Quick question - Quick answer

Btw if you are hunting God/Arm hunting Dubchichs is a much faster/better hunt. You can get get12 chances at a 1/213 drop in 1 room and /lobby. While hunting via hildeblue the best option is TE (52 hildes by clearing all of forest), but the rare enemy rate is 1/512.

Just make sure to tag each dubchich at least once before killing the switch (you can tag with zalure/techs) to ensure they drop an item.
I noticed that while looking at that chart, especially once I realized that the telepipe trick doesn't work in BB

For Tower, specially solo, Ramar with/out Zal gun or Ramarl with Clio?

They are both very strong options and easy for soloing in general. Any RA can solo Tower with some comfort but the fleshie demons is nice. HUcast is always a viable tower soloing option also.

Quick question! I have literally never seen the wandering tekker, what am I missing? It says hes right outside the shops... There's no one there ever

Last edited:
Quick question! I have literally never seen the wandering tekker, what am I missing? It says hes right outside the shops... There's no one there ever

Make sure you are not in solo mode or in a quest, coren is always just outside the shops in pioneer. He is called ''the wandering tekker'' because he uses the same NPC as the tekker in the current game.

Make sure you are not in solo mode or in a quest, coren is always just outside the shops in pioneer. He is called ''the wandering tekker'' because he uses the same NPC as the tekker in the current game.
Solo mode was my problem I guess lol. Unless I'm joining a group for a quest I only do solo mode. Thank you

Not sure if this belongs here, might just be purely preference, but as I'm starting to make new characters I'm wondering what other people do when it comes to pieces new characters need that you already have on other characters. I'm thinking buy multiple/another of cheaper items but not more expensive ones. Right now I would need another V101, for example...switching every time seems a little annoying but I would save the PDs, so curious how other people do this. Thanks

Not sure if this belongs here, might just be purely preference, but as I'm starting to make new characters I'm wondering what other people do when it comes to pieces new characters need that you already have on other characters. I'm thinking buy multiple/another of cheaper items but not more expensive ones. Right now I would need another V101, for example...switching every time seems a little annoying but I would save the PDs, so curious how other people do this. Thanks
Some people do get multiples. Most just use the shared bank. I'm very used to it by now (like sorting my gear is almost second nature nowadays) but yeah I remember it being annoying at first.

I think its a lot less of a slog when you find a weapon-sort you find yourself really accustomed to. But it'll always take some time no matter what if you wanna switch.

Thanks RazakelKairo, that is a good point about getting used to/better at it. Right now my shared bank is kind of a mess, so might be a good idea to get that cleaned up to start with!

I made a character as a Pinkal to intentionally hunt heavenly arms but when I go into a lobby I see my section ID as Pinkal (Classic) should I be concerned about this or have I messed something up and the character is locked into classic mode drop tables?

I made a character as a Pinkal to intentionally hunt heavenly arms but when I go into a lobby I see my section ID as Pinkal (Classic) should I be concerned about this or have I messed something up and the character is locked into classic mode drop tables?

The ''classic'' that displays when joining a game/starting quest/typing: /partyinfo is not classic mode but instead classic drops. It essentially means there is one set of drops for all players, you can change this option to ''PSO2'' (which gives everyone their own set of drops) when making games (and it is recommended as no one will want to play with classic drops). If you are making solo games iirc it will display classic and you will not have the option; as you are alone, also challenge mode will always be classic drops.

So I noticed after playing a Racast for so long and now playing a Hucast it feels like my traps have shorter range (less area of effect), and also take longer to detonate, but that could be in my head...

I checked the Ephinea page for Racast and it reads in the description "along with access to boosted specials and traps."

So I'm guessing Racast just has better traps or will my Hucast's traps improve as I level or perhaps it's one of those things that once you're in Ultimate difficulty they change?

One other question, I know Ephinea has new mag colors...I just now found a mag, which I think is the first one I've found, and it says on floor reader "[Not Set]" for color. Just curious about this incase equipping it changes its color?

So I noticed after playing a Racast for so long and now playing a Hucast it feels like my traps have shorter range (less area of effect), and also take longer to detonate, but that could be in my head...

I checked the Ephinea page for Racast and it reads in the description "along with access to boosted specials and traps."

So I'm guessing Racast just has better traps or will my Hucast's traps improve as I level or perhaps it's one of those things that once you're in Ultimate difficulty they change?

One other question, I know Ephinea has new mag colors...I just now found a mag, which I think is the first one I've found, and it says on floor reader "[Not Set]" for color. Just curious about this incase equipping it changes its color?
Traps are different in Ultimate when compared to Normal-Very Hard. You were probably playing your RAcast in Ultimate and the HUcast in lower difficulties.

The traps are the same for all androids in the same difficulty. The only differences are the strength of damage traps (which depends on your player level) and the number of each trap because the growth is different per android class.

The mag color is already set. The "Not Set" comes from the addon which can't read it. This could be because your Item Reader is not set to "Ephinea" as the server in the configuration window. If that is set, then your Item Reader is likely 7+ months outdated. Probably worth noting that if your addons are years outdated at this point, you're probably going to have to start over with a fresh reinstall of the addons and base plugin in order to update. There were many changes over the years and some stuff that wasn't made backwards compatible in early 2020.

This could be because your Item Reader is not set to "Ephinea" as the server in the configuration window.

Thanks so much for the thorough reply. Glad to hear my Hucast doesn't have weaker traps.

I believe I've had the addon for between 1 and 2 months, but that is good to know. I will look into getting it updated for sure.

edit: setting server to "ephinea" did indeed work and my mag color is... azure! awesome, a new color.

Last edited:
Back