Quick question - Quick answer

Piping for rare enemies doesn't work for PSOBB.

I have a Sange and a Yasha. Before I combine them I have two quick questions:

a) Is it correct that Sange & Yasha will have the stats of the one I currently have equipped when I use the second one?

b) My best stats are 25% Dark 15% hit on the Sange. Should I try to find better stats before merging? (*removed useless info)

Also for an unrelated question:
-Do you think it's worth it for a low level (I'm a 93 HUnewearl) to make a separate, high DEX mag? I currently miss a lot in Ultimate with my 58 DEX one. Should I make one with like 70, 80, 90 or whatever number for these next few dozen levels, or is the difference in hit rate negligible?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a Sange and a Yasha. Before I combine them I have two quick questions:

a) Is it correct that Sange & Yasha will have the stats of the one I currently have equipped when I use the second one?

b) My best stats are 25% Dark 15% hit on the Sange. Should I try to find better stats before merging? As far as I know Yasha is the rarer one so it might be too hard/expensive.

Also for an unrelated question:
-Do you think it's worth it for a low level (I'm a 93 HUnewearl) to make a separate, high DEX mag? I currently miss a lot in Ultimate with my 58 DEX one. Should I make one with like 70, 80, 90 or whatever number for these next few dozen levels, or is the difference in hit rate negligible?

Thanks!

A) Yes.

B) 15 hit isn't spectacular, but Yasha can be obtained from Vhard Dorphon route in Black Paper's Deal, so if you ever find a better Sange, getting another Yasha shouldn't be too big of a struggle.

C) Where you currently are, you'd be better off getting a Heavenly/Arms than making a mag with higher DEX. If you're worried H/Arms is out of your current scope, God/Arm is pretty huntable (1/40~ from Redria Pan Arms in Vhard) and still gives 15.

A) Yes.

B) 15 hit isn't spectacular, but Yasha can be obtained from Vhard Dorphon route in Black Paper's Deal, so if you ever find a better Sange, getting another Yasha shouldn't be too big of a struggle.

C) Where you currently are, you'd be better off getting a Heavenly/Arms than making a mag with higher DEX. If you're worried H/Arms is out of your current scope, God/Arm is pretty huntable (1/40~ from Redria Pan Arms in Vhard) and still gives 15.

My remark about rarity in b) is actually irrelevant since you can use either's stats to merge. Which one do you think is easier to farm? You seemed to say that Yasha is easier but all I read said it was much harder. Plus, can I effectively farm it at such a low level?

As for c), H/Arms is far beyond budget afaik, but I do have a God/Arm. Still miss a lot :p I have about 160 ATA (maybe a bit more, don't remember which weapon I had on. Maybe 175 tops). Either way, would even a H/Arms be enough? With a mag I can make it super high DEX like 90 or 100. Or does it not make sense, and I should instead just equip multiple God/Arms? My current unit setup is God/Arms, God/Battle, God/HP and God/Ability.

Thanks a bunch for the input!

Sorry, to clarify, Sange is a lot easier to farm (Skyly and Yellowboze Mil Lily at 1/2) but a 0'd Yasha's availability is much higher than the drop tables imply because it drops in BPD. Even if you get RNG dicked, it's still better to hunt Photon Crystals than it is to look for a 1/30k from Indi Belra (or 1/67k from Melqueek, the dumbest DAR mob in the game).

So if you're looking for %s, hunt Sange, definitely. But if you're worried about using your current Yasha and then being SOL if you find a better Sange, don't be. It can be replaced.

Is there any comprehensive (or even basic) info on the Team Quest called 'Robot's Reckoning'?
Nobody plays it because it's not the best for anything, but:

It's a romp through Desert > Crater, with your route depending on your player position. I don't think you can pipe out of this quest, so you have do your route as intended.

Player 1 does Desert 1. Player 2 does Desert 2. Player 3/4 do Desert 3.

Player 1 & 2 go to Wilds after they do their respective Deserts, while Player 3 & 4 go straight to Crater once they are done with Desert. After the Wilds map, 1 & 2 also go to Crater, though if you're in a 3/4P game, chances are P3/4 will be almost done at this point. Once the solider at the end of the quest is talked to, everyone is warped to the end.

And that's it, really. I think it's a fun quest to play. =o

Sorry, to clarify, Sange is a lot easier to farm (Skyly and Yellowboze Mil Lily at 1/2) but a 0'd Yasha's availability is much higher than the drop tables imply because it drops in BPD. Even if you get RNG dicked, it's still better to hunt Photon Crystals than it is to look for a 1/30k from Indi Belra (or 1/67k from Melqueek, the dumbest DAR mob in the game).

So if you're looking for %s, hunt Sange, definitely. But if you're worried about using your current Yasha and then being SOL if you find a better Sange, don't be. It can be replaced.

Frankly I don't understand all of what you wrote but I think I get the important bits. I take it Mil Lily is a rare if the drop chance is that low though, no? How would I farm it exactly? I will wait in case I am able to efficiently farm it :)

Frankly I don't understand all of what you wrote but I think I get the important bits. I take it Mil Lily is a rare if the drop chance is that low though, no? How would I farm it exactly? I will wait in case I am able to efficiently farm it :)
To farm a drop off a rare monster, do quests where lots of the normal variant spawn. Eventually one of them will be a rare variant.

1. Is there a way to wipe all characters from my account?
2. What race+class combo would be the best for starting fresh and playing solo exclusively?
3. Are there any restrictions on Photon Drop restrictions here?

1. Unless you play Hardcore, no. Characters can't be deleted specifically.

2. I would say either HUcast, RAmar or FOnewm. They are the best classes to go solo with.

3. Not sure what this means.

Nah, they drop everywhere, although the rates vary depending on difficulty.

No, you can't just delete the character. You couldn't do it on the official server either. There really isn't a point to delete the character unless you're a neat freak.

Your character can be deleted if you create a character on top of an existing character, though.

PD drop rates have always varied on difficulty, if that's what you're commenting on.

Specifically:

Normal - 0.15% of all Tool drops.
Hard - 0.20% of all Tool drops.
Very Hard - 0.50% of all Tool drops.
Ultimate - 0.80% of all Tool drops.

Regardless of area or ID.

Anyone have the DF wave mod? Being blinded is no fun.

And anyone have an ogg pack to change the Racast feet to something not annoyingly loud?

Back