Quick question - Quick answer

I am playing a RAmar and would like to use a katana as a melee backup for satalite lizzards in ep4. Currently I am lvl 73. Is Yamigarasu the best katana rangers could use? I know its not the most effienct but i do enjoy the aesthetic of katana's.

I am playing a RAmar and would like to use a katana as a melee backup for satalite lizzards in ep4. Currently I am lvl 73. Is Yamigarasu the best katana rangers could use? I know its not the most effienct but i do enjoy the aesthetic of katana's.
Yes. Hammer and Harisen have the same ATP without variance, but you lose hit % + 3 ATA.

However even with Hell, a Katana is probably less than inefficient against lizards in Ultimate unless you're in solo mode + 1v1. There are better choices even if you're looking away from Excalibur: Charge/Berserk/Spirit Gungnir, Asteron Belt, Daylight Scar, S-Beat's with hit + V502...

Is there any faster or equally fast way to scare and rehit the 2 rappies at the start of RT on A10 than with a FOnewm and just casting a tech twice?

No you can use other characters, but I don't see the point of charge arms in this case. It attacks slowly. If you're trying to scare them there is no point in doing much damage, so why would you use charge? The goal is simple: hit 2 targets twice each as quickly as possible. It doesn't matter if you do 1 damage or 999.

Firing twice with arms is 68 frames in total but FOnewm can use gizonde twice in only 44 or any ra spell twice in 54. And arms can miss. So no, that's not a faster way than the FOnewm techs.

Where can I find an up to date-ish enemy count list?
Quest pages on the wiki. Individual monster pages have some hunting recommendations.
What's the fix for all my weapons having different/wrong names? Haven't been on in ages :(
In the top right of the launcher, select EN/JP for language. The launcher will download the default EN/JP assets.

If your launcher was set to Custom before, you probably made that selection because you were using a custom unitxt or something in your hud modified a localized asset, like texturejapanese.xvm? If you're using a custom texturejapanese.xvm, you can move it to the data\ephinea\custom folder.

So there is no enemy count list like there used to be? Instead I have to look at literally every individual quest to determine the most efficiant way to hunt?

This is a joke, right? How is this information not on the wiki already?
Well it's a wiki, so feel free to make such a page.

I don't know what you mean by "enemy count list like there used to be." Is this something someone maintained on another server? Was it owned and maintained by staff or community? Was it just a gigantic table of all quests and their counts?

Last edited:
So there is no enemy count list like there used to be? Instead I have to look at literally every individual quest to determine the most efficiant way to hunt?

This is a joke, right? How is this information not on the wiki already?
The enemy count info from that guide is on each enemies page (as ender said)
You don't have to look at the quest pages, look at each enemies page specifically. This also gets updated and tidied with new quests and such.

example:
chrome_r1Twx79IDj.png

edit: wao huge

How does one obtain an TypeSW/J-sword?

If you mean specifically the ephinea exclusive with spirit you can obtain them currently from the egg shop for 30? eggs. But don't do that, that's like 15 pds worth of eggs. People will be selling them for a few pds so I would hold out and try to buy one from a player.

Could someone explain what the values [0/20 | 0/20] [4] mean when looking at different types of frames/Armour? I know the 4 would mean the slots but and confused about the other two. Thanks!

Could someone explain what the values [0/20 | 0/20] [4] mean when looking at different types of frames/Armour? I know the 4 would mean the slots but and confused about the other two. Thanks!
Armor/Frames/Barriers whathaveyou will have a range of DFP and EVP. The format is always Min/Max DFP to Min/Max EVP. For example Red Ring has a DFP range of 150 to 235 and EVP range of 232 to 257 so its format will look like [0/85 | 0/25]. Higher values = higher price.

Armor/Frames/Barriers whathaveyou will have a range of DFP and EVP. The format is always Min/Max DFP to Min/Max EVP. For example Red Ring has a DFP range of 150 to 235 and EVP range of 232 to 257 so its format will look like [0/85 | 0/25]. Higher values = higher price.
That was a great explanation thank you!

ephinea wiki EN4.png

On the Wiki Endless Nightmare #4, we see we can find Heart of Chu Chu in...a box...
Really ? EN4 was a quest that everyone did on Dreamcast and i have never heard of it or read it anywhere on the net.
Is there something special to do ^w^ ?

View attachment 19359

On the Wiki Endless Nightmare #4, we see we can find Heart of Chu Chu in...a box...
Really ? EN4 was a quest that everyone did on Dreamcast and i have never heard of it or read it anywhere on the net.
Is there something special to do ^w^ ?
That page was generated by a bot that parsed the quest files.

Those boxes used to contain some type of V2 item that was removed in V3. The item hex was then taken by Heart of Chu Chu and the boxes don't spawn in the quest.

Even if you could get the boxes to spawn somehow, this server would replace those drops with monomates.

Back