Quick question - Quick answer

Is there anywhere that lists common weapon drops? Every drop list I find only shows rare drops. If I want a higher tier common weapon, like a partisan for example, where can I find out where to get it? I'm in the level 20s now and I'm still using the same green weapon I've been using for days and days. I just can't find any upgrades, and I don't want to use a different weapon type.
If you go to "later" stages (Episode 1: Mines / Ruins, Episode 2: Central Control Area / Seabed), stronger versions of weapons will drop. The difficulty you play on also influences this. I think the "best" type of partisan you can find on normal is a Halbert, which is blue.
Section IDs only influence which common weapon drop is more likely to drop, for example a Purplenum character is more likely to find mechgun-type weapons.

So basically... Level up, clear some areas, and have fun! Happy hunting!

If you go to "later" stages (Episode 1: Mines / Ruins, Episode 2: Central Control Area / Seabed), stronger versions of weapons will drop. The difficulty you play on also influences this. I think the "best" type of partisan you can find on normal is a Halbert, which is blue.
Section IDs only influence which common weapon drop is more likely to drop, for example a Purplenum character is more likely to find mechgun-type weapons.

So basically... Level up, clear some areas, and have fun! Happy hunting!

Thank you very much. I haven't come across a Halbert even once, unfortunately. I've also been going through Hard a few times (well, the forest is all I can handle right now, and I haven't even tried facing the dragon on Hard yet) so maybe my ID has something to do with it. I wasn't even aware that mattered. I think mine is orange. Honestly, I thought it was just random and cosmetic this whole time.

Thank you very much. I haven't come across a Halbert even once, unfortunately. I've also been going through Hard a few times (well, the forest is all I can handle right now, and I haven't even tried facing the dragon on Hard yet) so maybe my ID has something to do with it. I wasn't even aware that mattered. I think mine is orange. Honestly, I thought it was just random and cosmetic this whole time.

I mean it plays a small role when it comes to common weapon drops, but you can still find everything of course. Keep grinding, you will find it eventually :) Not sure at which point Halberts start dropping, could be that it's in caves (hard).

Maybe this will help: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Weapon_attribute_drop_tables

Last edited:
Going through the side story quests for the first time on Ultimate and just completed tier 1, but Forest of Sorrow is missing? Is there some extra requirement other than clearing all of tier 1?
1666169245023.png1666169276418.png1666169295648.png

Yes, there's another prerequisite: Native Research must be completed for "The Forest of Sorrow" to shop up, as these 2 side quests belong together story-wise.

can splitting slimes cause a pouilly to spawn? or will they always be pofuilly if the first one is

can splitting slimes cause a pouilly to spawn? or will they always be pofuilly if the first one is

Yes, Red may spawn when splitting, always split slimes until you see 4 from each slime (4 including the original 1, not 4 extra).

Also, be sure to have the host of the party see the red slime before DT/killing (because of desync the slime may not be fully split on his screen and if the red has not spawned on the hosts the drop won't happen).

Three questions for today...

-since it seems bosses have a 100% DAR being in a group doesn't affect your chances for their drops, is this correct? Hunting for RR or PGF, for example. I think I know the answer but just want to be sure.

-another question that is probably asked a lot and maybe a bit grey area - while playing my FO should I just assume not to heal people especially if I see a DF at all? I'm already a bit inexperienced and nervous joining these tower quests and not knowing if to heal just adds to it, especially with enemies like Epsilon that do area damage and we have a high level SD from chaining - a little nerve wracking seeing somebody with no health.

-last, mew tried to help me with this one but I was too dumb to understand, without any 3rd party software is it possible to bind a command to a key in-game? "/bank", for example.

Thanks

Three questions for today...

-since it seems bosses have a 100% DAR being in a group doesn't affect your chances for their drops, is this correct? Hunting for RR or PGF, for example. I think I know the answer but just want to be sure.

-another question that is probably asked a lot and maybe a bit grey area - while playing my FO should I just assume not to heal people especially if I see a DF at all? I'm already a bit inexperienced and nervous joining these tower quests and not knowing if to heal just adds to it, especially with enemies like Epsilon that do area damage and we have a high level SD from chaining - a little nerve wracking seeing somebody with no health.

-last, mew tried to help me with this one but I was too dumb to understand, without any 3rd party software is it possible to bind a command to a key in-game? "/bank", for example.

