Post your vehicle!

3ply87.jpg

Tried being cute.

Gingerman track looks FUN! Well, it WOULD have looked fun if mew could still drive stick! =( And YES!....'Cute!' =3

Paddle shifters!

even though it was a horrible transmission, my old MR-S with the clutchless manual was quite a riot to sling around
Considered that if and when mew gets her paws on a CTS-V or something else Zippy...But the whole ONE paw racing would be too taxing and dangerous....Mew'll stick to Go-karts lol XD! Besides...NO Amount of "paddle shifting" could replace the joy of banging gears in one of mew's replica dream cars she wanted to Hobby race in.... BRE.jpgThe Sonoco Camaro was another Dream gotten away... =(Sunoco.jpg

Attachments

• sunoco camaro II.jpg
    sunoco camaro II.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 3
I'm at my smartphone can't do that and just zoom a bit in your last pic you've posted :x

I was like WHAT PIC for like five days and then I was like... Stop creeping muh photos :mad: Yuffie you creep.

Ahem....on a VEHICLE Related note....mew finally pulled the trigger on getting her body fillers repainted on her Turbo Buick! Aaaaaand immediately regretted it, lol!!! Just looking at how SHINY and Glossy they are only reminding mew HOW Shiny and Glossy her baby was when she first got it! =/. Resized_20200224_184104(2).jpg

So....a Subies to modify into a beast, and a smexy silverado to trailer it to and from the track? =3
On a Purrsonal note....Legacies were always on mew's bucket list <3...Right next to Bajas! >=3

Its not a subies, its a subie. 'subies' is a plural word.

Yeah but the baja turbo with the 5mt is basically a legacy 2.5GT, but a truck. They're also climbing in value, they were about 7k and now they're back up to 15-20 for a good one, almost the same as a wrx.

Also, we're back to a MR-S for a race car. Maybe a 6th gen celica GT4 wrc. :O

Back