Quick question - Quick answer

i would like to know the cost of all the team "perks" cuz im not leader i cant view them i think

Team Flag - 1000 Team Points
Dressing Room - 1000 Team Points
Member Limit 20 - 1000 Team Points Member Limit 40 - 2000 Team Points Member Limit 70 - 5000 Team Points Member Limit 100 - 10000 Team Points Team Quest: Point of Disaster - 1500 Team Points
Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning - 1500 Team Points
Master's Commander Blade - 5000 Team Points

Ok I finished eps 1's story, that's done all unlocked. Did up to 9-6 and montague isnt appearing on pioneer in 9-5 to allow hit adding Is he still in subdesert?...I swear to god I'm so sick of doing story/gov crap. @_@

I think you need to play Claire's Deal 5 for Montague to add hit. I don't know if it is translated so make sure you know what option is what when you talk to him. I think there is a section on Gameplay -> Guides

Ok I finished eps 1's story, that's done all unlocked. Did up to 9-6 and montague isnt appearing on pioneer in 9-5 to allow hit adding Is he still in subdesert?...I swear to god I'm so sick of doing story/gov crap. @_@
He appears in Claire's Deal along with Elanor. And yeah it's translated into English.

Yeah its claire's deal. Thanks guys I haven't done this in like 8 years so I completely forgot.

Dr. Osto's Research, Do i have to do the quest line or is it open to us on this server

Dr. Osto's Research, Do i have to do the quest line or is it open to us on this server

you have to do the 1st 3 single player quests and then play through the government quest that requires you to beat De Rol Le. I think it's 2-4

I am assuming see-mode and B-mode are unaffe(ted by Hard(ore? as in if I die there it won't reset my (hara(ter?
I'm not sure about dying in freeplay b-mode, but you won't lose your character doing Rule Battle or Cmode.

Freeplay B-Mode won't delete your character.

Anyone have any Red Ring skins? I was looking for a Black Ring model swap, but couldn't find any. Using some studded leather bondage skin atm since that's all I could find.

you have to do the 1st 3 single player quests and then play through the government quest that requires you to beat De Rol Le. I think it's 2-4

I've unlocked the quest but I'm not able to make Enemy-part weapons did I miss a step or..

You have to clear Doc's Secret Weapon which is a Ruins quest. (this requires you to clear 4-1)

You may also have to clear Dr. Osto's Research itself, which then locks the quest, requiring you to clear everything (but I dunno, I just cleared everything).

You just have to clear up to government 3-3, and then finish Doc's secret weapon. You don't have to clear Dr Osto's Research though, just talk to Montague and then quit the quest.

Or if you have weapon parts, I can convert them for you if you trust me :^)

Last edited:
Conversions work in both Dr. Osto's Research and Unsealed Door, so even if you completed Dr. Osto's Research by accident and lost access to it, you can still use Unsealed Door without having to beat the remaining quests to gain access to Dr. Osto's Research again.

How do you quickly switch weapons with a controller? I can't seem to find the button for it.

How do you quickly switch weapons with a controller? I can't seem to find the button for it.
You have to access the quick select menu. Press the button that toggles your action palette and the button that shows / hides your chat options (word select, symbol chat) simultaniously. For my X360 Controller it's RB + Y (Dreamcast-like button layout).

What's up with this entry on the leaderboard (GC number):
Meseta Found
1/0=? (11111111) Lv. 050 HUcaseal Skyly 15,794,346

Back