Quick question - Quick answer

You missed trading PD's with Paganini for items (like BBS / Addslot etc)

I saw this a few pages back in the thread. When did this change, and why? I remember this was the only reason I ever bought a month of online play back in the GC days (and is also the reason I bought PSO Plus, but if I recall, I was disappointed to find I couldn't do it there either). I was very excited to find Ephinea because I thought I'd be able to buy Addslots for PDs again, haha. If that's not an option, how do we get them?

I saw this a few pages back in the thread. When did this change, and why? I remember this was the only reason I ever bought a month of online play back in the GC days. I was very excited to find Ephinea because I thought I'd be able to buy Addslots for PDs again, haha. If that's not an option, how do we get them?

You can still get AddSlots from Paganini. Nothing changed, except you can now directly select which item you want to get instead of waiting for Paganini to offer the one you are looking for.

You still can get AddSlots from Paganini. In fact, you can get all the items.

Good to hear! And I now realize I misunderstood the previous poster's message. I read it as "you missed out on the opportunity to buy things from Paginini" rather than "you forgot to list the option of buying things from Paginini." Do you mind reminding me which quest he's in?

Good to hear! Do you mind reminding me which quest he's in?

Episode 2, Gallon's Shop. After the quest starts, go to the lower level of the main area (not the lab!). Go to the window and turn around. Paganini's son is waiting for you in the alley on the right.

Don't take more than 1 PD with you if you want to buy AddSlots from him. Paganini will always take all the PDs you have.

Episode 2, Gallon's Shop. After the quest starts, go to the lower level of the main area (not the lab!). Go to the window and turn around. Paganini's son is waiting for you in the alley on the right.

Don't take more than 1 PD with you if you want to buy AddSlots from him. Paganini will always take all the PDs you have.

Thank you!

I'm seeing a quest called "Rampage D" in some legacy posts here but don't see it under Extermination (Normal). Did this quest get removed or something? I couldn't find any mention of this, thanks!

Rampage got removed due to rebalancing with Ep4 drops. The quests author never came back to fix it, so it sits unused now.

Rampage got removed due to rebalancing with Ep4 drops. The quests author never came back to fix it, so it sits unused now.
Thanks for the quick reply! Guess I'll keep running Claire's Deal .-.

Does the drop rate mean rare drop rate? In the boost?
Drop rate increases a creature's DAR or, "drop anything rate." This number can be seen when hovering over %s on the drop chart.

zsWM9mL.png

For more detailed information, check out this link. Cheers!

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...road-what-is-its-use-and-how-good-is-it.5478/

Oh, the tool tip is back. wew

How hard is Challenge Mode? Is it a steep learning curve for someone who has never tried before?

How hard is Challenge Mode? Is it a steep learning curve for someone who has never tried before?
You should grab a friend who hasn't done it before and see for yourself. =]

Challenge Mode is generally not too difficult, but you have to approach it differently to Normal Mode. You can't just go in and attack things at random, you have to actually make sure you don't get hit and time your combos appropriately to properly stun lock enemies, because your healing is limited as there isn't an infinite supply of mates or Resta. If you're getting hit, it's your fault and you need to try and fix it.

Each map has certain routes and gimmicks with the maps, which sometimes cause the party to have to split up or related.

You'll want to start with Episode 1 first, as it's much easier than Episode 2, since Episode 1 has random spawns while Episode 2 has difficult, set spawns.

Challenge Mode is generally not too difficult, but you have to approach it differently to Normal Mode. You can't just go in and attack things at random, you have to actually make sure you don't get hit and time your combos appropriately to properly stun lock enemies, because your healing is limited as there isn't an infinite supply of mates or Resta. If you're getting hit, it's your fault and you need to try and fix it.

I actually enjoy the challenge of that style of gameplay. Reminds me of how I played the game back on GC offline, when you couldn't just turn a handful of PDs into a fully geared Ultimate character and it didn't feel like resources were unlimited. Every 'miss' was devastating because it meant getting knocked down, potentially surrounded, and wasted resources!

Thanks for the info.

What does "Clio" mean in reference to character stats?

ex. (Clio: L196+)

Also, does the base mag color matter when creating the Elenor mag?

Back