Quick question - Quick answer

So in summary, the odds of a rare having any hit is 1/20, which is true for any rare in any location? That's quite low.

As far as I know, there are three rolls for %s of a weapon (as you know, a weapon can have 3 stats max), and each of those rolls can be for hit. So you basically roll three 20-sided dice and if one of them lands on a 20, you get Hit %s (it is more complicated than that, but this is a good picture).

At least, that's what people told me a while ago.

Oh I'm not saying it should be increased. I'm just thinking in terms of my own hunts. Finding the rares I want is hard enough, but finding it 20 times in order to get 1 with hit seems quite daunting! Thanks

Oh I'm not saying it should be increased. I'm just thinking in terms of my own hunts. Finding the rares I want is hard enough, but finding it 20 times in order to get 1 with hit seems quite daunting! Thanks

If whatp people told me is true, the chance is higher then 1 in 20 for hit since you get 3 rolls.

Maybe @VENOM can chime in, it was him who explained this to me.

To be fair, the hit rate being too high / too low really depends on the drop. 5% on a DOB is high because they drop all the time. But, 5% hit rate on HS is abysmal. You could play thousands of hours without a 30+ hit HS.

Where can I find TP Materials?
(I thought it was Deep Sea Rendezvous, but I can't see the quest - does it need unlocking?)

Where can I find TP Materials?
(I thought it was Deep Sea Rendezvous, but I can't see the quest - does it need unlocking?)
It's called, "To The Deepest Blue -MA4 Venue-" under shop quests. Cheers!

It depends how much TP you have left. If Dark Bringer steals full TP, the shot does 1400, while androids only take 700 damage, since they have 0 TP to steal. As long as your team has at least one fleshy, you should expect 1400 damage.

well, i was told that you can kill olga phase 2 casting megid 30, having an 2% chance to kill him. just been on sandbox and tried, i casted tons of megid 30 and it didnt worked. is this possible or not to kill olga flow phase 2 with megid 30?

well, i was told that you can kill olga phase 2 casting megid 30, having an 2% chance to kill him. just been on sandbox and tried, i casted tons of megid 30 and it didnt worked. is this possible or not to kill olga flow phase 2 with megid 30?
There's always been rumors of being able to kill bosses with Megid or Hell weapons, but as far as I know, they are all immune to the effect, as well Arrest, Demons and such, otherwise bosses would be too easy.

There's always been rumors of being able to kill bosses with Megid or Hell weapons, but as far as I know, they are all immune to the effect, as well Arrest, Demons and such, otherwise bosses would be too easy.

They are immune yes, though one rumour I hear was that de rol lee's shields (above his skin) can be dealt with demons, I have yet to try since excal is always OP enough to do it in seconds.

How do I unseal lame d'argent?
I'm at 10010 kills but don't have a "use" option in the menu, did I mess up and you need 10k exactly?

How do I unseal lame d'argent?
I'm at 10010 kills but don't have a "use" option in the menu, did I mess up and you need 10k exactly?
Try reloading Block and attempt to select "Use" option.

Back