Post your vehicle!

Heheheh! Bet it's still comfy though huh? Murder it out, get some state trooper push bars....Men In Black that Bish! lol =3

in good time for sure!! i wanna darken those windows and get the other 3 speakers working (oof) , all the cozy stuff will come after maintenance ;( but it really has been a huge couch on wheels lmao

speaking of clutch fans...

two things.

1. hi im back from the deadish.. college is a FUN and NONSTRESSFUL TIME LEMME TELL YA.

b. check out my new-old cool grandpa; it was 950 dollars. ive already fixed a few things. still needs more go figure, then again it IS a 90s ford.

nbew4l.png

no more volvo for now ;(
oh right, clutch fans.. this one has one of course, as did my wagon. mechanical drag is a bish, but shes no race car.
I want one of those so bad along with a Lincoln continental them old boat mobiles are fun haha especially when you find the ones with the 460 big blocks hell yeah

I want one of those so bad along with a Lincoln continental them old boat mobiles are fun haha especially when you find the ones with the 460 big blocks hell yeah

i've recently grown a big love for these old american, huge bodied vehicles(sedans, wagons and coupes that is.. no truck for now..:D), theres an old 80s..70s..(?) monte carlo on campus also.. gorgeous.. a lincoln is well on my list!! big motor, big power potential; WITNESS ME

i've recently grown a big love for these old american, huge bodied vehicles(sedans, wagons and coupes that is.. no truck for now..:D), theres an old 80s..70s..(?) monte carlo on campus also.. gorgeous.. a lincoln is well on my list!! big motor, big power potential; WITNESS ME
The Monte you're oogling is a Gbody dear.....Monte Carlos, Cutlass, Regal, El Camino....That Single itty bitty 90's Mustang fan mew had mentioned is trying to cool a motor hidden behind This Monster of an Intercooler she had cleverly ceramic painted by paw and hidden away so no one would notice it....20150427_171015.jpeg happy sigh.jpeg 20160120_160816.jpeg Seee..no sign of it huh?

After the accident.... =(View attachment 6540

holy hell, it slipped my mind you a turbo national; some people would sell their children for these.
OW :(

what a beautiful car to own still, she looks like she took the hit well.. but yeah im still learning these chassis
codes between all these cars!

*bonus shot* never did get to meet the owner, but I always parked near it. bonusbonus: the focus RS and 350z are two of my really close friends ;P

wi9feg.jpg

happy almost-friday!

GDI, again mew?
LOL not "AGAIN" dear.... same damage from almost 2 years ago...Between friends and family sucking up whatever little money at the end of each month mew has... she can't just toss this at a body shop and have them repair EVERYTHING for $$$$. Got a new idea now anyway....mew Wants to get a fiberglass bumper and have it chromed to look natural but save 45lbs off the front of the car for the track. Mew slowly has to face reality....Her Baby is slowly becoming a Racer....not a daily driver anymoar =(.

View attachment 6578 View attachment 6579

heres my thing, will upload more stuff later probably, will also probably bring pics of my 80 courier that just recently died so i need to rebuild (was already on its way out, dw)
Oooooo Gorgeous Maverick! Makes Mew wanna look it up on youtube just to learn more about them! 302? Haven't seen one at the tracks down here. Knowing south Florida salty air....polly all rusted away in someones back yard =(. Keep the trackside photos coming! <3!

Oooooo Gorgeous Maverick! Makes Mew wanna look it up on youtube just to learn more about them! 302? Haven't seen one at the tracks down here. Knowing south Florida salty air....polly all rusted away in someones back yard =(. Keep the trackside photos coming! <3!
thanks! nope, its a rebuilt L6. Was a 250ci, now slightly bigger.
20160215_184245.jpg 20160215_184245.jpg 20160215_184236.jpg 20160819_180938.jpg 20160828_192559.jpg 20160828_192542.jpg
20170318_194620.jpg IMG_0252.jpg 20161124_141039.jpg 20170430_155822.jpg

Had to do a couple of these on the way home from buying it two years ago:
20160214_101716.jpg

want to turbo it soon-ish but afforementioned dead courier needs some love first.

also... here's my dad and his old GN i used to love:
20170505_210947.jpg
that thing was amazing/terrrifying to me as a kid.

thanks! nope, its a rebuilt L6. Was a 250ci, now slightly bigger.

Had to do a couple of these on the way home from buying it two years ago:

want to turbo it soon-ish but afforementioned dead courier needs some love first.

also... here's my dad and his old GN i used to love: that thing was amazing/terrrifying to me as a kid.
Niiiiice! SHIIIIINY heads...Shiny deck and pistons....Should take a moment to port and polish your heads and intake while you has easy access to them dear! "Turbo'ing" anything with tiny constricting air passages will only cause purrformance robbing heat and choke your motor when u force moar air into it. The porting will give you a lil moar grunt and MPG while you wait to slap a turbo on it in the meantime =3. That looks like a Proper 86/87 Turbo buick <3. The 84/85's were not intercooled, had the turbo in the wrong place, and were plagued with electrical problems...."Hot Airs" we called them. Mews' T-type had that exact deep wet Black look to it too when she bought it off a Buick lot. Then Hurricane Andrew slapped her around...and Hurricane Wilma....and Hurricane Katrina....*sighs*. Keep up the Fight! =3

Should take a moment to port and polish your heads and intake while you has easy access to them dear!
Oh, all that's gone into it already. :p Thankfully my dads got a ton of experience with blow-thru stuff considering he's been doing it for probably 20 years now, so you needn't worry about that! the real problem is the engine bay is tiny, so we have to rear-mount it, lol.

Also also, here's his forever wip that he never has enough money to finish, lol
photo_1470968457748.jpg photo_1470968479555.jpg
to give you an example of why its never finished, something like 8 years ago he had an F2 Procharger on it up until about a year ago when he had to sell it for bills. even during that time tho he was scared to really push it because it needs a new rear end. now he's got a turbo (his boss funded) ready to put on it, but he needs manifolds and time and... PERPETUAL WIP! :D its still fun to drive N/A tho.

Oh, all that's gone into it already. :p Thankfully my dads got a ton of experience with blow-thru stuff considering he's been doing it for probably 20 years now, so you needn't worry about that! the real problem is the engine bay is tiny, so we have to rear-mount it, lol.

Also also, here's his forever wip that he never has enough money to finish, lol
to give you an example of why its never finished, something like 8 years ago he had an F2 Procharger on it up until about a year ago when he had to sell it for bills. even during that time tho he was scared to really push it because it needs a new rear end. now he's got a turbo (his boss funded) ready to put on it, but he needs manifolds and time and... PERPETUAL WIP! :D its still fun to drive N/A tho.
ONE Word...... "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!" X3!

Back