Post your vehicle!

The 9-3 Viggen is extremely rare and a car I've liked since I had my first 98 B14 SE-R about 13 years ago. I love the lines on it (I'm one of those weird people that loves the clownshoe, so the weird looking Saab is right up my alley) and I've never really been interested in Volvo's. Even though Saab is dead, their parts division is still alive since it was the only thing that survived Saab's bankruptcy.

Gotta find yourself a Serb Argentine.

Lol, she knows the s2k limits more than I do. My best time at a local autocross in her s2k was 48.07 and she pulled off a 47.33. That's nearly a full second faster than me and on a short 50 second track the .7 gap is massive.

That was kinda Saabs' Schtick with their car campaign about designing their cars...the sexy lines and innovations born from 'jets'. They had a good run! <3

Still dailying the s2000,which means I still don't have "my own" car that I'mfree to modify.

I have to leave the s2k in an open area when I go to work so Iended up buying a child tracker and installed itin thes2000 since they're so easy to steal. Also, decided we'd be getting a hard-top for it along with some security latches so it becomes a slightly harder target for thieves.

In other news, I got out my Saab viggen hunt because I can't find good examples anywhere nearby, and I've lost interest in the Nismo 350z because if I'm going to get a tracktoy, I'd rather have a roadster.

So my list changed again.
Another clownshoe - preferably another s52 since the s54 models shot up in price like they were graphic cards

An S2000 - so I can actually modify it without having to ruin my wife's baby.

MR2 Spyder - if I get this it would be getting a 2Zz ge swap and I'd probably buy a cheap Matrix XRS to have as a daily driver and keep the mr2 as a track toy.

2015+ Chevrolet SS - This is a long shot since we told ourselves we'd never get into car payments again especially since we have some vagueplans to move out of Florida sometime in the future. This car hasgrabbed my attention though. Relatively new, looks really dull, doesn't attract attention from thieves, and has massive potential due to the LS3 motor.

Still dailying the s2000,which means I still don't have "my own" car that I'mfree to modify.

I have to leave the s2k in an open area when I go to work so Iended up buying a child tracker and installed itin thes2000 since they're so easy to steal. Also, decided we'd be getting a hard-top for it along with some security latches so it becomes a slightly harder target for thieves.

In other news, I got out my Saab viggen hunt because I can't find good examples anywhere nearby, and I've lost interest in the Nismo 350z because if I'm going to get a tracktoy, I'd rather have a roadster.

So my list changed again.
Another clownshoe - preferably another s52 since the s54 models shot up in price like they were graphic cards

An S2000 - so I can actually modify it without having to ruin my wife's baby.

MR2 Spyder - if I get this it would be getting a 2Zz ge swap and I'd probably buy a cheap Matrix XRS to have as a daily driver and keep the mr2 as a track toy.

2015+ Chevrolet SS - This is a long shot since we told ourselves we'd never get into car payments again especially since we have some vagueplans to move out of Florida sometime in the future. This car hasgrabbed my attention though. Relatively new, looks really dull, doesn't attract attention from thieves, and has massive potential due to the LS3 motor.
Anti-theft was always a creative challenge. Hidden ignition kill switches or fuel pump switches was fun trying to hide. The SS Does have the appeal of mod potential and even cheap on most parts...Think after all the mods you wanna put into it, you might even squeak out a few extra MPG out of it. 22MPG Highway with a 6.2ltr can be 25+MPG with tweaking...not bad for a potential 500+HP Daily. =3. But we can tell you're still pining away a bit for your beloved 'clownshoes' <3. Oh! and the wonderful news about living here in FL is... retired ppl LOVE S2000's , So you can find one hella easier for hella cheaper than ANY SS...=3. Happy Hunting!!

I'm not buying another car until i can afford an elise. (unless i get rekt)

This is fun to read. I love driving my little Subaru "wagon". Compared to my old 00 Civic it absoloutely hogs gas though. I Posted a pic way back in the thread if yall remember.

Reading about s2000s brings back memories of how i dreamed of spending my enlistment bonus on a s2000. This was in 2001. Things didnt work out that way of course.

This is fun to read. I love driving my little Subaru "wagon". Compared to my old 00 Civic it absoloutely hogs gas though. I Posted a pic way back in the thread if yall remember.

Reading about s2000s brings back memories of how i dreamed of spending my enlistment bonus on a s2000. This was in 2001. Things didnt work out that way of course.
AP1's are fairly affordable, and you can get Hondata's KPro (with an RSX ECU) on them. Clean low mileage AP1's are starting to go up in price though.

what about an elise, Vex?
at the price of a beat up Elise I can get an MR-S, 2zz GE/6spd tranny, track coilovers, MWR cams, Power FC and still have money left over for a cheap daily driven car.

Elise's in pristine condition are way too much lol.

My newest addition is a 1974 f-100 which is my project truck. Where id like to make it into a nice pattina cruiser/ sleeper but having a kid on the way is making the project a bit slow haha

0IA2WEc.jpg

ittYYMJ.jpg

When I got some new shoes for the old girl

My newest addition is a 1974 f-100 which is my project truck. Where id like to make it into a nice pattina cruiser/ sleeper but having a kid on the way is making the project a bit slow haha

0IA2WEc.jpg

ittYYMJ.jpg

When I got some new shoes for the old girl
Oooooo Pretty Project! Wheels are known to be 70% of a cars image. Nice classic choice! Yeah, Raising a family is certainly gonna make finding any Spare monies for even little car parts and resto mods difficult. The trick is to get good at juggling lol. Stay Sane!!! =3

Oooooo Pretty Project! Wheels are known to be 70% of a cars image. Nice classic choice! Yeah, Raising a family is certainly gonna make finding any Spare monies for even little car parts and resto mods difficult. The trick is to get good at juggling lol. Stay Sane!!! =3
Ain’t that the truth but I’ll give her a whirl

Might be buying an elise for 25k, might not.
Seen 2 White Elises stranded on the side of the road down here so far....Hopefully it was the Same car and not a flaw in such a sexy car (It's a Toyota product so it can't be That bad right?) ...We'll keep hoping you bag yourself a Nice one Boomies! =3

Last edited:
This is my girl, Ginger. And soon we'll sail again ♡

Locally made with love by a swell guy who shares the same name as me and lives nearby. She says 'Kosher Would Boards' on her belly and it's a picture of a jar of pickles. The wood is reclaimed and the grip tape was made using sand from a local beach.

http://www.wouldboards.com/

@TaoChaos check it ♡

Ginger 9.jpg Ginger.jpg Ginger 2.jpg Ginger 8.jpg Ginger 10.jpg Ginger 3.jpg Ginger 4.jpg Ginger 6.jpg Ginger 5.jpg Ginger 11.jpg Ginger 7.jpg

Last edited:
Back