Quick question - Quick answer

Not so sure about typing it but it does display Greek characters.
Untitled.jpg
Not trying to encourage any kind of "hack" but if you can't type it then the only way I see is modifying the name in memory while creating the character. Or if a GM/Admin wants/can edit the name for you, then that would be even better.

Any mod feel free to edit/delete this post if you think is not appropriate :confused:.

The game does, but you probably need the IME in order to do it, and most BB servers disable the IME in order to make direct input work as a convenience for English speakers, since PSO's input code doesn't work correctly on Windows versions after XP.

Someone asked me about JP one recently, so I added it to (yet) another launcher lol.
This is what I got. Obviously that's using the patch that has been around, no idea about any other language

Although you can just add the lang to windows and it will work right away, pso gets rekt
Ελληνικα (Ctrl + a == ά, but Ctrl gets captured by the forum)

Last edited:
hucast has the most atp by a huge margin

but rangers have access to s-rank needles at higher end equips
hucast prolly better choice cuz also s-reds even tho they're kinda meh
s-reds are lvl 3 s/d

This is in the monster finding guide:
Mine 1 boxes
  • [Episode 1] 3-3 (60)
I don't see any quests named that though. What is 3-3?

This is in the monster finding guide:
Mine 1 boxes
  • [Episode 1] 3-3 (60)
I don't see any quests named that though. What is 3-3?

Government Quest 3-3. Talk to Momo in the Principal's Office. They are story quests played in multi mode.

Government Quest 3-3. Talk to Momo in the Principal's Office. They are story quests played in multi mode.

Thank you!

Also, I've seen various colored names ingame, what does each color mean? I've seen white, red, yellow, and light-blue.

white is normal
red hardcore
different shades of yellow, from light to dark, are tierz of daily luck dark being best
light blue is admins and that matt guy

edit graham'r
goddamn i suck at wordsing

Last edited:
If you use a mag cell on a mag, it can't evolve anymore, right? It will stay as whatever mag it became no matter what?

*unless it's a mag designed to evolve again through cell use, such as Devil Wings > Devil Tail or Sega system chain

which is pretty specific but the more you know

There was a bug on the last server I played where a mag's color could turn to red when put in the shared stash. Was that unique to that server or does it exist here too?

i've not seen or heard of it being a problem here

think it was also only baby mags and maybe casts that caused it?

RAcaseal is kawaii. (personally I think she looks weird with that skirt)

Are PsoBB max stats the same as PSO GC max stats? If not, i think i might have messed up my mat plan...lol

max stats are the same as GC

but you have many more options now in terms of equips to reach those max stats

Back