• Tekker

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Spanish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I REALLY wanna keep the Booma. To me he seems like the classic enemy. Like the Skeleton in DnD games but he's being a pain to work with. I dunno... I made the background Forest 1. The only other options are Wolves and Rappys and I don't wanna only use them.

Has to have Boomas. Also, I just watched the other video, holy crap, that's so impressive computer animation talent you've got growing, watching HUcaseal climb his back was actually pretty cool to see. HUcast gets a cigarette, ahahahaa! :D

computer animation talent you've got growing
I guess I never noticed how much stuff I dumped into this thread. There's actually quite a bit of content. Most of it is just small amounts of progress though. We're already up to 8 pages on this topic. I started it in early September I think. I've been winging everything in here. Straight from scratch. We'll see where it goes from here.

I wonder how many more pages it'll take until I finish anything significant.

Last edited:
Girls wish they had dat low res HUcaseal butt

View attachment 2254

Kidding aside. I actually have something really cool I've been working on. This time I'm serious. I actually put solid effort into this because I wanted to smile at something I made.

That butt though. That's a sneak peak.

If you REALLY want to see what it is you can check it out on my stream. I'll be streaming all day. But I suggest you just wait for me to complete it. I think it'd be better that way.

BEWARE: Streaming on my shit computer with all these programs rendering and configuring resolutions will probably cause extreme lag and crash the stream. So if you're expecting a nice clean stream... yea it's not gonna happen. Plus I'm too tired to talk.

https://www.twitch.tv/scoobydewson

Last edited:
It's finished. Well, just about. One last scene to mask. It should be done by this week. Maybe tomorrow. I had to be extremely resourceful to fill in the gaps I have in terms of map models. Using screenshots, wrapping screenshots onto cylinders and rotating the cylinder to simulate a 3D environment etc.

You'll see what I mean. I'll post a super quick video of how I got around some things after I post the video itself. It'll only be like 4 minutes long cause I don't want to have to drag on the explanation.

Anyways. The next post you see on here by me will be the video itself. So keep your eyes peeled.

Last edited:
Sorry to post when I said the next post will be the video.

It's been taking longer than I expected to finish one of the scenes. I added a bit too many vertices. I also wanted to rework one other scene. It'd be quick and easy to fix but I think it'd look nice.

The people who watch my stream already saw what I've been making so they have an idea of what it looks like. PSO is a Japanese game right? So I added Kanji (this time actual Kanji not Katakana) to fit the video but TOASTERMAGE said it was too "weeaboo". So I threw a poll up at the top to ask people what I should use in the video. I personally prefer "symbol" languages like Kanji, Katakana, Korean, Thai but I threw Spanish, Vietnamese, and Portuguese too cause well, why not.

Sorry to post when I said the next post will be the video.

It's been taking longer than I expected to finish one of the scenes. I added a bit too many vertices. I also wanted to rework one other scene. It'd be quick and easy to fix but I think it'd look nice.

The people who watch my stream already saw what I've been making so they have an idea of what it looks like. PSO is a Japanese game right? So I added Kanji (this time actual Kanji not Katakana) to fit the video but TOASTERMAGE said it was too "weeaboo". So I threw a poll up at the top to ask people what I should use in the video. I personally prefer "symbol" languages like Kanji, Katakana, Korean, Thai but I threw Spanish, Vietnamese, and Portuguese too cause well, why not.
WHY NOT ENGLISH, THE LANGUAGE OF FREEDOM

I personally prefer "symbol" languages like Kanji, Katakana, Korean, Thai but I threw Spanish, Vietnamese, and Portuguese too cause well, why not.
Isn't Spanish and the freedom language and basically any other language, symbols too? :p

Isn't Spanish and the freedom language and basically any other language, symbols too?
Cheeky Soly ;)

WHY NOT ENGLISH, THE LANGUAGE OF FREEDOM
There's some English

Since this is taking a long time I decided to give ya'll a little tour of my office with my Moroccan colleague. We share it with 2 other people. A Moroccan, a China man, an American, and a German walk into an empty office...(insert joke here). Each PhD student gets an office to conduct studies, hold office hours, etc. Our office is in the Physics building. It was built in the 70's so it's pretty dull looking.

Here's a little peak at a scene.

Px2r8bl.gif

Last edited:
I'm so sorry this is taking so long!

I underestimated the amount of masking to be done. I made a HUGE mistake thinking 7 seconds of video which is roughly 210 frames could be masked in 8 hours. Yea... Never again will I do that...

I also want to rework another scene... I know, I'm sorry! It's just that I honestly want it to look nice. I dunno when I'll do something like this again since I move in a month. I'm not sure how long it'll take for me to set up my stuff. I'll still make small projects but definitely not something this editing intensive.

Haha I had hoped people would vote Korean or Thai but Tekker had been voted in. Here's what the font looks like.

