Post your vehicle!

I've learned a lot of hard lessons on that board. Fell on my face one time and I didn't break it. Only blacked out on the grass after and ended up with a few scars. Now I basically just use her for transportation around my fair city and enjoyment ♡

Well, it's official...Mew's Daily is hurt....badly (2003 Buick Regal GS). About a week before the last hurricane had hit us, Mew was coming home from kidnapping a friend out to lunch...when at a light some rumbling Black beast of a new MOPAR decides to pull next to her. Didn't see any Hellcat or Demon badges but it was certainly some SRT8 breed of Challenger. It wasn't reving or being obnoxious, but the moment the light was turning yellow on the cross lane side, his revs went up and triggered Mew's inner demons. Instinctually mew's paw threw her shifter into 2nd gear and didn't wait for the light to change. When the light did turn green, this little kitty was already on the move and must've shocked the hell outta the guy. He prolly didn't like a grandma car had not only tree'd him at a stop light, but was staying ahead of his snarling and screaming V8! At the PBIR track 90 miles north of mew, her car can go over 100mph in only 2nd gear...albeit lots of valve float and the tranny was prolly cursing the whole time...buuuut all that track abuse finally caught up wiff her this time! What was the cost of spanking said MOPAR before slamming the brakes to make the turn for home?... gawd dammit!.jpeg This is a pic of mews transmission guts in a waste bin outside her fave shop...look at all that shiny broken metal gears and burned plates... =(. Have been using the old 86 T-type for daily duty now. And it's still looking rough and ugly after the accident 2+years ago =/.

*pours one out for mew's tranny*
TY Boomies! <3 this was the 4th Trans mew had toasted beating the crap outta it. Kinda deserved it tho...each rebuild locally had prolly only changed the clutches and frictions and if mew was lucky...a chain. LSD, drums and input shafts were the same abused 200,000 mile hard parts. With All the money mew had wasted on limited rebuilds and listening to local "experts"...she could have bought a PURRPOSE BUILT Racing trans to handle her HP levels and wouldn't be forced to daily drive her poor race car. Should just trash the GS and invest in another caddy...maybe a CTS-V or ATS-V >=3...$$$$$$ =(

On a side note...mew is forgoing the pricey CADDY-V dream for another few years and simply get the racing 'Wrong wheel drive' transmission to handle 400HP, and do what she suggested to you about your 88 supercharged project and invest in an intercooler. Don't wanna Have to wait til its 50 degrees in south Florida to do 12's in the 1/4. Just some Sunoco and Go! =3

Me and the old 1974 f100 doing a heart transplant. Old engine is worn out years of abuse.
Before
k9fWgP0.jpg

The progress
dlMI9Ke.jpg

Finish product (well almost need to set the timing put the headers on)
tiov3RU.jpg

What motor is this? Those valve covers are blingy as fuck. Looks like the same motor with a new intake mani or head

Me and the old 1974 f100 doing a heart transplant. Old engine is worn out years of abuse.
Before
k9fWgP0.jpg

The progress
dlMI9Ke.jpg

Finish product (well almost need to set the timing put the headers on)
tiov3RU.jpg
Awwww....with the engine being out, a little love with a scrubber and satin paint to the engine bay would have been nice too...but by the looks of it, that motor is gonna be a trooper! Gonna ceramic paint the header RIIIIIIIGHT? =3

What motor is this? Those valve covers are blingy as fuck. Looks like the same motor with a new intake mani or head
Same motor. Both blocks are small black fords 302/5.0L engines. But the new motor came out of a 91 mustang so different heads.
Awwww....with the engine being out, a little love with a scrubber and satin paint to the engine bay would have been nice too...but by the looks of it, that motor is gonna be a trooper! Gonna ceramic paint the header RIIIIIIIGHT? =3
I got black ceramic headers 1.5” to 3” collector and it’s gonna be 3” all the way out to two flowmaster 40’s. But yeah Holley brawler570 cfm 4 barrel, Edelbrock rpm top end kit besides the heads, hei ditributer, two core radiator with two 10” fans with enclosed aluminum shroud. So long story short I wanted it to be sleeper but at the same time just a cruiser that sounds good I don’t want nothing to extreme or powerful because I don’t want to dump money in all the time ha. But this engine has everything I wanted done to the old girl should be an awesome runner once done. I’m out of town at the moment for work otherwise would be done already lol

Oh and also haha forgot we were gonna clean out the engine bay but decided not to to make the engine shine that much more

Same motor. Both blocks are small black fords 302/5.0L engines. But the new motor came out of a 91 mustang so different heads.

I got black ceramic headers 1.5” to 3” collector and it’s gonna be 3” all the way out to two flowmaster 40’s. But yeah Holley brawler570 cfm 4 barrel, Edelbrock rpm top end kit besides the heads, hei ditributer, two core radiator with two 10” fans with enclosed aluminum shroud. So long story short I wanted it to be sleeper but at the same time just a cruiser that sounds good I don’t want nothing to extreme or powerful because I don’t want to dump money in all the time ha. But this engine has everything I wanted done to the old girl should be an awesome runner once done. I’m out of town at the moment for work otherwise would be done already lol
Excellent! Whats awesome about Black ceramic header paint is it not only preserves your piping and fasteners, but when it does get a lil' tired looking you can touch it up with VHT 2000'F paint from a can. 3"s piping is gonna sound niiiice...the Flowmaster 40's in our Turbo Buick community are known as Dronemasters tho. You V8 ppl get away with that smexy signature 302 throaty sound tho =3. You could always be sneaky like mew and have 3" electric dumps >=3!! But if you're like mew you end up using them SO MUCH to terrorize ricers....THIS happens..... grrrrrr.jpeg

Here’s the radiator
qfRuSr8.jpg
Mew is Jelly of your dual fan setup! With her massive front mounted intercooler, everyone says she NEEDS a dual fan setup to keep it cool...she only has a single 2800cfm fan used on Mustangs and 90 degrees of south FL weather 20170716_174140.jpeg in traffic hardly ever goes above 180!!

Dang keeps it cold. Well I went with the fan setup because dan clutch’s also take some power from the engine so electric fans should be perfect

Dang keeps it cold. Well I went with the fan setup because dan clutch’s also take some power from the engine so electric fans should be perfect
Hell yeah! Clutch fans are parasitic and take not only HP away...but they're noisey enuff to distract from the sound/purr of any motor at any speed lol. Mew has her fan and thermostat set at 160F. =3

speaking of clutch fans...

two things.

1. hi im back from the deadish.. college is a FUN and NONSTRESSFUL TIME LEMME TELL YA.

b. check out my new-old cool grandpa; it was 950 dollars. ive already fixed a few things. still needs more go figure, then again it IS a 90s ford.

nbew4l.png

no more volvo for now ;(
oh right, clutch fans.. this one has one of course, as did my wagon. mechanical drag is a bish, but shes no race car.

speaking of clutch fans...

two things.

1. hi im back from the deadish.. college is a FUN and NONSTRESSFUL TIME LEMME TELL YA.

b. check out my new-old cool grandpa; it was 950 dollars. ive already fixed a few things. still needs more go figure, then again it IS a 90s ford.

nbew4l.png

no more volvo for now ;(
oh right, clutch fans.. this one has one of course, as did my wagon. mechanical drag is a bish, but shes no race car.
Heheheh! Bet it's still comfy though huh? Murder it out, get some state trooper push bars....Men In Black that Bish! lol =3

Back