Post your vehicle!

This is my vehicle
NNNnnnnUUUUuuuuuu!!! Poor Tupperware mobile!!! Wait....did Saturn Vues come with the plastic body panels too? Saturns may have been the German Bastard children of GM....But they did ONE thing awesome with that little branch....SAFETY! Jokes aside, Every Saturn that came off the line was a rolling Safety Cage!
G37's would be one of the FEW import cars mew wouldn't be so queasy about being seen in! The Sound alone makes her happy! =3

NNNnnnnUUUUuuuuuu!!! Poor Tupperware mobile!!! Wait....did Saturn Vues come with the plastic body panels too? Saturns may have been the German Bastard children of GM....But they did ONE thing awesome with that little branch....SAFETY! Jokes aside, Every Saturn that came off the line was a rolling Safety Cage!
G37's would be one of the FEW import cars mew wouldn't be so queasy about being seen in! The Sound alone makes mew happy! =3
Yup, all the panels are plastic. I'm not really a car person, but I do know that it has a Honda engine, and that's about it. Now, I have another one just like it, because my dad knows how to fix it backward and forward lol. Also LOL, Tupperwaremobile.

Saturn had basically no rules, no restrictions, no oversight from big daddy GM, access to BILLIONS of dollars, and what did they make? A bunch of AWESOME but UGLY AS SIN cars! Every single Saturn except for the Sky looks like some kind of weird martian. People like to spin their death as a result of jealousy from the other GM divisions (it does make a better story, after all), but it was totally deserved... When forced to play by the rules, Saturn couldn't deal.

You Don't want an outdated, kinda slow, and impractical 350Z (no back seat)...You'd want a 370Z if u want that route....but still no back seat! lol) What about the latest Altimas? Or an Altima Coupe if u can find one unmolested?
350z's are a far better buy than the 370z right now. Low mileage 350z's go for about 10k and JWT makes fantastic mods for the VQ35 non HR engine.

...And if we're strictly talking Nissan, I'd get an early-2000's Maxima SE 6-speed. Only bad thing is the shifter feels like it's in an odd position, but that can be fixed.
The A33 Maxima is a really nice car but I'd probably get the A34 model nowadays with the 3.5 VQ. My buddy had an A33 and it surprised me how torquey the 3.0 VQ was. Nissan's VQ motor is so damn versatile that it's no surprise they used it on everything from a sports coupe (the Z33) to a damn minivan (Nissan Quest lool). I almost swapped a VQ35 from an A34 Maxima into my first B14 SE-R before it got wrecked by an old lady.

Last edited:
The A33 Maxima is a really nice car but I'd probably get the A34 model nowadays with the 3.5 VQ.

Don't forget that the A33 DID come with the VQ35 towards the tail-end of its run, and its REAL party piece was the LSD from the GT-R... IF you could find it. My dad nearly bought one when he test drove one back in 2003, but life happened and he bought a truck instead. Bo-ring.

Lol, now now Boomies...WOAH-san is obviously enamored by the Nissan brand. There's Not a lot of good cars out there left that havent been sacrificed to the Wrongwheel Drive (FWD) gods. Very few left to suggest to him that are RWD. Or now AWD. TBH, WOAH-san strikes mew as simply a passionate driver/owner of his baby and would like something 'similar', no? =P

do not say that, blasphemer.

My brother has a Z31 Turbo that hasn't run in like... 4 years. I drove it once. Truly an INTERESTING experience. Loud as hell because straight-pipes, turbo sounds glorious... thing makes no power to back up the racket it makes. Such a dramatic machine.

do not say that, blasphemer.
Heheheh! Considering Mew owns/repairs and Races BOTH FWD and RWD 310HP/600HP Supercharged/Turbocharged cars, She can 'Blaspheme' all she wants! WRONGWheel drive cars in the burnout box ARE more fun to play with peoples heads though! Mew'll look at the direction the flags are waving in and if the wind is in the other cars direction, she'll try to envelope Their car in tire smoke! >=3

Course, whats the price one pays for burnouts with FWD cars with Hoosier Drag tires? Axles and wheel hub bearings.... LOTS of axles and wheel hub bearings! XD! bearings.jpeg

Still looking for a daily driver so I stop putting miles on my wife's S2000.

I've narrowed it down to 4 choices, Saab 9-3 Viggen 3 door Hatch, ANOTHER Bmw Z3M Coupe (preferably the s52 engine variant, aka 1998-2000), ANOTHER AP1 Honda S2000 (though technically would be my first time owning one for myself), or an 07 Nismo 350z. Right now leaning more toward the Viggen but my tastes vary from week to week.

Still looking for a daily driver so I stop putting miles on my wife's S2000.

I've narrowed it down to 4 choices, Saab 9-3 Viggen 3 door Hatch, ANOTHER Bmw Z3M Coupe (preferably the s52 engine variant, aka 1998-2000), ANOTHER AP1 Honda S2000 (though technically would be my first time owning one for myself), or an 07 Nismo 350z. Right now leaning more toward the Viggen but my tastes vary from week to week.
When mew first read "Viggen", she immediately thought of the swede Fighter plane lol.

wife's S2000.

Where did you find one of THOSE that drives one of THOSE??? I could barely get my current GF to learn to drive my WRX... :(

EDIT - ok so I may have had one of these in the past, but this gal got really salty when I bought my WRX immediately after breaking up with her because a WRX wagon was her favorite car (she's driven an early 1990s Impreza since she got her license). The part that bit the most: "that car's not you, Leo, that car is me." And she wasn't wrong :/

/tipsyposting

Last edited:
Since Saabs are dead....What about a itty bitty volvo Turbo Hatchback? =3
The 9-3 Viggen is extremely rare and a car I've liked since I had my first 98 B14 SE-R about 13 years ago. I love the lines on it (I'm one of those weird people that loves the clownshoe, so the weird looking Saab is right up my alley) and I've never really been interested in Volvo's. Even though Saab is dead, their parts division is still alive since it was the only thing that survived Saab's bankruptcy.

Where did you find one of THOSE that drives one of THOSE??? I could barely get my current GF to learn to drive my WRX... :(

EDIT - ok so I may have had one of these in the past, but this gal got really salty when I bought my WRX immediately after breaking up with her because a WRX wagon was her favorite car (she's driven an early 1990s Impreza since she got her license). The part that bit the most: "that car's not you, Leo, that car is me." And she wasn't wrong :/

/tipsyposting
Gotta find yourself a Serb Argentine.

Lol, she knows the s2k limits more than I do. My best time at a local autocross in her s2k was 48.07 and she pulled off a 47.33. That's nearly a full second faster than me and on a short 50 second track the .7 gap is massive.

Back