Quick question - Quick answer

Im trying Force now but i don't know how to feed the mag/Vritra, yes I checked the mag feeding guide but I can't find what I need to level MIND only because almost all the items level up something else.

You'll only be able to make a 14/0/0/186 or 15/0/0/185 off of a starter mag by feeding it monofluids until level 35, then you can level with difluids iirc. Max mind mags are slow too.

There are a few mags that don't have photon blasts that you will be able to make 5/0/0/195. Any of the Sega consoles or sometimes ELENOR

On Episode 2 > Shop > My Career
What does the "Meseta Stolen" stat (given by the Tekker) correspond to ?

You'll only be able to make a 14/0/0/186 or 15/0/0/185 off of a starter mag by feeding it monofluids until level 35, then you can level with difluids iirc. Max mind mags are slow too.

There are a few mags that don't have photon blasts that you will be able to make 5/0/0/195. Any of the Sega consoles or sometimes ELENOR
13/0/0/187 also is possible by feeding a single monofluid, throwing it into the bank and waiting another 3.5min all the way to lvl 35, but I wouldn't recommend going through that, because not only it takes an eternity but also won't provide anything meaningful once you have enough MST to use all your tech disks or hit the mind cap.
1684657006949.png

13/0/0/187 also is possible by feeding a single monofluid, throwing it into the bank and waiting another 3.5min all the way to lvl 35, but I wouldn't recommend going through that, because not only it takes an eternity but also won't provide anything meaningful once you have enough MST to use all your tech disks or hit the mind cap.
View attachment 19253
I have one of these. Absolutely not worth the effort unless you enjoy making weird mags. The game system mags allowing for 195 mind makes banked mags interesting but effectively useless.

I have one of these. Absolutely not worth the effort unless you enjoy making weird mags. The game system mags allowing for 195 mind makes banked mags interesting but effectively useless.
Yup, I regretted making that mag(it literally took me tens of hours) and having PBs on a mind mag can be extremely annoying at lower lvls if you use the normal palette for tech spam while playing on a controller.

so i know that factoring in level 20 shifta and S-red’s blades, Hucast max possible soloplay ATP is higher than Huney (1845 to 1666). But which class has the higher soloplay damage output potential when factoring in Huney Zalure as well? is it still Hucast?

so i know that factoring in level 20 shifta and S-red’s blades, Hucast max possible soloplay ATP is higher than Huney (1845 to 1666). But which class has the higher soloplay damage output potential when factoring in Huney Zalure as well? is it still Hucast?

Probably, but if you want to zalure on any bigger enemies/bosses you can also use an ES weapon to do so on HUcast.

hucast atp is just massive and he will out damage hunewearl even with zalure once you use s-reds / the occasional twins (plus s rank use as noted by spuz - zalure can't miss so his ATA isn't an issue)

gotta keep in mind that FTs, CTs, and arrest boost create more opportunities to do damage

'Ello!

Apologies if this was anywhere, but I wasn't able to find it in the FAQ or the wiki. Just wanted to confirm if Government Quests were accessible in Single Player mode, and if so, just how to access them. If not, I'll probably just do a few Side Stories before doing the government quests.

Thanks in advance.

'Ello!

Apologies if this was anywhere, but I wasn't able to find it in the FAQ or the wiki. Just wanted to confirm if Government Quests were accessible in Single Player mode, and if so, just how to access them. If not, I'll probably just do a few Side Stories before doing the government quests.

Thanks in advance.
Multiplayer Mode only.

With them in your inventory go into main menu then team, then something like team points.

Be carefull if you have your used rares in your inventory as you can accidentally team point them.

People often just dump junk rares/not pick up or put junk in the bank to team point on a dedicated empty character to mitigate this risk.

People have team pointed ubers before. Not a fun experience.

Ok, so thats how you do it! Thank you for the warning Spuz, I might have unknowingly pointed my stuff as well!

Whats the best way to get 300 points from Gallon in order to buy a rangers wall?

The Card machine is nice to get some starter points (as it is free) if you have some guild cards but then you have to resort to one of the 2 games after that:

People often do the button-mashing game but since macros are bannable this can get tedious on the wrists after some time. It is however possible to mash with both your keyboard (multiple enter buttons) and your gamepad for this.
The timing game is pretty relaxing in comparison and just as good if you are able to get the timing down each time, this might take a lot more practice at first though.

The Card machine is nice to get some starter points (as it is free) if you have some guild cards but then you have to resort to one of the 2 games after that:

People often do the button-mashing game but since macros are bannable this can get tedious on the wrists after some time. It is however possible to mash with both your keyboard (multiple enter buttons) and your gamepad for this.
The timing game is pretty relaxing in comparison and just as good if you are able to get the timing down each time, this might take a lot more practice at first though.
Amazing thank you for the help!

Back