones I have right now:

Berserk Gladius 30/0/0/35/35
Fill Gladius 0/0/50/0/40
S-beat's Blade 0/0/0/0/0
Musashi 0/0/0/10/0
Flowen's Sword 25/0/0/0/0
Dragon Slayer 0/0/0/0/0
Slicer of Assassin 15/0/0/0/25
Diska of Liberator 0/15/0/15/0
Brionac 25/30/10/0/0
Arrest Diska +4 20/35/0/0/0

I saw that games made in pso2 style have lower rates so I would assume Classic is better for solo?

The Drop Anything Rate (DAR) lowers as more people join the party to keep it balanced, but if you're alone, the DAR stays at its original value, which is the same as classic. See here for more details (notice that a 1-player game in PSO2 mode gets 100% DAR).

Back