Quick question - Quick answer

DarkSaister said:
Who has a Hucast mat/mag plan for me please?
You can check out my max-stat plan topic to see if the mats and mag plan are something to your liking.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=453

EDIT: If you plan on using BOVN in certain quests to use one more unit, PM me. I can give you my personal HUcast max-stat plan for that.

Hello everybody,

My question : does anybody know how "hell" success rate is calculated ?
I realized that targets with high HP (>2000 in ulti) are less affected, but I'm not totally sure that it's the only parameter.

Thanks

hell is 93% chance to ohko not counting any other factors

if you're using hell on a multi-target/multi-hit weapon the special will be reduced based on the weapons (usually how many enemies targeted or shots the weapon fires)
something like a vulcan hits 3 times per attack so the special is reduced to about 33% effectiveness per attack
partisan and sword have variable reduction iirc and it's pretty bad for any special that isnt sacrificial (charge, spirit, n berserk are unaffected by reduction since there is nothing to reduce)

enemy EDK is what really affect hell weapons pso world bestiary for lack of better info source
hp does not factor into hell at all which is why it's such a good special for fast clearing certain quests

V501 increases hell activation rate by 50% (i assume after other shit is calculated such as you having a 30% chance to kill an enemy after edk calculation it becomes 45% ill prolly be corrected by someone)
V502 is 100% increase so double chance (if you even have a chance to hell the enemy in the first place)

your best best is to use single target weapons such as raygun for hell until you can get s-rank weapons with hell (which are not affected by the multitarget/hit reduction)

someone correct all the mistakes kthx

I'm fairly certain v501 gives no hell boost at all, which is why v502 is significant. Unless I've been magically wrong all these years.

Colette said:
I'm fairly certain v501 gives no hell boost at all, which is why v502 is significant. Unless I've been magically wrong all these years.

501 does give boost 502 is just better

info get lost during minmax fever

Only thing you missed to mention is that Hell's activation equation is as follows:

[(93 - EDK)]*X

Where X is 1.5 or 2 depending on if you have a V501 or V502 respectively. The end result is the % chance to inflict Hell.

I also made a sheet here to compare the success rate of 30 Megid vs Hell/V502 as well for Episode 2 Online, mostly to show that Hell is better than Megid on forces despite the ATA checks due to the huge difference between success rate. Don't think it's fully accurate though, as I managed to get 0 EDK for Migium and 98 EDK for Olga 2, lol.

If you're playing a PSO2 style game in a party, not solo, the boxes (even the guaranteed drop ones), may not drop items anymore because the drop rate adjustment for being in a party affects ALL boxes now.

Do we have Realms of war here? If so is the name under JP or something? Cuz I'm not seeing it.

its beyond the someshit

beyond the butthole
beyond the natty ice
beyond the warthog

its something like that idk which one but its def one of these

Back