Quick question - Quick answer

When the March HBR came around, there was a note about a bug that meant it was not possible to obtain some government quest rewards, and that there would be an announcement about it being fixed, so don't earn the reward in the meantime.

Now that March HBR is over and it's easter, does that mean the bug has been fixed? Or is it still broken?

It really depends on enemy but SSS will rarely hit 100% of all the attacks.

I took a pic of psostats with 2 examples : Vulmer and Merlan with a 70 hit DOB on a humar.

View attachment 19002
Thank you for your response.
So i guess you can “SS” combo then successfully, which is interesting. I was using the psostats combo calc myself but i put in bartle for the monster so thats where i derived the 70h hitting all of the S-S-S
I think 70h DoB would be pretty epic to find and idk if anyone even has that high of one lol. It would hit most stuff in the game i guess
Thank you for your time.

When folks are listing equipment, what do the numbers correspond to?

Example: Power Maser +20 [0/40/30/20|0]

I have a guess but I want to make sure before I go listing stuff on the forum.

+grind amount [native/a.beast/machine/dark|hit], yeah?
ROBIN WILLIAMS GENIE Voice.....: "He CAN be TAUGHT!!" XD! <3

Or...mew could always meet up wiff you somewhere and you can capture hers??♡
Thank you for your availability. But it's just that I'm currently playing PSO on the Dreamcast. And I wanted to build this Symbol Chat for this version. Could you take a print of the editing elements of this Symbol Chat and post it here so I can try to mount it on the Dreamcast? Thanks.

Thank you for your availability. But it's just that I'm currently playing PSO on the Dreamcast. And I wanted to build this Symbol Chat for this version. Could you take a print of the editing elements of this Symbol Chat and post it here so I can try to mount it on the Dreamcast? Thanks.
Oh! Lets see if mew can try to take a screen shot of the edit options.....hmmmmmm.......

Are there any non-"official" servers for coordinating gameplay these days? I'm a leper around the main discord due to past incidents and I doubt anyone would want me there.

not sure if banned. i was mostly around when there were still off-topic channels

Henlou. New to the server here. I did some quick research into how to have access to the dressing room and it seems that you need to be in a team. I'd appreciate a lot if someone could explain that in more detail. For instance, do I need to be in a team with some specific achievements, or can I create a team from scratch and still have access to the DR? Thanks in advance! (Nevermind. I checked in game and solved my doubts on my own, sorry for the trouble!).

Last edited:
Henlou. New to the server here. I did some quick research into how to have access to the dressing room and it seems that you need to be in a team. I'd appreciate a lot if someone could explain that in more detail. For instance, do I need to be in a team with some specific achievements, or can I create a team from scratch and still have access to the DR? Thanks in advance! (Nevermind. I checked in game and solved my doubts on my own, sorry for the trouble!).

Dropping this here just in case.

Is there any sort of etiquette for joining the voice chat on the Discord server? Wouldn't wanna fifth wheel people when they're trying to play games or anything.

Back