Quick question - Quick answer

Would you use a 30h Ophelie on a Heaven Punisher?
Heaven Punisher is worth 250 pds , an Ophelie Seize 30 hit is 15 pds.

If you really want a Mille Marteaux and play with it, maybe it is worth investing in a higher hit OS.

If i were you, i would keep the HP as it is , since DP animation is much faster than on the mechs.

But this is a personal choice.

Last edited:
I thought they limited that now?
Maybe I'm just thinking of SecID's.
Yeah.
You can change names whenever you want.
The Sec ID can be changed before level 20 so that you don't have to use an ID calculator beforehand, but after that its basically stuck. It may be changeable after a drop-chart change, but its no guarantee.

does gaining hit / adding hit to s-red's blade increase chance for shifta / deband from special? Can't find any info. on this.

also, as a newer HU/hucast, what's a good way to deal with Vol opt's first phase? I can do it just not very fast using a handgun to stun-lock.

Thanks.

does gaining hit / adding hit to s-red's blade increase chance for shifta / deband from special? Can't find any info. on this.

also, as a newer HU/hucast, what's a good way to deal with Vol opt's first phase? I can do it just not very fast using a handgun to stun-lock.

Thanks.
Shifta/Deband is random from the special. Nothing can influence it.

Drill Launcher is probably the best although it takes some time to learn the attack timing. Another decent idea is a Red Handgun with some machine % because the special will do minimal damage to the screens on Ultimate.

Would you use a 30h Ophelie on a Heaven Punisher?
I would. But I have always had luck regarding finding Ophelie´s. And on top of that, even without hit, the success rate of that confuse special was very high even on ultimate on no extra hit %. I would maybe not do it, to keep the heaven punisher.. I never found one..

Is it any better to have low def on certain classes? (droids?)

I noticed a 0/85 25/25 RR sells higher than others with higher def stats and similar evade.

Does low def protect you from being multi-hit OS by certain monsters, such as gal gryphon?

In which cases and under which classes is it beneficial ?

Last edited:
Is low def better on certain classes? (droids?)

I noticed a 0/85 25/25 RR sells higher than others with higher def stats and similar evade.

Does low def protect you from being multi-hit OS by certain monsters, such as gal gryphon?
More often than not its better to prevent being hit, so in the case of the inevitable situation where you do get hit its depending on the class. Generally classes with high dfp want high dfp shields (because they can never avoid the multi-hits anyway), and classes with high EVP want high-EVP shields. HUcaseal in particular benefits a lot as POSS (sometimes Jizai) will allow her to reach very useful breakpoints (EVP is a lot more reliable when you know its something you can depend on).

But as for worth, armors with max stats just have more value overall because it looks nice. If the EVP is even at 24/25, it'll be worth less.

so after inquiring about magical piece on discord (thanks Razakel) I learned attributes on base weapon don't really matter... my question now is, will using magic rock on, say, a 0.0.0.0 scepter devalue it, like using PGF on low-hit Calibur? I understand some people want hit on their wands/rods. Just asking because I have the "heart key" and scepters are common enough but...hesitant to use it on just any Scepter. Thanks

The only reason to have % on MP is for aesthetical purposes. It won't effect price, unless perhaps 100h for a collector. Many people also prefer clean 0,0,0,0

The only reason to have % on MP is for aesthetical purposes. It won't effect price, unless perhaps 100h for a collector. Many people also prefer clean 0,0,0,0
great, thank you. I was actually aiming for 0.0.0.0 myself so that is perfect.

Hi guys I'm new to Ephinea!

Does this server have limits on specific Mag > Cells we can use or is it free game and I can have any Mag I desire and use any Cell on it?

Hi guys I'm new to Ephinea!

Does this server have limits on specific Mag > Cells we can use or is it free game and I can have any Mag I desire and use any Cell on it?

Striker unit requires Garuda
Tellusis/Gael Giel requires Kama
Moro requires Kumara
Puyo requires Chu Chu
Devils wings requires Devils Tail (or other way)
Console cells need the previous iteration

& other than there are specifics on levels for some mag cells (lvl 50, or lvl 100), and also some stats like Chao requiring 35 in each stat minimum to be made.

Cells cannot be used ontop of other cells so once it is rare it is that forever.

All info can be found on the wiki: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Mags

Striker unit requires Garuda
Tellusis/Gael Giel requires Kama
Moro requires Kumara
Puyo requires Chu Chu
Console cells need the previous iteration

& other than there are specifics on levels for some mag cells (lvl 50, or lvl 100), and also some stats like Chao requiring 35 in each stat minimum to be made.

Cells cannot be used ontop of other cells so once it is rare it is that forever.

All info can be found on the wiki: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Mags
Thank you so much for the quick reply!

Can I ask something else? Are the server commands "saved' after I quit the game or do I have to re-type them everytime I log in?

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

Can I ask something else? Are the server commands "saved' after I quit the game or do I have to re-type them everytime I log in?

Generally, they are set. One exception I can think of is the /bank (when you first log in it's always set to character bank)

Actually it's the other way, Devils Wings need lv 100 mag and Devils Tail requires Devils Wings mag.

This is one of the exeptions, with Amitie's Memo and Geung-Si, where a mag cell can be used on a rare mag.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere that lists common weapon drops? Every drop list I find only shows rare drops. If I want a higher tier common weapon, like a partisan for example, where can I find out where to get it? I'm in the level 20s now and I'm still using the same green weapon I've been using for days and days. I just can't find any upgrades, and I don't want to use a different weapon type.

Back