Quick question - Quick answer

I just found a D-Photon Core and want to make the Olga Flow mag. Now, I know you need a Kama lvl 100, however I'm not really sure how to go about creating and properly feeding one. The end result I'd like on the mag at lvl 200 is your standard 5/145/50/0 strength/dex mag. Greatly appreciate any assistance.

@drownedburrito Here's an easy Kama plan with 3 PBs including Milla & Youlla:
  • Feed monomates only until lvl10 with a HUNTER, you'll get Varuna (PB: Farlla)
  • Feed Antidotes only until lvl35 - You'll get Marutah (PB: pilla)
  • Switch on a RANGER [greenil, bluefull, pinkal, oran or whitill]. Feed Sol atomizers until lvl 50, pow should catch up on Dex, at lvl 50 you'll get Madhu (PB: Milla & Youlla). You can also feed some monomates to make sure to catch up on DEX but keep track of your DEF.
  • Switch on HUNTER [greenil, bluefull, pinkal, oran, whitill] OR a RANGER [viridia, sky, purplenum, redria, yellowboze].
  • Give your Mag the D-Photon Core as soon as you hit lv100, Mag cells have the fastest feeding table in the game (feeding table 7).
I made one just days ago for my Tellusis, took me less than 48h to get it to lvl200. Follow this guide step by step and you should be fine.

Last edited:
@drownedburrito Here's an easy Kama plan with 3 PBs including Milla & Youlla:
  • Feed monomates only until lvl10 with a HUNTER, you'll get Varuna (PB: Farlla)
  • Feed Antidotes only until lvl35 - You'll get Marutah (PB: pilla)
  • Switch on a RANGER [greenil, bluefull, pinkal, oran or whitill]. Feed Sol atomizers until lvl 50, pow should catch up on Dex, at lvl 50 you'll get Madhu (PB: Milla & Youlla). You can also feed some monomates to make sure to catch up on DEX but keep track of your DEF.
  • Switch on HUNTER [greenil, bluefull, pinkal, oran, whitill] OR a RANGER [viridia, sky, purplenum, redria, yellowboze].
  • Give your Mag the D-Photon Core as soon as you hit lv100, Mag cells have the fastest feeding table in the game (feeding table 7).
I made one just days ago for my Tellusis, took me less than 48h to get it to lvl200. Follow this guide step by step and you should be fine.
Thank you so very much for this, I greatly appreciate it!

What best Solo mission to play for hunt rares/Box´s/PD´s?!?! Like this week rare enemy boots, there is some way to look for rare enemys, go into room,no rare, then looby and retry? I play was Hucast.

Another quick question I have is in regards to the kill counter and active boost.

https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

Is the active boost in relation to the "Drop: 100% Rare: 100%" you see whenever making a new room and typing "/luck" into the chat, or is that Hunter Boost Road stuff?
The active boost is in relation to boosts received when creating a party (without Purist Mode on). The four different boosts are DAR (Drop Anything Rate), RER (Rare Enemy Rate), RDR (Rare Drop Rate), and EXP (Experience).

"/luck" or "/forecast" are related to additional boosts received to RDR (Rare Drop Rate) based on Class, Race, and Sex. The more flags matched, the more RDR you get.

Normal Mode:
1 flag: +1% RDR
2 flags: +3% RDR
3 flags: +5% RDR

One Person Mode:
2 flags: +2% RDR
3 flags: +3% RDR

Hunters Boost Road gives the opportunity to boost DAR and RDR in quests that are featured for that particular month.

The active boost is in relation to boosts received when creating a party (without Purist Mode on). The four different boosts are DAR (Drop Anything Rate), RER (Rare Enemy Rate), RDR (Rare Drop Rate), and EXP (Experience).

"/luck" or "/forecast" are related to additional boosts received to RDR (Rare Drop Rate) based on Class, Race, and Sex. The more flags matched, the more RDR you get.

Normal Mode:
2 flags: +3% RDR
3 flags: +5% RDR

One Person Mode:
2 flags: +2% RDR
3 flags: +3% RDR

Hunters Boost Road gives the opportunity to boost DAR and RDR in quests that are featured for that particular month.
I see, and right now there's also a rare enemy boost going on correct? Is that part of the luck system, or is that just up for everyone on the server?

I see, and right now there's also a rare enemy boost going on correct? Is that part of the luck system, or is that just up for everyone on the server?
The Weekly Boost is separate from Photon Fortune from Lady Luck.

Everytime I make a RAcaseal with Costume Row 1 Slot 9 to get a SkyBlue mag it turns it brown. I made a skyblue one just fine initially but the mag changed color when I transfer'd it to another character.

@drownedburrito

I'm not sure where your information is coming from, I'm assuming PSOWorld. I'm also not sure what the mag colors are called in the various iterations of this game, I have only played Blue Burst. However, here is the mag colors guide for this iteration.

