Quick question - Quick answer

Hey everybody. I'm currently trying to make guld milla, df and dark meteor. What min. hit would you recommend for these weapons?

Hey everybody. I'm currently trying to make guld milla, df and dark meteor. What min. hit would you recommend for these weapons?

Personally, I would not recommend GM at all. Its primary use is to be able to damage Falz during his invincible stage (on form 3). And to 100% NSS, you would need 90h on RAmar, (RAcast is 80% with 100h).
- Rage De Feu has more accuracy (+10 ATA), and is way easier to hunt/cheaper for this exact purpose. The damage is slightly less (assuming level 200 when using) but is able to get a kill shot (unlike Gush whose damage will be reduced as the HP of boss is reduced).
- And for general play, CVs' are much stronger.

However, if you are dead set on GM for fun then I would say 30+

DF: The minimum people go for is 50% in 3 stats (restless lion calibur). This way you have a modicum of accuracy with some decent damage to back you up.

DM: Unlike other servers, it is not very strong and its combo is locked, while it can be used for some niche uses it is not something I would go for initially. If you do go for one you could either do the RL strat like calibur and get 50 in 3% or buy a cheap high hit arms 80+ and sphere.

I seem to be having trouble with my resolution. I use a dual monitor setup both are 2560x1440, but when I launch PSO in the same resolution in virtual full screen the game seems bigger?

It overlaps into the taskbar and my second monitor. How can I fix this?

I seem to be having trouble with my resolution. I use a dual monitor setup both are 2560x1440, but when I launch PSO in the same resolution in virtual full screen the game seems bigger?

It overlaps into the taskbar and my second monitor. How can I fix this?
This worked for me:

with psobb.exe right click and go to properties > Compatability tab > HIGH DPI settings then check the box ''program DPI'' it will say use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program.... and check box "override high dpi scaling behaviour" - select "system (enhanced)" in the scroll down > ok > apply > ok

This worked for me:

with psobb.exe right click and go to properties > Compatability tab > HIGH DPI settings then check the box ''program DPI'' it will say use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program.... and check box "override high dpi scaling behaviour" - select "system (enhanced)" in the scroll down > ok > apply > ok
It looks like that fixed it. Thanks!

Personally, I would not recommend GM at all. Its primary use is to be able to damage Falz during his invincible stage (on form 3). And to 100% NSS, you would need 90h on RAmar, (RAcast is 80% with 100h).
- Rage De Feu has more accuracy (+10 ATA), and is way easier to hunt/cheaper for this exact purpose. The damage is slightly less (assuming level 200 when using) but is able to get a kill shot (unlike Gush whose damage will be reduced as the HP of boss is reduced).
- And for general play, CVs' are much stronger.

However, if you are dead set on GM for fun then I would say 30+

DF: The minimum people go for is 50% in 3 stats (restless lion calibur). This way you have a modicum of accuracy with some decent damage to back you up.

DM: Unlike other servers, it is not very strong and its combo is locked, while it can be used for some niche uses it is not something I would go for initially. If you do go for one you could either do the RL strat like calibur and get 50 in 3% or buy a cheap high hit arms 80+ and sphere.

Ok, so a quick change to this, was chatting with peeps in discord and I forgot all about glitching weapons when I made this post.

You can glitch mechguns (like any ranged weapons). buy doing the SNS combo, this would mean the 1st S will have glitched 2/3 bullets (meaning 5/9 possible hits), so in order to do this you could do with a GM at 25h on all Rangers (25h for RAcast as lowest ATA, RAmar only needs 0h to SNS 100% of the time).

Last edited:
Hunting a God/Arm for my RAmar, I have a Skyly HUcast that I was going to hunt Hildeblues with but...

The Ephinea wiki says on the God/Arm page that Skyly finds it from a Blue in Ep 1
But the Hildeblue page says that Skyly gets it on Ep 2

Which is correct?
Episode 1. When in doubt, check the drop charts as they are updated directly from the game files.

https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/drop-charts/very-hard/#mobepisode1

Awesome, thank you

Btw if you are hunting God/Arm hunting Dubchichs is a much faster/better hunt. You can get 12 chances at a 1/213 drop in 1 room via en3 and /lobby. While hunting via hildeblue the best option is TE (52 hildes by clearing all of forest), but the rare enemy rate is 1/512.

Just make sure to tag each dubchich at least once before killing the switch (you can tag with zalure/techs) to ensure they drop an item.

Last edited:
Back