Quick question - Quick answer

hi im a new player and was following a guide to make a nidra mag but ended up with a kumara mag with stats 5/50/50/0. is there anyway to still change it to a nidra?

hi im a new player and was following a guide to make a nidra mag but ended up with a kumara mag with stats 5/50/50/0. is there anyway to still change it to a nidra?
Yes, satisfy the evolution condition at level 110.

I recently found this on internet : To those who have played A New Hope (phantasy Star Online Episode I&II)
It is said there's is a Hidden Photon :

"There are hidden switches for it around CCA if you didn't know already.
When you run over the switches, you'll still hear the sound, despite them being invisible. The switches are hidden :

_ Rear-right of the initial CCA room (outside the gate) - run around the edges by the water
_ Laser-fence room - when you look in from the entrance, it's behind the static fence to the left. You need to touch the lasers to get it.
_ 2nd "large" room - pretty much dead-centre of the room - almost directly under where the first Sinow in that room spawns.

_ Far-left corner behind the Tower warp.

Once you get them all, you'll have earned a free Photon Drop. You're not the first one to be wondering what the hell it is - especially since people know about the Red Ring & and Parasitic Gene Flow being 2 of the prizes in the quest."
Of course, I tried....but unfortunately, it doesn't work on PSOBB ^w^...
I played PSO on Gamecube but I preferred to do episode 1.
So, I did not do this quest at the time.
There really was a free PD there before ? ^w^

I recently found this on internet : To those who have played A New Hope (phantasy Star Online Episode I&II)
It is said there's is a Hidden Photon :

Of course, I tried....but unfortunately, it doesn't work on PSOBB ^w^...
I played PSO on Gamecube but I preferred to do episode 1.
So, I did not do this quest at the time.
There really was a free PD there before ? ^w^
It was removed a long time ago for Blue Burst (hell it might never have been available on Ephinea.) It isn't guaranteed rare enemy bad but it was not a good gameplay/economy decision to put a repeatable guaranteed PD.

Where can I find the widescreen launcher?
There isn't one. The launcher options have the resolutions reported by your setup. High Res HUD, Damage Scale, and No Minimap Scale are generally for use with higher resolutions.

Hellou. Kinda new to Ephi's market. What's the usual price for god/battle and heavenly/battle?

I have a question. Why don't bosses drop more meseta on anguish? I understand boxes as you can loot them without actually killing any enemies on A10. But like what, are bosses really dropping from a box how the they're coded or something?

Can someone help me understand the connection (if any) with luck vs rare drop rates? My current rare drop rate is listed as 103% (I thought it was typically in the 120s) but checking luck says I feel 'unstoppable.' Those two things seem to conflict.

Can someone help me understand the connection (if any) with luck vs rare drop rates? My current rare drop rate is listed as 103% (I thought it was typically in the 120s) but checking luck says I feel 'unstoppable.' Those two things seem to conflict.
The daily luck system is based around your character. It changes each day and if you type /forecast it will display 3 categories (Class/Race/Gender).

Such as today [Force][Newman][Female], and depending on how many areas you are within this depends on your RDR boost. You get 1/3/5% (or 1/2/3% in opm).

If you are a FOnewearl on this day you'd have 5% (3% in opm)
If you are a HUnewearl or a FOmarl you'd have 3% (2% in opm)
if you were any other FO, Newman or Female you'd have 1%.
If you were none of the above you'd have 0%.

The base room is 100% and then adds this daily luck, but there is another set of boosts that get added (the weekly boosts) which is where you had 125%+. Every week it rolls from RDR 25% (Last week) >EXP 50% (this week) > DAR 25% (Next Week) > Rare Monster 50%

All of these aside from rare monster can be viewed by typing /partyinfo when in a game (displays the message as you join/start quest),

You can check what week it is via the wiki if you are not in a game or are unsure: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Main_Page , it displays on the main page along with the daily forecast. People honestly just ignore the /luck and do /forecast as the luck saying ''your unstoppable'' is just how your character feels based on the forecast. The main page also displays Ragol Boost Road quests which grant more boosts in specific quests which stack ontop of weekly/daily so feel free to check those out/where some percents may have come from.

Is it possible to change a Team's name after it has been made or is it stuck as that name forevermore?

Is it possible to change a Team's name after it has been made or is it stuck as that name forevermore?
You are stuck with a team's name, it can not be changed. The best thing to do if you want a different name as a team owner is to convert as much team points linked to the team into Team Points items and use those to jump-start the progress on a new team with the desired name.

You are stuck with a team's name, it can not be changed. The best thing to do if you want a different name as a team owner is to convert as much team points linked to the team into Team Points items and use those to jump-start the progress on a new team with the desired name.
I had a feeling that was the case, thank you for at least confirming my suspicions.

A loooooong time ago Major_Tom made a STFU -15db PSOBB Ogg pack. It reduced the sound of certain sfx and bgm, reducing the number of ear-splitting sounds and greatly improving PSOBB's soundscape. He told me a while back that someone edited this pack to make it even better, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone, maybe, have this?

This is the original pack if you'd like to try it.

All credit goes to Major_Tom

I have heard that Dorphon Eclair does or does not exist, can anyone confirm or deny?
They exist. You can see a guaranteed one in Dangerous Deal with Black Paper 1.

But I assume you're having some bad luck while hunting them today? Did you know there's a quest in Episode 2's Shop category called "My Career" where one of the NPCs will tell you the number of each type of enemy you've killed? You could even check the number of kills of a certain enemy for a given week (where week resets at 0 UTC Saturday). The reason I mention this is because it's easy to overestimate how much you've hunted an enemy, and I'm guilty of that too.

This comes up pretty often in Discord where people think the rare enemy rate is broken or bugged, and I always have the same response. Check the server's kill counters page now, and check it again a day later. Save it to the wayback machine if you'd like. It'll prove to you that they are spawning and being killed. Unfortunately it does include the set rare enemies from the Dangerous Deal with Black Paper quests, but the Dorphon route is rarely ever used.

Eclairs are a 1/500 base rate. During rare enemy week, they're 1/333. That's still quite rare especially since a very fast pace at hunting them would probably yield only 1-2 Dorphon kills per minute.

What’s the HBR this week? I don’t ise Discord on my phone and no one ipdates Eiki.

Back