Quick question - Quick answer

Aleron Ives said:
The male unarmed/fist animation is fastest, males and females are equally fast with weapons, and the female unarmed/fist animation is the slowest.
Speaking of animations and I haven't tried it on Blue Burst for some reason... But I wonder if FOmarl still has that ridiculously quick animation for the Inferno Bazooka like she did on Gamecube...

It's like, they made her fire it really fast for no reason at all.

is it just me or does huney cast a tad faster with valkyrie on

Sodaboy said:
Speaking of animations and I haven't tried it on Blue Burst for some reason... But I wonder if FOmarl still has that ridiculously quick animation for the Inferno Bazooka like she did on Gamecube...
She should. She has the crazy-fast shot animation on Ver.2, as well (and presumably in Ver.1).

Yeah, I remember someone I played with a long time ago (Waks maybe?) had a Rambling May while using a V101 on a FOmarl and the attack speed animation was absolutely insane.

About tekking and sphering. Suppose if I tek a 0/0/0/10 to 0/0/0/0, can I later sphere it to get 30/30/30/0?

No, you can't. If you tek it down from 10 to 0, the percentage slot is still set to Dark with a value of 0, so you can only upgrade Dark and two other areas. A weapon has to drop with 0 in the first place in order for the slot to be free. All you accomplish by tekking it from 10 to 0 is having to spend more PDs to get Dark to 100.

How does Dark Flow's special work? I've seen things like Goran Detonators died in 1 hit from it, was very curious.

Melirei said:
How does Dark Flow's special work? I've seen things like Goran Detonators died in 1 hit from it, was very curious.

Sends out 5 hitboxes in a wave attack that can stack when up close for massive damage. You need a lot of hit on your sword when you make dark flow though because its accuracy isn't the most amazing thing in the world, combine that with the relatively midrange ATA of the HU class and you get a lot of missing without 55hit+. Compound to this that Dark flow only swings once on this server, so you dont get that 3rd attack accuracy... and well yea you get it.

If you care about a few frames' worth of speed, by all means record every level 30 Technique casting animation with Fraps to count the number of frames each Technique uses with each animation. The speed difference is going to be negligible in most situations; even V801 is largely useless with level 30 Techniques, unless you're in a situation where the extra speed means the difference beteween being able to stunlock an enemy (e.g. Goran Detonator) with Zonde vs having to move after each cast to avoid getting hit.

Colette said:
Melirei said:

Sends out 5 hitboxes in a wave attack that can stack when up close for massive damage. You need a lot of hit on your sword when you make dark flow though because its accuracy isn't the most amazing thing in the world, combine that with the relatively midrange ATA of the HU class and you get a lot of missing without 55hit+. Compound to this that Dark flow only swings once on this server, so you dont get that 3rd attack accuracy... and well yea you get it.

dont forget to get your hp to <12,5%. ive seen people who didnt even know this...
just saying

Nebula said:
Colette said:
Melirei said:

dont forget to get your hp to <12,5%. ive seen people who didnt even know this...
just saying

Oh god, do you mean that one guy that bought DF and thought his sword was glitched? I remember that :lol: But yea thats the tradeoff, the Low HP.

Dumb question and for a dumb reason, what was Red Ring Rico's Section ID? I'm inclined to assume it was the same as Flowen's, which was Whitill, based on that being the only ID her glasses and earrings drop on... and RICO TYRELL also comes up Whitill on the pre-BB ID calculator too but I just wanted to make sure. I tried looking at ending scenes on youtube but none of them were clear enough to really make it out on her back.

Just wanted to make sure I threw a Ragol Memory at the correct Section ID sticker, those things are hard to come by.
6kJAh1I.jpg

Oh damn that's a pretty neat resource, thanks bro. Time to throw Rico into the Arks. PSP2 Infinity fucked up the timeline anyway and made her not become the Falz so why not. It's canon now.

That's weird, I want to play PSP2 Infinity... still haven't yet...

But about that, site, yeah, it has all sorts of technical stuff about PSO on it. I stumbled upon it accidentally a couple of weeks ago...

Seems it's still updated on a regular basis too.

Translation on it is making good progress at least, but who knows when they'll end up releasing it. I played it all in moon when it came out, pretty solid title as far as gameplay goes.

I'm honestly surprised there's still a dedicated Japanese GeoCities page of all things, but hey just means another bookmark for me.

falkenjeff said:
DarkSaister said:
Who has a Hucast mat/mag plan for me please?

Do you care about being able to equip a high DFP armor?

Do you care about maxing your base DFP?

Or do you want to be locked into using BOVN as your armor, with no attack speed units in your plan?

I don't really care about what armor I'll be wearing, and don't really care about DFP since I know how to dodge most stuff

Back