Quick question - Quick answer

Not officially, no.

You can download this html file, though, and it'll let you Ctrl+F items across all IDs in one window, though. It basically just loads every page in one window.

yes, loving the new drops chart. thanks.

New drop chart is *VERY DANK*

Thanks @soda for making the drop charts awesome. This is how they're supposed to be imo.

BB takes 100% CPU of a single core at all times, so it will probably be one of the best ways to overheat a machine with inadequate CPU cooling.

Aleron Ives said:
BB takes 100% CPU of a single core at all times, so it will probably be one of the best ways to overheat a machine with inadequate CPU cooling.

How selfish, also Hey man.

falkenjeff said:
I can throttle it by 60% (giving it 40% of the core to use) and the title screen doesn't lag yet at that point.

Task manager reports PSO using 10% of my CPU (down from 25% - which on a 4 core machine is an entire core maxed out).

Just wondering if that would cause any unintended crashes and stuff lol

You're playing with fire there.

Gran Sorcerer and Dorphon Eclair come to mind immediately.

Isn't one Shamby/Saint's beams light damage based or it is entirely set damage? I was pretty sure it was a minimal damage range.

The standard blue beam one is set damage. The purple one that hits the green rock is only dependent on the distance you are from it. The closer you are to the green rock when the purple beam hits, the more damage you take, at least that's what I've observed.

yea the aerial laser is distance based, I guess I'm remembering wrong and its ALL set damage/based on distance.

Why can't I equip these weapons?

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    845 KB · Views: 126
Looks like the weapon you're using is giving you an MST boost, so taking it off would put you under the requirement for those weaps.

Sega changed that behaviour in BB: even though Force weapons often raise your MST, the MST boosts no longer count towards the requirements for equipping other Force weapons. (They do, however, still count towards the requirements for learning new Techniques, IIRC.)

Hello,

With a Whitill, is there any way to drop a Limiter with hardcore mode character ?

I saw on drop charts, Shambertin in Ultimate, but it only appears on Point of Disaster quest ...

PoD is automatically unlocked for HC characters. You just start the quest.

falkenjeff said:
Are there any guides on FO casting animation?
The male unarmed/fist animation is fastest, males and females are equally fast with weapons, and the female unarmed/fist animation is the slowest.

Back