Costume 1-1: Red
Costume 1-2: Blue
Costume 1-3: Yellow
Costume 1-4: Green
Costume 1-5: Purple
Costume 1-6: Black
Costume 1-7: White
Costume 1-8: Cyan
Costume 1-9: Brown
Costume 2-1: Orange
Costume 2-2: Slate Blue
Costume 2-3: Olive
Costume 2-4: Turquoise
Costume 2-5: Fuschia
Costume 2-6: Grey
Costume 2-7: Cream
Costume 2-8: Pink
Costume 2-9: Dark Green
Costume 3-1: Red
Costume 3-2: Blue
Costume 3-3: Yellow
Costume 3-4: Green
Costume 3-5: Purple
Costume 3-6: Black
Costume 3-7: White

@drownedburrito

I'm not sure where your information is coming from, I'm assuming PSOWorld. I'm also not sure what the mag colors are called in the various iterations of this game, I have only played Blue Burst. However, here is the mag colors guide for this iteration.

Costume 1-1: Red
Costume 1-2: Blue
Costume 1-3: Yellow
Costume 1-4: Green
Costume 1-5: Purple
Costume 1-6: Black
Costume 1-7: White
Costume 1-8: Cyan
Costume 1-9: Brown
Costume 2-1: Orange
Costume 2-2: Slate Blue
Costume 2-3: Olive
Costume 2-4: Turquoise
Costume 2-5: Fuschia
Costume 2-6: Grey
Costume 2-7: Cream
Costume 2-8: Pink
Costume 2-9: Dark Green
Costume 3-1: Red
Costume 3-2: Blue
Costume 3-3: Yellow
Costume 3-4: Green
Costume 3-5: Purple
Costume 3-6: Black
Costume 3-7: White
Hmm, I'm tripping pretty hard then. I guess Cyan is the Sky Blue color then?

Edit: Yes it is. Right on, appreciate the assistance.

So I haven't played much, if at all, since schthacl in 2013, so these might be silly questions.

1. Are some of the changes at the time, such as tech boosts on fire scepter and such, around or is the server just 100% vanilla? Just want to make sure before I decide to hunt stuff.

2. Is there a list of previous event items?

3. What mags/mag cells have been released on this server?

So I haven't played much, if at all, since schthacl in 2013, so these might be silly questions.

1. Are some of the changes at the time, such as tech boosts on fire scepter and such, around or is the server just 100% vanilla? Just want to make sure before I decide to hunt stuff.

2. Is there a list of previous event items?

3. What mags/mag cells have been released on this server?

1. The server is not 100% Vanilla, but they try to keep as much to the original as they can with mostly QOL additions like rare item jingle, PSO2 Drops, coloured dots on maps (editable for items you desire) Red for rares/Blue for event items are set, and many other tweaks. Some of the non-vanilla changes to gameplay I can think of are:
  • HUnewearl can use Clio
  • Blizzard special is boosted to have the same % as Arrest (80%)
  • Different drop charts including Girasole & Rambling May being obtainable to hunt and obtain hit
  • Release of TYPE weapons with specials (balanced to be comparable to their non-rare counterparts)
These include:
Type Me/mechguns (40h Charge)
Type GU/Mech (35h Charge)
Type GU/Hand (40h Charge)
Type SH/Shot (40h Charge)
Type SL/Slicer (icr hit, but it was a mistake so is collectors only anyways)
Type SW/J-Sword (30h Spirit)
Type KN/Claw (50h Berserk)

Techs are NOT BOOSTED above vanilla.

2. I don't have a list of event items but the Type weapons above are usually sold at all events along with misc items like Item Tickets, Cells, stuff from gallons, and different weaponry with hit, including different gamblers for nonrares and other things.

3. Mag Guide: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/basic-mag-information.1497/ , Mag Wiki: http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Mags

Does the daily luck system apply increased drop rates to the whole room if the room leader has the bonus or just to the individual?

Assumed it was individual, but saw someone claim it was room wide for the leader and was curious.

Does the daily luck system apply increased drop rates to the whole room if the room leader has the bonus or just to the individual?

Assumed it was individual, but saw someone claim it was room wide for the leader and was curious.

You assumed correctly and the person who told you that was wrong.

It is individually your boost and your boost alone; however during Valentines week the last few years, they have stacked the boosts together for the whole party. It would be way too broken to have this constantly because you could get up to 20% RDR in theory.

Makes sense. Would just have people with the daily bonus hosting all the rooms that day if it were group wide.
You assumed correctly and the person who told you that was wrong.

It is individually your boost and your boost alone; however during Valentines week the last few years, they have stacked the boosts together for the whole party. It would be way too broken to have this constantly because you could get up to 20% RDR in theory.

Makes sense. Would just have people with the daily bonus hosting all the rooms that day if it were group wide.

Thanks for the answer!

Back