Post your vehicle!

I bought a 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT, Octane Red. I Like it because my drive to work is 37.5 miles one way, and it gets 30 on the highway. The kicker is, its 300 hp and still does that.

The dealership had a 4 door impreza, 2018 (pretty sure) with 3k miles for about 27k but since I cant drive a standard... they wouldnt let me try. Can't blame em haha

The dealership had a 4 door impreza, 2018 (pretty sure) with 3k miles for about 27k but since I cant drive a standard... they wouldnt let me try. Can't blame em haha
meh. trash if its not a WRX+

Defibrillator: Oh no girl, what is you doin?

So i'm in the market for a used car again, now that i have a home. I have a girlfriend who is getting my civic because her car has almost 200k on it and my 08 civic ex has about 86k on it. I'm looking for a used WRX/Focus ST/Mazdaspeed 3 or other similar turbocharged manual hatch, but eh, might be swayed into getting something pre obd 2.

Defibrillator: Oh no girl, what is you doin?

So i'm in the market for a used car again, now that i have a home. I have a girlfriend who is getting my civic because her car has almost 200k on it and my 08 civic ex has about 86k on it. I'm looking for a used WRX/Focus ST/Mazdaspeed 3 or other similar turbocharged manual hatch, but eh, might be swayed into getting something pre obd 2.
A Slocus ST has a huge fanbase for tinkering, Mazda turbo clubs are STILL Alive and well....Good People btw! https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forum.php
PRE-OBD2???? Stay away from an 86/87 Turbo Buick lol! Monster of an Import killer, but the upkeep and Mods to feed the Boost addiction is Soul Sucking!! Maybe an Older Supra? lol. Another WRX would prolly make you all warm and fuzzy~! Or maybe an unmolested Toyota MR2? =3
sad but true.jpg

Last edited:
image0-1.jpg
<3

Back