• Tekker

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Spanish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well. I have been posting my stuff all over the other PSO forums. I want people to see my stuff whether it's good or bad because who else is creating content anything PSO related? Besides hand drawn art or digital art etc. I'm talking about 3D or Adobe art. I post all my stuff here cause this is a pretty small forum and I love its layout. The other forums are too cluttered with shit, they slow down loading times and my stuff gets buried super easy. And I like you guys. Ya'll are pretty chill.

I post to reddit, Ultima, PSO-World, and Schtack. Most of it gets ignored which is unfortunate but eh what can you do? Schthack server had contacted me to promote their server. I know people hate their shit and what not and I wasn't going to make something specifically catered to their server. But my stuff is free to use. Someone asked me for permissions to use the SodaBoy picture as a signature and I said sure. So if they really wanted to they could post all my shit on their site. Which is whatever for me I don't care who uses my stuff. I just want it to be out there so someone can see it. Because my stuff doesn't get much love around the PSO community. It's alright though cause I mostly make it for me.

BY THE WAY! I'm a guy. I'm a 23 year old guy from Brooklyn who is about to move to Thailand / Vietnam in 2 months which is why I put my location as Thailand. The picture of the girl I have is a model from Thailand. I say this because the internet is weird. I left out my gender when creating accounts on the other forums so people have been flocking to me thinking I was some cute Asian girl. I'm not lol.

Last edited:
Here's something I had on the backburner. Soly if you see this. This is your video chico. I know you are Costa Rican but who doesn't love Cumbia?

I'm fascinated by Adobe After Effects. I've been practicing it a bit. Getting used to masking so I can put it to greater use later on. I animated this as minimally as I could. Then I threw up a mesh around the character. Using a matte and a solid color background brings her outline to pink.

This style reminds me of those old iPod commercials.

Last edited:
I wonder if I wrote up a scenario if you'd create it ha!

I wonder if I wrote up a scenario if you'd create it ha!
Sure kid. I've had time to create little things here and there. I've been trying new things like Adobe After Effects. Came up with ideas to try them out with and decided to dedicate the videos to some of the peeps around here who've supported or helped me. Was actually gonna make one for you. Toss me what ya got and I'll see if I can cook something up.

Last edited:
I didn't expect anyone to like my last video. Mostly cause I didn't put much effort into it. It was more of a practice video for masking.

But now I made something just for you guys. And you win a prize from ScoobyDew himself if you win.

El Dia de los Muertos is almost here. If time permits I'll make something for it.

Due to a high influx of people being upset over me giving the finger in Rappy Hunter(trademark) and calling it trite. I decided to remake the video because I thought we could all be grown ups and have a little mature laugh but I guess that's not the case and I'm childish. So I made it more "Family Friendly". Enjoy.

Edit: This video is for you @falkenjeff

Last edited:
I went back to the PSO Project.

No. No. I didn't do anything significant to it. I just added some text. HUmar. FOmarl. RAmar. That was it.
I had taken some video of forest, caves, mines, ruins and was going to mask the characters in front of the video but I was kind of hesitant on it. Masking doesn't look amazing compared to just rendering them in front of the environment. Not to mention masking is a pain.

Reactions: Mad
You know. When I posted that bump video about SodaBoy I had no idea he had left the server. He's never seen it. I had put '[get back to work]' but I didn't mean it like the way it comes off.

:( Now I feel like an ass. :(

Here's something. I made it for Schthack server. Yea yea I know Schthack blah blah. But whatever man. Shit happens.

I wish I wish I wish I wish I could get these guys out of limbo. To be able to throw some solid ground beneath their feet and color in their lives. Some of these pictures would look absolutely stunning if it were possible to get maps in my work.

Come Chill With Us2 (0-00-13-29) copy.jpg

Here's a bump

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad
I might start streaming me animating. It depends how well my computer can handle all the programs running at once. To be honest I don't think it will be able to but we'll see.

I'll be streaming weekends. Saturday & Sunday morning 12 AM - 8 AM. I know, I know. Why the weird hours? Cause it's my work hours and I just sit there all night with nothing to do but wait for peeps to join me in Ephinea Discord LOL.

But Scooby aren't you super busy? Yes. But while at work I barely get any actual "work" done so I dedicated those 8 hours to doing other shit and study when I wake in the afternoon and during weekdays.

I'll be on the stream for a bit right now just making sure I can run all my programs, render, and animate properly without OBS slowly down my computer too much.

https://www.twitch.tv/scoobydewson

Back