HUE FAST.png

Last edited:
Oooh, I voted Tekker, I thought it was a joke language choice though. (I bet I wasn't the only one, haha.) I didn't know it actually was a language.

No One Knows Her Real Name

Hunters Call Her

I think I got most of that right. Took me a while to train my eyes for it.

Oooh, I voted Tekker, I thought it was a joke language choice though. (I bet I wasn't the only one, haha.) I didn't know it actually was a language.

There's actually a few. I guess you get to make the big decision. Which one do you like best?

TTF
FOnewearl
HRmar
FGcast

Those are their legit names. Not in that order though cause I can't remember which is which. TTF is top I know that. FOnewearl is bottom I think then above it is RGcast and then HRmar.

senraise.png

Last edited:
I think I might have made a HUGE fuck up. I've become too reliant on after effects that I didn't take a peep at sony vegas. Let's just say I forgot about chroma keys.

This means all my masking. All my fooking masking could have been avoided.... I think it's called Chroma keys. It's used for green screen effects.

If my idea works..... the video will be out today. But that's a BIG if.

Last edited:
There's actually a few. I guess you get to make the big decision. Which one do you like best?

TTF
FOnewearl
HRmar
FGcast

Those are their legit names. Not in that order though cause I can't remember which is which. TTF is top I know that. FOnewearl is bottom I think then above it is RGcast and then HRmar.

View attachment 2295

Aaaah, I missed it in today's forum excitement online. I like the top one the most, it's the easiest to translate to my eyes.

(TTF, nuuuuuu!)

EDIT: The last one looks pretty cool too, on 2nd glance. Just throwing that out there. So I like the 1st and last one, huehue.

EDIT EDIT: FGcast. Hahahahahha! Epic.

I think I might have made a HUGE fuck up. I've become too reliant on after effects that I didn't take a peep at sony vegas. Let's just say I forgot about chroma keys.

This means all my masking. All my fooking masking could have been avoided.... I think it's called Chroma keys. It's used for green screen effects.

If my idea works..... the video will be out today. But that's a BIG if.

Hahaha, sounds like you're getting even better with your tools. I don't even know what the "Chroma keys" are, and likely never will. :D

Last edited:
I'd like to dedicate this to my supporters. Thank ya'll very much for keeping up to speed with my stuff. I'd also like to dedicate this to all the girls who play PSO cause I mean.... cmon this place is a fucking sausage fest. It's nice to have a little feminine touch... otherwise we have those fuckfest threads such as the one today.

I actually wanted to do more with the video. I wanted to make it a bit more animated but I'm too tired man. I honestly needed to just wrap it up cause I can't be putting time into this now that the year is almost over. Other shit requires my attention at the moment.

I wish uploading to Youtube didn't saturate the colors in my videos. The color vibrancy in this one was amazing.

ANYWAYS. I enjoyed making this.

Here's how I got around some things.

Last edited:
Hoho, it's like a PSO:YGYL. (You groove, you lose.) :cool:

The summon camera angle setting was the coolest part.

+1 Respect Anime/Powerpuff Girls/How it's made video.

Also, no homo, you have an interesting voice and speaking mannerisms.

I'd like to dedicate this to my supporters. Thank ya'll very much for keeping up to speed with my stuff. I'd also like to dedicate this to all the girls who play PSO cause I mean.... cmon this place is a fucking sausage fest. It's nice to have a little feminine touch... otherwise we are have those fuckfest threads such as the one today.

I actually wanted to do more with the video. I wanted to make it a bit more animated but I'm too tired man. I honestly needed to just wrap it up cause I can't be putting time into this now that the year is almost over. Other shit requires my attention at the moment.

I wish uploading to Youtube didn't saturate the colors in my videos. The color vibrancy in this one was amazing.

ANYWAYS. I enjoyed making this.

Here's how I got around some things.
You should've put a Red Ring on the Booma.

Edit: Just followed you, time to put some mobile notifications on so I can watch. Seems pretty cool

Last edited:
Enjoyed the video and commentary. Im a fan of FLCL so using the guitar was pretty awesome.

Also, no homo, you have an interesting voice and speaking mannerisms.

Haha. I'm from Brooklyn. If I leave NY people are infatuated with my accent and the way I talk.

Just followed you, time to put some mobile notifications on so I can watch. Seems pretty cool

Cool beans. I don't really have a stream worthy computer so there might be a huge delay depending on what I'm doing. I talk to whoever hops in my stream though cause it can be whack just watching someone edit stuff.

Enjoyed the video and commentary. Im a fan of FLCL so using the guitar was pretty awesome.

I daydream a lot. I came across the guitar weapon in the model files. The idea came to me while listening to music in the car. I actually never watched FLCL completely. I saw bits and pieces through Toonami but I remember Haruko for sure.

Last edited:
Back