Photon Chair MIA - .xj??
Del Saber MIA
Pan Arms MIA
Hidoom MIA
Migium MIA
Monest MIA
Belra MIA
Dark Gunner MIA
Gilchic MIA -----------------------------I can't find this model but his textures are sprawled about data.gsl
Death Gunner MIA
Chaos Sorcerer MIA
Tyrell MIA
Lily Suicide Animation MIA

some of these models r still inside that .bml (but their r not extracted corrctly)
to extract them correctly u need Sega's official bml converter tool from the DC sdk Katana Kit r9

This thread is officially closed. No more content. Sorry.

As for the PSO remake. I dunno what happened to glader. I guess he gave up on it.

As for the PSO remake. I dunno what happened to glader. I guess he gave up on it.

I'm sorry, I don't handle the art side. Meleemaru is busy at the moment. I haven't seen him in awhile and Evilpixills is also far busier than before. I'm only qualified when it comes to Unity3D, C#/.Net or networking related stuff so I officially left anything art related up to them awhile back.

Also, the project isn't dead. I work on a handful of other projects and libraries and progress on the remake isn't always visible. Things move very slowly but steadily.

I did put out 2 videos related to the project today. If you were interested in an update.

I'm sorry, I don't handle the art side. Meleemaru is busy at the moment. I haven't seen him in awhile and Evilpixills is also far busier than before. I'm only qualified when it comes to Unity3D, C#/.Net or networking related stuff so I officially left anything art related up to them awhile back.

Also, the project isn't dead. I work on a handful of other projects and libraries and progress on the remake isn't always visible. Things move very slowly but steadily.

I did put out 2 videos related to the project today. If you were interested in an update.

Well shit. There you have it. Guess it ain't dead. Looks like a good amount of progress. Good to hear you didn't give up on it.

I haven't heard from Meleemaru either so I don't know what's going on.

Just wanted to say I am very happy the project isn't dead. Each video looks better than the previous and I am loving the level editor.

This project is unique in quite a few ways, the PSO community would be at a sore loss if you canceled it. Thank you, truely, for keeping this going despite the real world conspiring against you.

Well. I guess I should have elaborated more than blatantly posting "No more content" as if no more content forever. I have plenty of projects I've been wanting to work on, I've just been lazy. So I figured until the eggheads up in the Cool PSO Dev discord get a .xj converter going I'd just hold off. Who knows how long that'll be.

Since I'm "technically" not the owner of this thread anymore I can't edit it around so RIP that...

Back