Post your vehicle!

Haha pretty much! I dont know why there is even a back seat, theres hardly enough leg room for an 8 year old back there
Think there was a commercial where a guy goes into a Panic when his wife says shes pregnant and he runs out to the garage to say Good-bye to his 370Z....Then the sigh of relief when the scene changes with his 370 changing to the latest Altima or something? =3 So he can keep his 370Z in the form of a backseater for the baby. =3 So Full sized adult in the back....no.....baby seat.....yes! lol

Think there was a commercial where a guy goes into a Panic when his wife says shes pregnant and he runs out to the garage to say Good-bye to his 370Z....Then the sigh of relief when the scene changes with his 370 changing to the latest Altima or something? =3 So he can keep his 370Z in the form of a backseater for the baby. =3 So Full sized adult in the back....no.....baby seat.....yes! lol
Yep its a '12 Altima! If only it had the kick of a 370z :p and i don't think there will be any babies in the back anytime soon!

Just got a nail in the tire again.
Isn't that the worst? Shit happened to me, though I got 2 nails somehow and couldn't get it patched anymore.

Haha pretty much! I dont know why there is even a back seat, theres hardly enough leg room for an 8 year old back there
They add the back seat for classification purposes. Cars with back seats are not considered sports cars. It also saves you money on insurance, since the car is not classified as such. So yes, I'll take those back seats to get a lower insurance premium, please. Although, this probably varies state to state (and obviously country to country).

Just got a nail in the tire again.
Happened to mew too!!! TWICE in the same month!!! Brand new Firehawk Indy 500 tires....was starting to suspect a roof repair truck might've drumped a few nails on the road near home! $15 a patch on the inside...Just irked mew to have NEW tires get a nail in them so easilly, you know? XD! 20160628_133656.jpeg

2002 Subaru WRX Wagon
fLpNoSz.jpg

And some photos of it going places and doing things :)

Pensacola Beach, FL
D0Mn8fC.jpg

Helping dad haul his Craigslist furniture purchases home... The exhaust fumes were delicious.
Bbj6K0I.jpg

Winter way up north in real Subaru country.
heLRXPL.jpg

AWD+Winter tires is the most fun I've ever had driving. Seriously, I like this setup better than my summer wheel+tire package.
D5VpRN2.jpg

My girlfriend is big into all forms of film photography and snapped this polaroid of me repairing a small fuel leak before we set off on a road trip!
H0icO3E.png

And now for something completely different...

WqQqAww.jpg

It's not the WRX, but my old Outback which I miss dearly... Saw me through so many adventures and many miles. Pic is one of the pullouts on the Going to the Sun Road at Glacier National Park.

Last edited:
I might be your neighbor! Haha the accents are a badging type thing, to signify a scatpack / dayton version. One of the small things to show it's a 6.4l not a 5.7. Although I believe the color is different just depending on the base color of
The vehicle

Long story, posting from my phone.

My wife works the night shift at a NICU so I was picking her up and dropping her off for the longest since she didn't want anything to happen to her s2000. After I sold the clownshoe we had 1 car between us so I bought her a 2013 Infiniti M37 on Sunday. 19,700 miles on it and ran me just a smidge over $20,000. Walk in with a Cashier's check and the car is ours. "Cool a VQ37HR engine, beast motor and I can make it a mean sleeper" I say to my wife. I started looking at upgrading the valve train and planned on ordering fun parts sometime next month. She started driving by herself this week to work and Fast forward to today when I get a call from my wife "SOMEONE JUST HIT ME AND DIDNT STOP IM OKAY BUT IM CALLING THE COPS I LOVE YOU" so I'm like oh shit dude on the edge waiting for the call back.

Turns out the other car slammed the left side of the rear bumper and ran. She followed the car for about 6 miles while on the phone with the cops until they showed up and pulled over the other car. She called me back and I hopped on my motorcycle to get there (Kids, this was a dumb idea, don't ride a motorcycle at 4am on a Saturday morning in Miami) When I showed up there were a ton of cop cars and they had arrested the driver at fault. My wife was fine, a little hyper from the adrenaline, but fine. She handled it like an absolute boss, so proud of her.

Time to let insurance take care of this. Still had dealer tags and everything lol.

P_20170715_040834_1.jpg P_20170715_040838_1.jpg

Back