Post your vehicle!

So....a Subies to modify into a beast, and a smexy silverado to trailer it to and from the track? =3
On a Purrsonal note....Legacies were always on mew's bucket list <3...Right next to Bajas! >=3
Honestly I just use the subie for work to keep miles off my truck, I drive A LOT lol. I got it dirt cheap and had to put head gaskets on it first thing also did the time belt while I had the engine out. It has hail damaged, really hard to see in the pics but it's got little dimples everywhere. I might do some upgrades, don't know yet. I basically spend money on fancy truck stuff, high PC builds...and too many guns lol.

*Winces at mention of head gaskets* Ahhh the BANE of Any Boost freak.....lol. Prolly WHY it was so cheap. Previous owner prolly figured "Ooooo Regular gas is Soooo much cheaper! I'll use that instead! of expensive premium!" *Car dies a few weeks later!* XD! Will. tpuch more on this later tho! Need to get online~! <3!

Last edited:
*Winces at mention of head gaskets* Ahhh the BANE of Any Boost freak.....lol. Prolly WHY it was so cheap. Previous owner prolly figured "Ooooo Regular gas is Soooo much cheaper! I'll use that instead! or expensive premium!" *Car dies a few weeks later!* XD! Will. tpuch more on this later tho! Need to get online~! <3!
Oh that's definitely the reason it was so cheap lol. I fixed it myself so that didn't cost much. The engines come out of them super easy.

Oh that's definitely the reason it was so cheap lol. I fixed it myself so that didn't cost much. The engines come out of them super easy.
Sounds like its easy and money saving with the Subie~!
Its not a subies, its a subie. 'subies' is a plural word.

Yeah but the baja turbo with the 5mt is basically a legacy 2.5GT, but a truck. They're also climbing in value, they were about 7k and now they're back up to 15-20 for a good one, almost the same as a wrx.

Also, we're back to a MR-S for a race car. Maybe a 6th gen celica GT4 wrc. :O
2 Months ago there was a banana yellow Baja up on a used car lot pedestal and mew was TOO Late in going in to put a down payment on it! =(. Cute little fukker was GONE in hours!!!

Yea it was easy, took the heads to the machine shop and got'em flattened. Gotta do it right! It runs like a champ now though.
Yup! Always gotta resurface the heads when they blow! Last Aluminum head project, Poor mew had to bite her lips trying to staff off the temptation of going ALL OUT. Ended up with a 4 angle valve job, Ferrea racing valves, Beehive springs....They asked if mew wanted to port match and polish for an additional $600~+. Had to sigh and walk away. PLENTY of time to BREAK it later on race gas and go FULL BORE! XD! What's your plans wiff the Lagacy? Just a daily driver to save miles on the Silverado? =3. As you can see Our resident Boomies is also our Subieaphile~! >=3

Yup! Always gotta resurface the heads when they blow! Last Aluminum head project, Poor mew had to bite her lips trying to staff off the temptation of going ALL OUT. Ended up with a 4 angle valve job, Ferrea racing valves, Beehive springs....They asked if mew wanted to port match and polish for an additional $600~+. Had to sigh and walk away. PLENTY of time to BREAK it later on race gas and go FULL BORE! XD! What's your plans wiff the Lagacy? Just a daily driver to save miles on the Silverado? =3. As you can see Our resident Boomies is also our Subieaphile~! >=3
Yea I did a good bit of work while the engine was out. Timing belt kit, some random hoses, other stuff I saw leaking, rear main seal, etc...just because it was all easy to get to at the time so why not lol. As for now it's just a daily for me, maybe I'll do something with it later on but yea, I'm trying to keep my Silverado fresh lol.

*Goes thru staff threads in a PANIC!* ........
*Sniffles* Yes, our Boomies was banned for lack of self control/restraint...not sure where the blame or cause was for her behavior. But rules are Rules! =(. Now mew feels sad not being able to keep Boomies up to date on her latest car mods. Spent a few hours at the shop today getting some Air bags and Drag springs installed to keep mew's tires going up in smoke when she launches hard...WHEN the tracks reopen.....soon.....hopefully. 20200507_131548 (1).jpg

Where do you go to build your cat-mobile?

My bike is currently at the point where it needs love itself, so i got to take her in to the crotch rocket doctor where I live xD.

New chain and tuneups after 26500 miles of hard riding.

Where do you go to build your cat-mobile?

My bike is currently at the point where it needs love itself, so i got to take her in to the crotch rocket doctor where I live xD.

New chain and tuneups after 26500 miles of hard riding.
What mew can't do in her driveway...she takes to a local shop that's been working on her car since 1995ish lol.

Thats cool! I fix my bike myself also ~w~

Im dreading how much a tuneup on my bike is going to be. At max revs, its been backfiring every now and again and im sorta concerned >___<!! Happened twice so far #imgonnadie

Back