Quick question - Quick answer

Was just looking for one with enough mind to cap FOnewm and FOnewearl with 150 mind mat plan. Never going to use a Tapas for anything other than nuking in solomode (and maybe in some multi quests where there is no boss to avoid the awful Boss trigger, and the 1/10 HP trigger doesn't matter when synchro reaches 0%).

But thanks. @Arsuru came up with mostly the same method feeding pattern. But this simpler to follow because you just repeat feeding two separate items for most of the total feed.
  1. Starting with a new mag, Monofluids all the way to get it to Tapas (level 35).
  2. 12x Moon Atomizers to get to level 36 where the DEX and MIND are both 0ed.
  3. Monofluids all the way until just before level 50 where you feed it one Difluid to get to level 51 (skipping 50).
  4. Then 24 more Difluids.
  5. And now you can cycle 50x Monofluids + 25x Difluids to level 199.
At least it seems to give you 45/0/0/154 Tapas at 199. I need to step through the plan in Magatama but it seems like it will work. The Monofluid and Difluid feeds increase the stats by even numbers and the stats are 0ed starting at level 36, so this avoids needing to bank, and it also prevents a disconnect from messing up the feeding.

So 937 feeding cycles, 3279.5 minutes, 576300 meseta.

So I've been thinking about your Mag a lot. You have probably considered this, but I wanted to mention this to you before you put the work in. You won't be able to have a level 200 mag to keep it a Tapas. It will morph at level 200. So, keeping it at level 199 means that you will probably not be able to balance feedings out to max IQ and Syncro and also not be able to keep Syncro at 120%. This isn't really a deal breaker, but it will leave you without a mag that will contribute to photon blasts effectively.

So I've been thinking about your Mag a lot. You have probably considered this, but I wanted to mention this to you before you put the work in. You won't be able to have a level 200 mag to keep it a Tapas. It will morph at level 200. So, keeping it at level 199 means that you will probably not be able to balance feedings out to max IQ and Syncro and also not be able to keep Syncro at 120%. This isn't really a deal breaker, but it will leave you without a mag that will contribute to photon blasts effectively.
Yes, I know it won't ever reach 200.

Tapas not being 200 is okay. It's a mag only for aesthetics when solomode nuking and it doesn't need that much mind to cap FOnl and FOnm at 200 (which my main ones already are). It will be 200 IQ due to the feeding, it will not be 120 synchro. It is possible to feed it up to 120 synchro after it hits 199 without it leveling, but I won't be doing that because
  1. I'm never going to use a PB with it. It's a mag for nuking, so I'll never really hit 100 PB except for a few very long quests.
  2. I already have two dozen other mags in my banks that can cover all ground already, including FOing in multi parties where we might want to PB.
The mag triggers are invuln+ at 100 PB, resta- at 1/10 HP, and resta at boss room. These resta triggers are awful, but the resta- will never happen once the synchro is 0%, and I will never bring this for quests with bosses.

Anyway it's just a mag for aesthetics.

Last edited:
For the record, it doesn't have to have any effect on combos. Only the IQ of the person who goes first matters for calculating the Shifta and Deband level you will get, so you could have 0 IQ on your Mag, and as long as you don't go first, it's the same as having 200 IQ.

(Player who goes first IQ * number of combo participants) / 10 + 1 = SD level

Can I use ItemPMT editor to change the color of my visk from cyan to a dark green? Probably been asked 1000 times but I couldn't find an answer so please be gentle.

For the record, it doesn't have to have any effect on combos. Only the IQ of the person who goes first matters for calculating the Shifta and Deband level you will get, so you could have 0 IQ on your Mag, and as long as you don't go first, it's the same as having 200 IQ.

(Player who goes first IQ * number of combo participants) / 10 + 1 = SD level
I thought it was a sum of all....

Maybe it's a bug in V2, but the last time I checked, as long as the first person has 200 IQ, everybody else can have 0, and it has no effect on the combo.

If I have a Heavenly based stat item equipped that maxes out that stat will I still be gaining points upon level up? Or would I need to unequip that heavenly item?

If I have a Heavenly based stat item equipped that maxes out that stat will I still be gaining points upon level up? Or would I need to unequip that heavenly item?
You can keep unit equipped. You won't lose stat gains when leveling up if you have other items that help you cap out early.

What are good mag stats for a HUcaseal? Im too lazy to raise a decent one so I’m going to request someone make one. I know HUcaseal has decent ATA so I want to put less towards dex and more towards pow. Maybe 5/170/30/0.

What are good mag stats for a HUcaseal? Im too lazy to raise a decent one so I’m going to request someone make one. I know HUcaseal has decent ATA so I want to put less towards dex and more towards pow. Maybe 5/170/30/0.
You can always buy one from Cwood for a cheap price. That mag will carry you for the rest of the game till you decide how do you wanna make such mag.

You can always buy one from Cwood for a cheap price. That mag will carry you for the rest of the game till you decide how do you wanna make such mag.

Oh cool! I’ve seen him around the lobby. Ill ask next time I see him. Do you know how much he charges? I just started basically so I’m PD poor.

Currently using a Sato for the invisibility special on it.
Give me this mythical Sato that can make me invisible right now. Suck it, Stealth Suit! I have a Stealth Sato!
wub.gif

Back