Post your vehicle!

this makes me feel SO bad, because my name is actually Joshua, so I take this personally, even though it's clearly not directed towards me
NNNnnnnUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu!!! *POUNCES and Hugs Josh-kun rocking back and forth adoringly!* Nuu feeling the bad Feels!

Having driven my brothers ITR dc2 many times I can confidently say that it is by far the best handling fwd car I've driven. And having also driven many rwd cars can say that it kicks alot of rwd butt too.

Although his is far from standard now pretty much 100% spoon parts. suspension arms. Coilovers 4pot brakes and so on.

It was funny to watch the bmws try to keep up down the country lanes and nearly come off the road trying to keep up.

Twisty roads used to be mews first love. Her father was stationed in Italy where he bought and amateur raced his then new Alfa Romeo Jullieta. So it was only natural she wanted to do SCCA style racing too! Was looking into all sorts of viable platforms to start with. A 68 Sunoco Camaro clone? An old Datsun Blubird? Something small and AWD Turbo? Then after the Stroke...mews dreams of Amateur road racing came to a crashing halt. No more stick shifting at apex bends and turns etc etc. So now mews stuck at racing 1/8 or 1/4 tracks. STILL Love watching IMSA, SCCA, Le Mans style racing though.

You live too far away and the car's strength seems to be dig racing.

Ironic.

also I need to buy injectors, fuel pump, and a tune before we put this thing on.

Remember some larger pumps require a larger power wire to the back of your alternator to the fuel pump (hotwire kits) . Intercooler will also allow a smaller pulley! =3 Mews GS has the modular set up where when shes at the track, she can swap pulleys when 110/116 is avail or weather is colder. Getting an Intercooler may allow as small as a 3.0 pulley on the streets (depending on detonation detected). >=3 Cant wait to hear how you're doing with it! <3!

Last edited:
Not sure which pump youre going with. This is the single in tank pump mews going with. E85 friendly and good for forced induction cars to 730HP. Aeromotive Stealth 340 pump. stealth pump.jpeg

I'm going with a Deatschwerks DW65C

They claim it to be a drop in affair.
DW is a Good choice! Unlike all the other higher feeding ones out there.....DW has a 3 Year warranty vs only ONE Year. DW may be Chinese made, but a Lot can happen in 3 years of abuse. Lots of Turbo Buick racers swear by DWs, mews one of the ones who are almost wishing she went with DW too. =P

Well, after talking with my tuner- It seems i'll be going with a DW 340 and a set of ID1300s

Bosch 044 or even a walbro 255 high pressure would be fine. I havent had experiences with DW so i cant comment on that. But if you trust your tuner go with it.

Bosch 044 or even a walbro 255 high pressure would be fine. I havent had experiences with DW so i cant comment on that. But if you trust your tuner go with it.
Mews walking away from the Walbro camp. There was a year where Walbro GS255s were a bad batch with the part numbers last 3 numbers being 169 were prone to fail. Mew was one of the unfortunates. NOW after only 4 years of a newer Walbro (2 years of the car without a motor) another Walbro has failed. Think Walbros quality control may have slipped a bit. Thus why Aeromotive was the next best choice for This kitteh! =3.

Mews walking away from the Walbro camp. There was a year where Walbro GS255s were a bad batch with the part numbers last 3 numbers being 169 were prone to fail. Mew was one of the unfortunates. NOW after only 4 years of a newer Walbro (2 years of the car without a motor) another Walbro has failed. Think Walbros quality control may have slipped a bit. Thus why Aeromotive was the next best choice for This kitteh! =3.

GSS341 are the High Pressure Walbro 255s. Never get a low pressure one, they were never reliable. I stay away from aeromotive because my 300zx tt had fuel cut out issues that were resolved after swapping pumps. Never went back to them since.

Back