Post your vehicle!

WRX is out of commission for a short bit - sheared a wheel stud due to improperly torqued steelies :(

My ride lol.
14752779625_3f057e868e_b.jpg

Filed bankruptcy, now driving shitbox
Aw DAYUM...RIP Lotus dream for the next couple of years. With luck and determination...the MOMENT you come out of your Bankruptcy you'll be in a position to POUNCE on the very First one you find for sale at a decent price! <3! Even mew enrolled in that National Debt Relief program to get her shit straight within the next year. Driving the family 2007 Hyundai Sonata Since the T-type has no running AC atm. XD!

Aw DAYUM...RIP Lotus dream for the next couple of years. With luck and determination...the MOMENT you come out of your Bankruptcy you'll be in a position to POUNCE on the very First one you find for sale at a decent price! <3! Even mew enrolled in that National Debt Relief program to get her shit straight within the next year. Driving the family 2007 Hyundai Sonata Since the T-type has no running AC atm. XD!

I'm trying to trade for an MR-S

RIP my impreza : /

Attachments

• 20181103_092634.jpg
    20181103_092634.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
RIP my impreza : /
NNNUUuuuuuuu!!! Not Nyte-kun's Subbies! =( That's the thing about Subbies tho...They're built with uber safety in mind! =3. Hope after the adrenal rush was over, no soreness was lingering and all was well! <3 Gonna get another??? =3

Thank you all for the sentiments.

I'm sore in the sternum area and only had a small mark on my collarbone from the seatbelt. I can take deep breaths without alot of pain so... i refused an ambulance at the scene. Its also very sore and painful when i try to roll onto my right side in bed, and i can forget about trying to lift even the most mundane objects.

The other parties involved took an ambulance but didn't look seriously injured.

As far as getting another.. i need to see what insurance will pay. I stand to loose a considerable amount if the adjusters rule in the other party's favor.

Thank you all for the sentiments.

I'm sore in the sternum area and only had a small mark on my collarbone from the seatbelt. I can take deep breaths without alot of pain so... i refused an ambulance at the scene. Its also very sore and painful when i try to roll onto my right side in bed, and i can forget about trying to lift even the most mundane objects.

The other parties involved took an ambulance but didn't look seriously injured.

As far as getting another.. i need to see what insurance will pay. I stand to loose a considerable amount if the adjusters rule in the other party's favor.
"Other party's favor".....THAT doesn't sound too good....=/. Sounds like even if they send Any money Your way, it's gonna make things difficult to buy another one since ppl want almost top dollar for the subbie name whether its an impreza, Legacy, Baja, outback....etc....Mew still has a whimsy for either a Black Baja or Legacy turbo. =3

I will not post a picture of my vehicle because it's utter garbage because I'm bad at owning a car. But it's a 2000 Buick Century Custom and it's too good a car for me.
Buick Centuries are like the Honda accord of the GM line....they're comfy immortals lol. <3

Back