Thanks
Boss DAR is 100%. There is no DAR reduction on this server when using individual drops in the PSO2 drop style. Basically you're not penalized for playing with others.

Regarding resta, there's no always 100% correct answer. If you see a HU immediately swap to DF after getting to low HP, or they pull out a weapon to drain their own HP near the start of the quest, then odds are they're going to DF. You could always just ask "DF?" if you think someone may want to.

F12 or Home key > Chat > Shortcut > Select any entry on the list > Register > You'll see the Word Select menu. Press space and you can type in /bank. Then enter to save it and it'll be bound to that slot. The first slot is Shift + F1 for example (the keys are to the left of it).

Boss DAR is 100%. There is no DAR reduction on this server when using individual drops in the PSO2 drop style. Basically you're not penalized for playing with others.

Regarding resta, there's no always 100% correct answer. If you see a HU immediately swap to DF after getting to low HP, or they pull out a weapon to drain their own HP near the start of the quest, then odds are they're going to DF. You could always just ask "DF?" if you think someone may want to.

F12 or Home key > Chat > Shortcut > Select any entry on the list > Register > You'll see the Word Select menu. Press space and you can type in /bank. Then enter to save it and it'll be bound to that slot. The first slot is Shift + F1 for example (the keys are to the left of it).
Thank you again, Ender. Got it to work.

Why does the Min-Max plan for FOmars states to use 38 LCK materials while RR and V101 equipped? Wouldn't that add up to 121 or am I missing something?

Why does the Min-Max plan for FOmars states to use 38 LCK materials while RR and V101 equipped? Wouldn't that add up to 121 or am I missing something?
Max luck without red ring, so you can keep 100 LCK while using anti-dark ring or combat gear or merges.

Max luck without red ring, so you can keep 100 LCK while using anti-dark ring or combat gear or merges.
Ahh I see thanks, I thought there would be a note at the bottom or an extra part for it (i.e in the HUnewearl guide)

Best quest for Halloween event? Ive been doing ep2 max attack e VR (temple clear then /lobby), just to try to get some rappies and a high enemy count.

If anyone has any others I'd love to hear it!

Best quest for Halloween event? Ive been doing ep2 max attack e VR (temple clear then /lobby), just to try to get some rappies and a high enemy count.

If anyone has any others I'd love to hear it!
Rappies dont drop cookies when scared, idk if that is your goal or not tho (to get cookies)
If youre trying to get cookies your best bet is quests with lots and lots of spawns really fast. A few come to mind.
>CCC
>Endless Ep 1 + 2
And of course you can combine the cookie hunt with regualr hunts. For instance: If you were hunting Blu Torrs in forest. Contrary to popular belief Tyrells Ego is not best for this if you want cookies. You can kill about 1.5x as many spawns in the same amount of time doing a MAE: Ep 1 reset of the forest section and you also only really miss out on about 1 Bear spawn as well (more pds as well).
ALSO you can hunt stuff in CCC and endless as well.
Yellow CCC temple resets drop Flowens
And Endless is random but i found White drops all sorts of good stuff just remember endless has rare mobs disabled. Mae VR has a good reset on the purple ID as well for yas 9k. You reset right after the Crim Asses at the beginning.

Last edited:
Rappies dont drop cookies when scared, idk if that is your goal or not tho (to get cookies)
If youre trying to get cookies your best bet is quests with lots and lots of spawns really fast. A few come to mind.
>CCC
>Endless Ep 1 + 2
And of course you can combine the cookie hunt with regualr hunts. For instance: If you were hunting Blu Torrs in forest. Contrary to popular belief Tyrells Ego is not best for this if you want cookies. You can kill about 1.5x as many spawns in the same amount of time doing a MAE: Ep 1 reset of the forest section and you also only really miss out on about 1 Bear spawn as well (more pds as well).
ALSO you can hunt stuff in CCC and endless as well.
Yellow CCC temple resets drop Flowens
And Endless is random but i found White drops all sorts of good stuff just remember endless has rare mobs disabled. Mae VR has a good reset on the purple ID as well for yas 9k. You reset right after the Crim Ass at the beginning.
Looking for cookies AND hallow rappies in one easy mission. Thank you!

Lost Shock rifle and Sweep up #5 are good for both rappies and decent-ish enemy counts. Random attack Xrd starts in temple as well as MAE:VR so both good options also.

Back