Quick question - Quick answer

Whats the best solo mission to run for xp? I'm level 35, been away for a while and wanting to get some levels in as fast as possible.
The fastest known exp quest is Sweep Up Operation 12 iirc. But since the event is goin i would do MAE: Desert. Certain IDs can get DoBs and PCs too in VH

Whats the best solo mission to run for xp? I'm level 35, been away for a while and wanting to get some levels in as fast as possible.
Usually people run 2 quests in ep1/2 called respectively Towards the future/Respective Tommorow.

They are boss rush quests which give a fair amount of xp.

Desert EP4 might be the area where you get the most xp from monsters though.

You also have an XP boost under lv 100 in all the HBR quests, this month the HBR quests are the MAE series.

So i suggest you to run MAE desert, it should make you level up pretty fast.

Thanks Rook, Wombot for answering previous questions.

I have an endless supply of questions it seems so here's a few more...and some of these might not have a yes/no answer and be more subjective but I'll just throw them out there anyway, get some insight/inspiration.

-do people hang on to scape dolls? maybe there's some very specific reason beside the comfort of just having one? I've accumulated tons and tons of these since I started and eventually stopped picking them up but they still are taking up a lot of room in my bank. I'd like to dump them all honestly...

-sorta unimportant/minor but I was curious how the kills are counted for anniversary milestones (even though it's about to end). Does 1 enemy count as 4 kills if there are 4 people in a game? I suspect this is the case but couldn't find anything that specific on the Wiki. Occasionally I was doing solo forest MAE runs thinking it was some how more efficient for kills.

-I had a realization today that I'm using a Rati mag on my Racast (all the time) that casts S/D. It's great solo but I assume in a party this will override a FO's / higher level SD and that I probably want something like Nidra or Tellusis for group play?

Thanks

Thanks Rook, Wombot for answering previous questions.

I have an endless supply of questions it seems so here's a few more...and some of these might not have a yes/no answer and be more subjective but I'll just throw them out there anyway, get some insight/inspiration.

-do people hang on to scape dolls? maybe there's some very specific reason beside the comfort of just having one? I've accumulated tons and tons of these since I started and eventually stopped picking them up but they still are taking up a lot of room in my bank. I'd like to dump them all honestly...

-sorta unimportant/minor but I was curious how the kills are counted for anniversary milestones (even though it's about to end). Does 1 enemy count as 4 kills if there are 4 people in a game? I suspect this is the case but couldn't find anything that specific on the Wiki. Occasionally I was doing solo forest MAE runs thinking it was some how more efficient for kills.

-I had a realization today that I'm using a Rati mag on my Racast (all the time) that casts S/D. It's great solo but I assume in a party this will override a FO's / higher level SD and that I probably want something like Nidra or Tellusis for group play?

Thanks
Scapes are very useful, on droids you can die and let the scape revive you to refill your traps. fleshies can do it for TP, tho that's mostly just a cmode thing.

Afaik if a monster dies it's 1 kill, no reason why it'd be counted more than that. i assume it's tallied per room not player.

lower level s/d can never override a higher level one

Scapes are very useful, on droids you can die and let the scape revive you to refill your traps.
ah, didn't think about that. good to know.
lower level s/d can never override a higher level one
Ohh, I assumed it would override. Glad I asked, thanks!

Edit: also does anybody know what level S/D Mylla & Youlla casts? Might opt for invulnerability+ mag on 100PB if it's higher than the S/D trigger

Last edited:
Well I should look it up, but I think the s/d is level 21 + 20 per pb in the chain, so 21/41/61/81 based on how many pbs are in the chain. But you get -1 for every 10 lower IQ and some amount idk for lower synchro so you might end up with a lower level than that. But only the stats of the mag of the player using the twins matters so if there's one person in your party that hasn't died nearly as much, you might want to have them use the twins.

Also +2 for each donation of 10 (towards each pb in the chain)

I got a quick question. Does the badge drop increase affect the chance of PLATINIUM BADGE to appear?. I mean the increase from milestone. Thanks in advance

Hey yall i just got a 45 hit FS which is currently sitting at 570 in an auktion.
Was wondering what i should spend them PDs on since i have never had that many.

Last edited:
Hey yall i just got a 45 hit FS which is currently sitting at 570 in an auktion.
Spend on an uber rare you might want or something with high hit. Or save and use it to add attributes to a weapon with them.

I would look at your main character on the WIKI as it lists all the recommended gear, see what you have/don't have and then check the prices of those items and gear yourself up.

lol what a prank.... I heard admins gave gifts other years.... what a disapointment of anniverrsary event... This event will be remembered as the debuffed event of the century....

• Angry
Reactions: CTB
I too want a gift for getting a gift with my gift on top of the gift I got already (bonus rates + bonus event rates + BB being around after shut down.)

:confused:

lol what a prank.... I heard admins gave gifts other years.... what a disapointment of anniverrsary event... This event will be remembered as the debuffed event of the century....
Probably should go see a doctor for that severe case of entitlement you’re experiencing.

We did get a PS for 255 points in previous years but I am actually glad we did not this year. I had to take 2 weeks off almost due to heat early on and dogsitting at my sisters and If I concentrated on getting 255 points + I wouldn't have been able to spam the quest I desire as much.

I got to 152 and then spammed des (currently 2330+). Not being forced to play them all for the free PS meant having the freedom to spam any as you wish. If you played the event it wasn't too hard to gather the badges for PS regardless, a few people have multiple. PS has been doomed to 97+ PDs because of events and that is why PH exists for PD storage (because I mean they could have just made PS breakable at 99). Still, I personally like spheres so if they wanted to put it behind a kill gate instead etc I would love that. With 15m not being reached, we may have even had this still without knowing.

Yes, this event has been nerfed compared to previous years but I felt it was still pretty strong. MAE HBR by itself is strong (even with the nerf to RDR overflow, HBR is still OP), + badges + more people playing during event time making getting points easier + weekly boosts (regardless of stacked or not) + event boosts (while more spread out over milestones still stacked us high). While I personally found nothing but junk, I had a load of fun and made pds/badges. While I don't agree with everything, I understand why this year has been the year they got out a nerf gun because a lot of it had to happen at some point, things start to get stale when things get too overpowered.

hey, hope everybody is enjoying the last day of the anniversary.

For drops, is it always better to play in a group?

hey, hope everybody is enjoying the last day of the anniversary.

For drops, is it always better to play in a group?

Assuming HBR, usually yes because of the DAR boost. It really depends on the enemy you are hunting though as some cap early, (but then if people are max, the rdr is nice also).

Also outside of HBR other players will only effect the speed of runs.

Back